sexyrealsexdolls.com

Coverdoll 2008 calendar

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Coverdoll 2008 calendar

Post by Britti_Lover »

8)

Coverdoll is putting together a CoverDoll calendar for 2008 and would love any doll owners that are willing to participate, to send me a photo of no less than 1024 x 768 pixels or larger if possible. The photo can be either a full body shot or a portrait shot. Please keep the main emphasise on the doll in the focal point of the photo (by this I mean don’t take a photo of a doll that is dwarfed by her surroundings).

The calendar will be free and available to all. Entries must be in by 27th of this month. I know it’s not a great deal of time but it can be done . So please give it a go and have your doll as a CoverDoll calendar doll for 2008 .

Please e-mail all entries to the address below.

mikekelly_04@yahoo.com

:wink:

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

What degree of nudity is preferred, if any? How many entries are allowed? Anything in Ceilidh's Album you would like to see bigger? :D

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8O
Full nude even is OK. Please send me your favorite pics. All your dolls are allowed in also.

First 12 doll pics are in the calendar.

OH - and Incrediwagon - your dollys are more than worthy of being dolls of the month. Please send me 20 - 100k doll pics to make this happen:

mikekelly_04@yahoo.com

That is each doll or both at once!

:wink:

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

:D Great Idea BL!!!

I sent you a few pics :wink:

Angelina
Doll
Doll

Post by Angelina »