sexyrealsexdolls.com

July 2016 CoverDoll

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

July 2016 CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Proudly we present the new issue of CoverDoll :D

On the cover there's Faye, Lady Love coming directly from DollHouse168, and she's looking at you 8)

This issue is packed, so packed I don't have time to do a full write-up. But check it out as we have a featured Videographer, scooter_ca created the Naked News - doll edition, presented by Daria Doll. This is a must see 8)

We are happy to present to you a new blogger, Swan is joining the CoverDoll team :thumbs_up: This was only arranged last week and he's already contributing. Please welcome Swan and his lovely Airrie :D

Also we have a lot of pictures shot when Rebecca, Amy and LEF visited Alektra's Castle, and we even have a few pictures of the girls visiting Chloé's sister Neri somewhere at the English countryside.

And of course, we have blogs from Deerman, Alottahope, Dees Man, Fred. We have a movie review by DollyForMe about a really weird movie. We have a hot V.Babe and a smoking hot poster :onfire:

We have, oh hey you know, there's the comic by b-man and kharn, there's the calendar, there are great items by Mechwizard, Stellai, Dolltime I'm sure you like to re-read -don't tell me you haven't read them :wink:

And please, don't forget to sign-in (or sign-up if you haven't already), and leave some nice comments on the contributors' blogs!!

To browse CoverDoll in another window CLICK HERE.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: July 2016 CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Thanks for convincing me Nes! Ideas for August are starting to pop in my head :D

While reading through ... Deesman blog images are all X's
No pics.JPG
No pics.JPG (109.67 KiB) Viewed 2242 times
:(

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Swan wrote:While reading through ... Deesman blog images are all X's
Why is it this happens to Deesman's pictures every month? Some strange things with rights :? I'll have a look at it.

Edit: It's been solved :D

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

This looks just great!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

My girls reserve to right to show any thing they want. To Nes, Coverdoll, and especially to you Swan baby! :wink:

Mikesky89
Former Member

Post by Mikesky89 »

I swear thats my doll in the pics.

INFORMATIONS