sexyrealsexdolls.com

Coverdoll: July edition is on line

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Coverdoll: July edition is on line

Post by Everhard »

Here's another plug for Kharn's online magazine Coverdoll, which newcomers to this forum may not be aware of. Coincidentally, my Louise is the July Coverdoll cover girl, with a set of unique pics, most featuring Rebecca and Caroline as well, not to be found elsewhere.

To see the Louise series click the 'Monthly photo shoot' link in the navigation frame on the left side.

He also has a new V-babe. These are photo-realistic renditions of women that he creates using 3-D art software, and they are better than any I have seen by other artists. (And there are some very good computer artists right here in this forum.) Click the V-babe link farther down the navigation frame.

Kharn's server has limited bandwidth, so you need to contact him before he gives you the site address. The place to start is:
http://www.coverdoll.com/
(That's not Louise on this initial contact site, by the way. I believe it is Kharn's own doll, Sabrina.)

http://coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/296

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

HI Everhard,
I already eyeballed the new Coverdoll for July. It's great to see your classy girls in the mag. Give Becca, Louise, and Caroline a kiss on their fingers for me..

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8O
Actually - if you click on the "Site Updated July 15th" message at the start screen you'll be taken to the July issue's updates.

Coverdoll has a full schedule of beautiful dolls and reports on the current state of the Android industry so don't miss a single issue!

As always YOUR doll can be in Coverdoll - PM me for details!

8)

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

He has changed the look of the navigation frame, which seems somehow simpler than before.

He has also added Louise's info pages, and hopefully you will find her answers to the questionnaire amusing. Kharn seems to have decided her nickname is 'Babe', which wasn't on the questionnaire when I sent it off. It is the last name she would want; bound to send her into a sulk. So, yeah, 'Babe' it is! :D

DaveC
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DaveC »

Hey Everhard,

Congrats to you and Louise for making the July cover of Coverdoll. All the most beautiful dolls seem to get this honour and Louise certainly falls into this category. I especially like the picture of her stark naked, draped across the laps of Rebecca and Caroline. Somehow, this seems a little at odds with her answers in the doll profile. :lol:

Mike, I don’t know if Kharn reads TDF posts very often, but let him know that the new format of Coverdoll looks really cool.

Regards,

Dave.

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8)
It's an honor to work with Everhard (wow - great photo's!!!) and Kharn on Coverdoll.

Every month the magazine goes out and in July we were blessed with Everhard's amazing photo's.

I've told Kharn how cool the new format is - I'll let him know that TDF people think so too!

8O
Lot's of NEW NEW NEW !!!!!!! Lexi pics:

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10073

:idea:

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

DaveC wrote:I especially like the picture of her stark naked, draped across the laps of Rebecca and Caroline. Somehow, this seems a little at odds with her answers in the doll profile.
Yes, but I suspect they put something in her tea first...

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Well, it's August, Louise has had her time in the spotlight and there's a new coverdoll on the cover of the new edition. It's time for Louise to retire to the humdrum life of an everyday Realdoll. So it's back to the cooking and cleaning, the housework and dishwashing, and there's the leaking tap to be fixed. Not to mention making sure Rebecca is brought up properly. All the things Caroline should be doing, if she weren't so lazy.

In snatched moments of quiet and solemnity over the coming years, Louise will be able to gaze wistfully at her photo on the wall, of when she was a Coverdoll.

(Edit: Changed picture link to point to new nested album)

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Everhard
Just back from Europe. I was briefly in London during a flight transfer. Apparently, my flight was the last out before the labour dispute of the food service people spread to the baggage handlers that shut the airport down. :roll: Enjoy your pictures of your girls and perhaps I should support Coverdoll again. Cheers Mark and the Synthetiks

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8)
One thing we have is a SOLID backlog of dolls waiting to be DOLL of the Month.

A doll gets two turns and this was Mysti's final turn - and she did her SECOND turn at 7 years old ! 8O

That is by far the oldest doll to be "Doll of the Month" - a record I'm sure will stand for quite sometime.

Next month -

Helana - pretty body 8 and an amazing beauty.

Amazon Queen - a report on the new body 10.

Siliconedoll.com - A new doll restoration service.

As usual - the best dolls and the latest in Android news.

:D

Largo2032

Post by Largo2032 »

Very nice magazine, Ive been an member for a few months here, and never knew about it! it's a great magazine!

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

congrats Everhard, tremendous photo shoot and a very well deserved place in an excellent magazine.

Rentell :wink:

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

I just uploaded a selection from the Coverdoll shoot to a new sub-album in the doll album (now that those pics are not available on Coverdoll).

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... p?album=12
Looks like they laced Louise's tea -- again!

INFORMATIONS