sexyrealsexdolls.com

June 2016 CoverDoll

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

June 2016 CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

We're proud to present the new issue of CoverDoll! The first issue since we upgraded the CoverDoll software.

This month's centerfold is Ruby, Brash's tattoo artist, biker girl and art model 8) a true Ruby13 :wink:

And don't forget the rest of the issue ...
  • b-man is our Monthly Featured Photographer, see what happened on a cool rainy spring Saturday afternoon in the Pacific Northwest ...
  • Nescio50's Rebecca and Siliconefun's Amy on a haunted garden bench ...
  • Deerman's Erica panics, she lost a very special ring ...
  • Fred01's Lilica and Yurica in blue lingerie, probably the only colour that was not yet in their drawer ...
  • Alottahope's Julietta as latino princess, and a cameo appearance of Stacy Leigh ...
  • Star88's Kalei’s gets physical, what a doll has to do to keep in shape ...
  • DeesMan's Nikki is still exploring Australia ...
  • Stellai came across a completely new phenomenon: Jogging (where was she during the last decades) ...
  • Dolltime presents us a beautiful farewell slideshow to tribute Chaiama and Adora ...
  • Chloé still shares her adventures in the South of France, but will report new stuff next month ...
  • DollyForMe's movie review of "A Bigger Splash." It's like a tornado in a trailer park, it's impossible to ignore ...
  • A full-size poster of Ruby's girlfriend, and a V-Babe who takes care of you ...
  • From the garden of Alektra's Castle, glamour dolls ...
  • Don't forget to check out the Art section, or last-month's Living Dolls comic...
  • and the June CoverDoll Calendar page!
Don't forget to sign-in (or sign-up if you haven't already), and leave some nice comments on the contributors' blogs!
And we're always looking for more Photographers of the Month, CLICK HERE for details...

To browse CoverDoll in another window CLICK HERE.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: June 2016 CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

You probably already know
Seeing a lot of X's
X.JPG
X.JPG (135.08 KiB) Viewed 2331 times
Also ... changing font color and size doesn't seem to work when you click save :?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Swan, thanks for letting us know!
In Deerman's blog I saw smilies, but after refreshing they are gone :( I'll have a look at it. Edit: repaired, but just here, might still be wrong in previous issues, sorry can't easily fix that.

The font color and sizing seems to be dependent on the input type, like it only works in full html, but I guess that's not allowed for security reasons. I'll check that too.

To all, we expect some teething issues with the new CoverDoll software. If you encounter any issue, please let us know. Just post in this thread and we have a look at. Thank you!

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

Nescio50 wrote:Hi Swan, thanks for letting us know!
In Deerman's blog I saw smilies, but after refreshing they are gone :( I'll have a look at it. Edit: repaired, but just here, might still be wrong in previous issues, sorry can't easily fix that.

The font color and sizing seems to be dependent on the input type, like it only works in full html, but I guess that's not allowed for security reasons. I'll check that too.

To all, we expect some teething issues with the new CoverDoll software. If you encounter any issue, please let us know. Just post in this thread and we have a look at. Thank you!
Yea there may be issues, but the inclusion of some very hot pictures of Rebecca are all it takes to keep me satisfied. Thank you Nescio for your pictures and all you do.
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

Swan

Post by Swan »

Dee's blog is all X's :(
Dees X's.JPG
Dees X's.JPG (120.27 KiB) Viewed 2297 times

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Solved :D

All broken pictures are solved. If we missed one, or if you encounter other issues, please let us know!

Also, please sign in and leave your comments. Our contributors like to see your response.
And haven't a CoverDoll account yet, please subscribe!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

That´s a great lineup in the new issue, I´ll check it on the weekend.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Hand50some
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hand50some »

I bookmarked "CoverDoll" and will be joining soon. It's like a free online magazine for doll lovers, count me in.

INFORMATIONS