www.funwestdoll.com

Domax Poupée Latex Doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
dollperfect
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Domax Poupée Latex Doll

Post by dollperfect »

@Harem. Thanks again. Infuriating issues of quality control seem to be part of the doll hobby no matter what type of doll one chooses. I quite enjoy doll repair and modification but it seems a shame that the Domax doll is shipped looking way below her best.

@CF. Thanks :)

@Mello_Pello. No problem. Happy to provide any info I can. I agree she has a kind of pale skinned SE Asian look. I spent time working in Singapore and dressed like this she reminds me of some of the girls who work in Orchard Towers. I'm happy to hear you like her. I'll try and add more pictures to her gallery over time.

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Welcome to frenchie Jessica :D

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

dollperfect
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollperfect »

Elle wrote:Welcome to frenchie Jessica :D

Elle
I guess it's ok for a frenchie to call a frenchie a frenchie! :D Thanks for the welcome and the entry in the matrix :thumbs_up:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

dollperfect, you did a really great job on the make up and lips , her face is beautiful, i didn't know that these dolls are still being made , you bought it from the french poupe company? she looks so nice in the lingerie you really made her beautiful and realistic .

dollperfect
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollperfect »

thanks timetraveler1 for the comments :) Yes, they are still being made have a look at http://www.poupee2luxe.com. Unfortunately website is in French but I believe they ship internationally.

These dolls can look very nice if a little care is put into finishing their appearance. It's a shame that the manufacturer doesn't do it! Since taking the pictures at the start of this thread I've enhanced a little more by adding eyebrows using transfer tattoos and colouring her nipples using liquid latex. I've also got a nice pink French maid outfit for her too. I will post pictures when I get a chance.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

For non French speaking UK members I obtain them and pass on discount, and doing a quality check before sending out. I supplied this one. We're lucky that they are still produced. I get no more than half a dozen enquiries a year.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dollperfect
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollperfect »

Yes I totally recommend Harem's service to UK customers. Here are a couple of pictures I took today of Jessica. She has eyebrows and coloured nipples now. Also another coat of acrylic on her lips to make them glossier. Think I'm done modifying her now and can enjoy :thumbs_up:
d20161015133918.JPG
d20161015133918.JPG (343.5 KiB) Viewed 5672 times
d20161015131839.JPG
d20161015131839.JPG (230.4 KiB) Viewed 5672 times

Blayd
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Blayd »

I know this post is alittle old, but WOW. I'm VERY interested in a doll thats this workable. May I ask which model she started out as?

dollperfect
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollperfect »

Hi Blayd, sorry for taking a little time to reply. I took my eye off this thread. Although the Domax website shows three different models my understanding is that there is only one shape and one skin colour. The only difference is hair colour and then you can choose either standard or thick skin. My doll is the thicker skinned version, and I ordered blonde. I immediately removed the wig she came with as it was poor quality. I've changed her hair again and I also got her a tan 'nude' bodystocking. In my opinion she looks and feels better wearing it.
e20161118184926.JPG
e20161118184926.JPG (326.21 KiB) Viewed 5415 times

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

hi dollperfect!
You've done some fantastic mods/final touches with your Domax! She looks very elegant and super sexy! Very nice my friend!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Domax dolls is perfect.
I have 4 but 2 is defect.

I hope the thicker model is better for long durable.

Im glad for you who orderred thicker skin.
And I hope you have no leak. :D

dollperfect
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollperfect »

@von_Shredhead. Thanks a lot for the nice comments :D

@titjob. So far she seems pretty good in terms of durability. She had one pin-hole leak inside her mouth as received. I fixed with a small blob of gel super-glue and all has been good since. That must be great having multiple Domax dolls, maybe one day I'll get Jessica a friend! :thumbs_up:

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

dollperfect wrote:@von_Shredhead. Thanks a lot for the nice comments :D

@titjob. So far she seems pretty good in terms of durability. She had one pin-hole leak inside her mouth as received. I fixed with a small blob of gel super-glue and all has been good since. That must be great having multiple Domax dolls, maybe one day I'll get Jessica a friend! :thumbs_up:
my problem was a lot of pin-hole around vagina. :(
but may its better with thicker skin.
I hope for you. :D

sorry bad english

Dolly Partner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolly Partner »

Dollperfect, your girl is beautiful! I was under the impression these dolls were no longer available too. I tried your link http://www.poupee2luxe.com but it says the site isn't installed yet. And the Domax site http://www.domax.fr/domax-boutique2013/ has no translation to English (at least that I can find) so I'm not sure it's current. Haremlover, are you able to assist USA buyers, or is anyone on TDF? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I've been wanting one of these latex lovely's for years. Excited to know they can be obtained with thick skin and head detached because I want to do modifications and stuff her.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

http://www.poupee2luxe.com/ is working.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS