www.funwestdoll.com

Considering Domax Christelle

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
DaimlerAG
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Considering Domax Christelle

Post by DaimlerAG »

Greetings, all! Since writing off as lost an investment made last spring in a Candy8Teen Small Doll, I have been casting about for alternatives in that same price range. My ideal would be small (under four feet tall) and foam-filled for ease of handling and hiding, and using an insert pussy for hygienic reasons. The only real competitor to the SD was the Natasha once offered by 1AM, but I have it direct from them that they will not order her as she appears too young. Fine, I certainly respect that. But other options are few. The stuff-it-yourself Nui Doll torso from QueenCat is an option I may pursue, but I'd really rather have something that looks more human. I have been ambivalent about most inflatables, since they tend to have molded openings that are awkwardly placed or are leak-prone.

Which leads me to Christelle, since I have a weakness for redheads. The sense here is that latex is more durable than PVC for an inflatable, and she has an opening which is correctly placed and appears able to accommodate an insert...just take accurate measurements of the cavity and order accordingly. Saran wrap or a sock could buffer the two surfaces to avoid chemical incompatibility. She is a little large for my storage area, but I can probably work around that though I don't want to completely deflate her after use. Assuming that Domax takes PayPal, I ought to have enough in the kitty for a thick-skin version by mid-January or so, especially since the Euro/USD exchange rate is so favorable now and likely to remain so. Am I correct in my assumptions about this doll? Any thoughts and input are welcomed.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Considering Domax Christelle

Post by haremlover »

The openings are the right size and don't take an insert.

Possibly DS Lite might work for you although pricier

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DaimlerAG
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Considering Domax Christelle

Post by DaimlerAG »

Hmmm...thanks, Harem. Back to research, it seems. As an aside, I find it surprising that more dolls at all price points aren't designed for use with an insert. From a customer point of view, that design philosophy would offer maximum flexibility.

EDIT: Yes, the DS Lite seems ideal. I guess I'll have to keep plugging away at saving; at typical rates of accumulation she's a good two years away. Getting scammed on the C8T purchase has really put a dent in my ability to fund an alternative. Oh well, live and learn.

INFORMATIONS