sexyrealsexdolls.com

DOLLTIME'S Blog

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DOLLTIME'S Blog

Post by muzza »

March 2015 and this month we are having a quick look at:

Slut Phobia

The odd phenomena where if a women likes sex and is sexually liberal she is often called a 'slut' whereas if men 'put it about' it's congratulations all round.

The blogs at CoverDoll http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2043

I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how that it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut.
So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock.
That shut her up.

"Jones, your work is below par, your attendance is appalling and your appearance leaves a lot to be desired. And what' this about you fucking the office slut?"
"I'm sorry Mr Wilson, but your wife said she would get me fired if I didn't fuck her."
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

As always a great article and food for thought :D :thumbs_up:.
 Click to go to Coverdoll

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Muzz, You can always bring a smile. :D To a cold rainy day.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

:haha4: Great story!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Well, if all goes to plan, we will be in a new home by about mid May. Contracts have been signed, now just waiting settlement.
In the meantime, a bit late, but here is our blog for April.

Lady in Red

To read the blog and view a different photo click on either:
http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2070 or
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/roimay

And the answer, for me anyway, is "Yes" .... especially with Noni in my arms. :D
Oh yeah, the joke is in the blog this month.
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

WOW!

Nice outfit she is wearing,...
Excellent curves!
;)

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

A lady in red is always welcome to me, and this one is such a beauty that I can´t take my eyes off her.
Chris

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

True beauty knows no bounds! :D A toast to you muzza. :glou:

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

ace pic muzza :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Noni is as stunning as ever. :P :thumbs_up: I really don't envy you the house move - i hope it all goes smoothly for you. :)

BTW I love the CD joke :haha2: :haha2: so some life sentences can be good! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Thanks Guys and Dolls. We are more or less all packed, ready to go and sort of living in limbo until the Removal van arrives on the 18th. Adora / Cami will be travelling with them. Noni is coming with me in the car. We just hope all goes to plan.

What's wrong with young people these days?
I can't even walk down the street without them shouting things like, "cunt" and "dick head" ...

.. and "put some clothes on!"

Yep, this months blog is about NUDITY

Just click on http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2083 to read the blog and view the photoshopped pics.

Two parents take their son on a holiday and go to a nude beach. The father goes for a walk on the beach and the son goes and plays in the water. The son comes running up to his mum and says "Mummy, I saw ladies with boobies a lot bigger than yours!"
The mum says, "The bigger they are, the dumber they are."
So he goes back to play. Minutes later he runs back and says, "Mummy, I saw men with willies a lot bigger than Daddy's!"
The mum says, "The bigger they are, the dumber they are."
So he goes back to play. Several minutes later he comes running back and says, "Mummy, I just saw Daddy talking to the dumbest lady I ever saw and the more and more he talked, the dumber and dumber he got!

Cheers
muz

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

:D :haha4: :thumbs_up:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

:haha4: Nudity, you just can´t hide it! :haha4:

Chris

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

:haha2: :thumbs_up:

And such beautiful pictures in your blog 8) :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Oh muzza what are we going to do with you? That's such a brilliant joke I'm actually cracking up here :haha2: :haha2: :haha2: :haha2: Cami is so stunning her pics are ace. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I always look forward to your blogs. :)

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Thanks guys and dolls for your support. Really appreciated.

Well, June already, and Winter for us 'Downunder'.
Despite being very hectic lately we managed to get a shoot done for a June blog.
Hope you like it.

Following from last months about Nudity, this month it's the next step up to Lingerie.

As usual, just click on http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2098 or http://roimay.tumblr.com/post/120424095521/lingerie to read the blog and view the full photo.

Upon getting to work one morning, seventy-five year old Marvin is reminded by his secretary that it his wife's birthday today. At lunch, Marvin goes to the local mall and tries to find a gift for her.
Unfortunately, he realises that life has been good and she has everything she needs. Upon passing a lingerie store, Marvin realises that his wife has never bought any lingerie in her life. He gets the idea to buy his wife something sexy to make her feel good and young.
Marvin goes into the store and tells the clerk to wrap up the most expensive, sheerest negligee she has. Marvin takes the gift and excitedly runs home to his wife.
Upon finding her in the kitchen he tells her to take the gift upstairs and unwrap it. He'll wait in the kitchen. His wife thanks him and goes up to the bedroom.
Once the package is opened she realises that this is something she's never had before. She also sees that it is so sheer it leaves nothing to the imagination. She thinks for a moment and then decides that she'll really surprise Marvin and go downstairs without any clothes on at all.
So she leaves the negligee on the bed and starts down the stairs stark naked. She calls out, "Marvin, come out to the hallway and look."
Marvin walks out to the staircase, looks up at his wife, and exclaims, "All that money and they didn't even iron it."

Every time I watch my wife slipping off her sexy silk lingerie, I'm like a kid with a new toy.
Far more interested in the packaging than what's inside it.

Cheers
muzza

INFORMATIONS