DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Get a Grip!!…sale…

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Get a Grip!!…sale…

Post by toonist »

Hey there!!!
Once in a while we have some extra silicone and end up making this "Get a Grip" toy for friends. It gets rave reviews. It's excellent for those who travel.
I figured we could add one in for free with any order that comes in this month (Sept) and also take $200. off the shipping cost of the doll…just to sweeten the deal.
So, that would be a $500. value.

Also, I should make a separate post for this, but…We have a new silicone formula for the bodies of our dolls!!!

I have been trying to figure out how to make a soft squishy wonderful to play with Tush for some time now…and, we've done it!!
Actually, the whole body is now really soft…nearly as soft as the boobs. We'll be adding a couple videos of the squeezability to our site in a couple days.
You'll get the quality and durability of platinum silicone…with a softness that will keep your hands busy…for sure.
So, any orders now will be receiving a nice soft tush on their dolls….yea!!
Play will be that much more fun…it is a serious upgrade…no extra charge.
Have fun… P
Attachments
photo copy.JPG
photo copy.JPG (140.8 KiB) Viewed 2811 times

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Get a Grip!!…sale…

Post by siliconefun »

Hi toonist,
Really a nice tool (not only) for travel and an amazing idea of design! Looks better like a Fleshlight.
Great innovation :idea:

:thumbs_up: Guy :D

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

awesome update.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

PlasticArtist

Post by PlasticArtist »

Does this new formula increase or decrease the weight?
Have you intentionally tried to rip it to see if it is stronger or weaker?

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi PlasticArtist…
This formula doesn't change the weight at all. About the tear properties…it's awesome. I always thought that softer meant more fragile…wrong.
Pulling the doll from the mold we were immediately struck by how she can avoid tears because of her flexibility. We've done at least 6 pours to get the percentage just right…Really happy with the results.
P

PlasticArtist

Post by PlasticArtist »

Good news that it is tougher and at least it does not weigh more.
Thanks for the quick reply.

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

What are you gonna do with pours 1 thru 5? :wink:
This is great news! I forsee a field trip in the near future.
Are you Renn Fairing it this year?
Looking forward to the squeezability videos!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

CharlieWone wrote:What are you gonna do with pours 1 thru 5? :wink:
Looking forward to the squeezability videos!
I'd guess that at least 20 of us are going to be answering that. Perhaps an auction - but it's very dangerous for an experimental doll to get out into the wild as if there is any cause for dissatisfaction, someone who wants to be dissatisfied will complain about it, and then if sold on, without the understanding that she's an experiment, affect the reputation of the brand.

My Joon is an ancient model and the first owner was happy enough with her until something else happened in his life and it was then and only then that he drew attention to a few minor imperfections and made beef about them . . . and sold her on making two other members happy along the way to me - and I'm really delighted with her. What a figure!
and enough
to give anyone reason enough
to experience PIB fever.

People have mocked me mercilessly for my PIB fever, but with such images which meet every inch of the reality it's Joon
in her true Dionysian wildness who might bring a realisation to such people that in the realm of the PIB none others can compete.

The advent of softer silicone is a great innovation. Heads perhaps should be exactly as they are, however . . . In handling, however, with the softness and ability to have a grip (sorry for the pun on the title of this thread) upon the figure, it's possibly the weight of the Island Girl that's going to be easier to manage.

Recently I've enjoyed flirting with TPE softness - but the softness and the weight made her more difficult to carry - and I'm sure that Patrick's going to use his superiority of experience to overcome that problem as well as to produce a silicone every bit better than softer inferior materials.

The reality is that after my TPE fling, Joon got hold of me and told me who's boss - and I can vouch for the figure of PIBs being irresistably better!

Best wishes and every encouragement,

Harem

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi!
We are safely through that experimental stage. As I said, we're really delighted with the results of our trials. This new softness is a sweet thing indeed.

It really makes us happy when collectors express their feelings. If somebody gives you a tough time about your views...well, perhaps they will come around.

We are indeed doing our Ren Faire on the weekends for another month or so. It's a good change of pace for us each weekend. We are outside as the Fall season brings it's changes. Too much studio time can just be stale. I'm sculpting more new faces and working with a new hot model...:)
What's new...:)
Thanks for all the messages and e-mails.
I'll get to all of them!
A young journalist is on her way here at the moment to do an interview. That should be fun.
I think the wine is hitting the spot, so this should go well.
I hope everyone is doing well.
P

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Great news!!

very soft but still durable silicone is always a nice bonus :D

and yeah, I agree with Harem, selling experimental dolls can backfire if the person who buys one isn't fair.
IMHO, experimental dolls, if ever for sale, should only be sold to those with a strong forum reputation of being honorable and fair, who understand what they're buying.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

lancealot2000

Post by lancealot2000 »

Hey that sounds great a sale and a freebie kicked in. Does any one know the lead time. And toonist if you read yhis do you keep stTs on what you create i guess what im asking is could i get a duplicate it if I wanted one.
LaL2000

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi,
Our lead time is only a month at this point. That can change quickly, depending on the number of orders coming in.
We do indeed keep records of everything we create, colors, etc.
We've kept our colorations fairly straightforward so duplication is not a problem.
Thanks!!
P

lancealot2000

Post by lancealot2000 »

Thanks for the info toonist you my be hearing for me soon you make some sexy dolls
LAL2000

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

some Review? :?: :?: :oops:

INFORMATIONS