sexyrealsexdolls.com

Need pics of dolls for Coverdoll Site

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
fourmaki
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by fourmaki »

Do I dare ask if SuperBabe is OK be doll of the month ?

spatty41

Post by spatty41 »

Hi Everyone,

I got an email from Kharn and he said he didn't have a doll for this months cover. He said no one is sending in any pics of their girls.
Anyone interested in sending him some pics for this month's cover? I'm sure it will be a nice cover since Valentine's Day is coming up and seems to be the theme for February. Anyone who is interested needs to contact him. That is why he has not posted anything this month yet.
Just thought i would drop a few lines to let you know. He asked me to have anyone with a doll send in their pics.
Hey Jerry..since you have Valentine..what an appropriate month for her to be the coverdoll.

:wink:
Take Care,
Spatty

ShortCappy

Post by ShortCappy »

Spatty,

I e-mailed Kharn a few months ago to see if he had anyone that will contribute their doll to become Coverdoll of the Month. He e-mailed me back to tell me that he had no doll owners to contribute their doll.

That's when I busted a move: to e-mail (in English and no good Japanese) some doll owners if they would like their doll to be Coverdoll of the Month (and for them to e-mail Kharn for Coverdoll site access). I've gotten a few replies: one told me that he'll take some photos of his doll, another told me that he would like to take photos of his doll but couldn't afford a camera at the time, and another one told me that he would like his doll on Coverdoll... and the other two were "scribbled in some weird text".

So, I don't know what's going on... but I also want to see many other dolls on Coverdoll (even SuperBabes, which Kharn had told me).

spatty41

Post by spatty41 »

Shortcappy,

Don't you find that to be simply amazing with all the dolls that are sold? When we get our girl she will definately have her pics sent to Kharn. I think this month would have been the best one...due to it being Valentines Day...all the hearts and flowers stuff. Guess there aren't enough romantics out there. (Come on guys). :roll:

Well, lets hope someone gets their girls pics in time to be put on the cover. :wink:

Spatty

ShortCappy

Post by ShortCappy »

You heard right, Mark. Kharn told me that he wouldn't mind if any SuperBabe owners send a set of photos to him for their SuperBabe to become Coverdoll of the Month. I'm sure Coverdoll isn't all about the RealDolls, so your "women" are welcome as well.

ShortCappy

Post by ShortCappy »

Spatty,

I can't believe that out of over 600 dolls were sold and about 110 of them that I know were shown and/or told about (not counting the dolls in repair over at Slade's World), only 21 of the approximate 110 dolls were able to become Coverdoll of the Month. When RDOL existed, over 50 dolls were added in the Dollhouse. Maybe some doll owners got tired of taking photos of their doll and would rather "have fun" with them? Or probably too busy doing other things instead of enjoying their hobbies (as well as getting along and "gettin' it on" with their doll)? It all depends on the time for the doll owners to want to take photos of their doll especially for Coverdoll...

I thought about that if I had a RealDoll, I would take some photos of her and send them to Kharn for February: It takes place where she lives in a neat apartment, sitting on a black leather sofa and drinking some wine while wearing an African-American like robe (by the way, I'm looking forward to getting an African RD someday) and being a conservative "woman", but has a way to becoming sexy when she seductively takes off the robe and appears to be wearing a sexy red bra with "fluffy cups" and a heart-shaped panty (it would be mixed with celebrating African-American Heritage Month and Valentine's Day). If only I had a RealDoll right now... :(

fourmaki
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by fourmaki »

Jose JOSE !!! hear that it is ok. He asked if he could do a valentine thing. HURRY BUDDY. From wedding night to Valentine would be fun to see. At least no bun in the oven.

Thanks
Mark

Crazyjose
Former Member

Post by Crazyjose »

I'm working on a set of pics and hope to have them ready this weekend. My first attempt was not great and I want the best shots. I have posted a early pic in the SuperBabe forum if any one is interested.

INFORMATIONS