sexyrealsexdolls.com

Issue 77 of Coverdoll for September is out

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Issue 77 of Coverdoll for September is out

Post by rentell »

Well folks the "Goyls" finally got into Coverdoll and dear old Kharn even let me do my own cover. :D

If you care to pop along and have a look follow the following.

http://coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/315

For permission to enter it you'll need to contact Kharn at Webmaster@coverdoll.com (subject=Joining CoverDoll), or just go to coverdoll.com's home page and you'll get the contact info there! (It's this way to keep the harvesters out and bandwidth usage to a minimum.

Toodle pip ....... :wink:

Tracer Bullet
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tracer Bullet »

Coverdoll??? :lol: 8) I've got to check this out!

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

^ Yes, T.B.... if you're here, then you've got to be THERE! 8)

Thanks Rentell, this should be an issue for the ages! Will check it out later :D

PBS, Lily, and Eden
Lily Godwin & Eden Gardner's Doll Albums are here: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10095

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

8O 8O All I have to say is.. WOW!! The September shoot is out of this world!! BRAVO Rentell!!!

skyray
Active Poster
Active Poster

Joining Coverdoll

Post by skyray »

Hi Rentell: I've sent 2 emails so far and had no response about joining Coverdoll. Am I missing something? :? I'd really like to see this.

dwhite601
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dwhite601 »

Hi Rentell,

Congratulations to you and your girls. Your photoset is very impressive! You're teaching me a lot about lighting and shadows.

David
See my girls Image

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Outstanding stuff. My favourite is the one of Betty in her black hat and the bronze earrings. Serious, formal, and infinitely desirable.

Rentell's photos seem to distill the essence of the visual aspect of feminine attractiveness. (I say 'seem to' because I am an amateur philosopher opposed to the concept of essentialism... :squarewink: )

Also, don't forget to check out Kharn's V-babe this month. This one is a dark-skinned and round-eyed beauty with fairly large but realistic-looking boobs.

Tracer Bullet
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tracer Bullet »

Hey Rentell, I finally got to see your Coverdoll photoset! I'd hate to be accused of plagiarism, but I can do no better than to repeat Keithallen's eloquent exclamation: WOW!! :D

Damn, I love the female form! A few weeks ago I could not have imagined such artistry and realism was possible with dolls. But combine beautiful Realdolls and excellent photography, and, well... I'm in awe!

And this Coverdoll site is quite interesting. Articles, Photography and etc., a nice complement to TDF. So far I've had time to give it only a cursory viewing, but it looks like there's plenty to read and see there. And... I don't recognize many dolls yet, but did I not see our Matrix Admin, the fair Vanessa, featured on a past issue? Who else will I find there?

So little time, so much TDF and Coverdoll to browse through....

Tracer

Slim
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Slim »

I’m an admirer of your work too and those photos in Coverdoll are simply PURE MAGIC! :razz: :P :razz: They are absolutely awesome! I wish that I could take pictures like that. WOW!

Regards,
Slim

welcool
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by welcool »

Rentell I have to say my comment too.

Those Pictures are great. WOW you also made to the Coverdoll

I have one big question how did you got her that nice Cat suit on.
I bet it tooked you more then one hour to get it on and used many powder.

The "Ray's Monthly Pic" of your Black and White picture is fantastic.

Hope some day that Andie or Summer would be also Coverdoll of the month, but first I must make more pictures to submit my request to Kharn.

Welcool

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

Thanks guys, it really is a treat to have the girls in Coverdoll and to be asked to do my own cover was an amazing challenge as this has traditionally been Kharns excellent artwork gracing the covers.

Thanks mate for all the encouragement.

And not forgetting our own TV star, Mike Kelly, alias britti-lover for all the articles and story's he has put up over the years.

Tracer Bullet, welcome to the wonderful world of replicants, as you can see they can be more than just dolls.
Enjoy looking through the magazine, theres many many more lovely photo sets there, sadly many of the dolls and owners have become phantoms as they move onto other things.

Theres also a mine of information and interesting articles, hints and tips, in fact well worth reading as well as looking.
Mike is a very good writer.

And then of course theres Kharn astonishing artwork done with poser, the V-babes, it must take hours and hours to achieve such astonishing pictures and theres lots of them as well.

And yes welcool it did take ages to get on but the end results where really worth it especially and the is a little zip that you can open in the crutch was very useful after all the photos where taken. Meow, nice pussy. :D

Wonder who will be next months Coverdoll :?:

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8)
Next month - Halloween special - Tanya and Sonya in School Girl costumes!

For December - a special Xmas treat - Poet's B10 in sexy Christmas outfits!

I'm going to have fun adding this month's cool pics to out archive section for permanent display - wonderful pics!

New Wendi pic:

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... ?pos=-6707

:wink:

DaveC
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DaveC »

Hi Rentell,

Let me ad my congratulations to you and the girls for appearing in Coverdoll. The cover shot is really artistic. I agree with Welcool. The catsuit pictures are outstanding. The effort you must have put into these was truly worth it. Also I’m glad to see you have a permanent feature in the magazine, an ideal showcase for your talents.

Regards,

Dave.

Poet
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Poet »

Congrats Rentell ! Awesome work. And a big thanks to Britti for creating such a cool place & for the honor of the December Coverdoll, Lorna is getting excited as well. She already insists all her clothing is JUNK & I need to buy new things or else........ 8O . So, shopping I go this coming week. Poet
<div><strong>I'll have to make my own Uschi Doll</strong></div><br />

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

Thanks for the compliments DaveC and Poet.

Good to see you back in the running again DC and I am looking forward to seeing Lorna's Coverdoll entry as well Poet, should be a good one.

INFORMATIONS