www.funwestdoll.com

Just bought a Hannah Harper Doll...suggestions for clothes?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
J888C

Just bought a Hannah Harper Doll...suggestions for clothes?

Post by J888C »

Hi I just purchased a Hannah Harper and I am wondering any suggestions for clothes? where could i buy without being embarassed?

Marquito

Re: Just bought a Hannah Harper Doll...suggestions for cloth

Post by Marquito »

Hi,

I ordered some clothing @ Romantic New Brand Store (China). Cheap, worth a risk and a good try out , as the Chinese sizes seemed to be smaller. Although comparing the sizes of my doll, it pretty seems to fit. Shipment is on its way, I keep you posted.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Just bought a Hannah Harper Doll...suggestions for cloth

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Some people will tell you not to be embarrassed because it's not like anyone knows you're buying them for a doll... however I'm not one of those people and buy all my doll's clothes online, which I feel is definitely the way to go, lol.

I had two Hannah Harpers over the course of about 6 years, and, if I might make a suggestion, I highly, highly recommend getting yours a cuddly pair of pajamas. My Hannah(s) had... I don't know fabrics, I think it was like silk or satin or something. They were super soft. Anyway, I have a Teddy Babe now, widely considered to be amoungst the cuddliest of dolls, however a properly attired inflatable girl is super highly underrated in the cuddly department. They need clothes due to the nature of their skin (make sure and go for long sleeves- I didn't but wish I had, however she had another outfit with those long gloves, so it still kinda worked), but if you don't try sleeping with her at some point I think you're really cheating yourself out of, what was for me anyway, the best part about having them.

INFORMATIONS