DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Kira

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Kira

Post by haremlover »

I seem to have a genie in my cupboard that I haven't discovered yet and causes much confusion.

Today I visited the doll house expecting Mina to tell me how some minor repairs had gone only to find . . .

Kira . . .

looking nonchalantly at me

as dolls do.

She really didn't seem to take much notice of me. I think in that bed she feels like a queen and I feel as invisible to her as a ghost . . .

Best wishes

Harem

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Kira

Post by havefun »

haremlover, Kira is a beautiful lady!! I do love the look on her face.

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Simply gorgeous HL. What a beauty!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's simply Patrick's art at its best. She's very different with her freckles than his publicity photo of her.

She's a tight fit on the neck, possibly tighter than my others and I didn't have a lot of time and found her eyes a little difficult to adjust. What is interesting is that before adjusting her, her right side (on the left) was more open-eyed, but putting her head back on I probably compressed that side slightly giving an asymmetry - which in some ways adds to a reality.

I hope that other members might photograph their Kira and put them on this thread.

Best wishes

Harem

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Harem.

Yes Kira certainly is beautiful and I think the slightly imperfect eye gives her a personality of her own and after all we humans are not perfectly symmetrical. It doesn't detract from her beauty.
I remember when Dnamkeab received Sunny he was concerned that she was slightly cross eyed but I did a post on female attributes and pointed out that I found a slight cross eye quite sexy. He has now kept this slight missmatch as a personal trait of Sunny and is very happy with her.

All the best
Mondoon and Hanna
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi harem, Kira is so beautiful! I told my ex in the past that perfection in a woman is boring to me, and Kira is looking anything but boring.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Kira is lovely Harem....I like the feckles too...sort of looks like a cheeky college junior :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Nice pictures, especially this one :thumbs_up:

Catsoup074

Post by Catsoup074 »

Hi Harem
Hru?
Haha,Kira doesn't think you're invisible,she's playing hard to get!
Love her pageboy hair style and her freckles. She looks like the girl next door,all innocent.
I bet she has another side to her :twisted:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Catsoup074 wrote: Haha,Kira doesn't think you're invisible,she's playing hard to get!
Love her pageboy hair style and her freckles. She looks like the girl next door,all innocent.
;-) No PIB is entirely innocent! However, she did seem unconsciously blank whilst I was taking these photos ;-) Possibly daydreaming of her maker's visits to hot countries, her sojourn through an English winter being very damply cold.

At the moment I think a lot of people are being distracted by TPE dolls. The Dahlia type, or on www.asiandolls.fr, the RDZ range, seem to be sold second hand even two years down the line without damage issues - but although in my experience very good, visually they don't compete. Currently I have a TPE doll from another manufacturer and she's heartbreaking in so far as how easy it is to damage her.

In contrast my PIB is over four years old and is a work of art and has had no damage incapable of curing with a smear of Permatex flowable silicone. Breasts are addictive . . . and her sophistication of construction is a credit to Patrick, with a softer area beneath her ribcage and again beneath her diaphram region. Other areas of her might not be as soft as they might be but she has curves in all the right places to snuggle. Weight is on the limit of what I can manage . . . but when one puts all the advantages together I've concluded that PIBs are underappreciated and will long outlive the TPE dolls currently getting attention. People selling their PIBs with a view to getting a TPE I believe are making a serious mistake. With Patrick's new soft silicone the result must be wonderful but possibly the weight of the GND would be easier to handle.

Kira's very delighted to be with me however. Her head was all that remained when a member flew into a fit on receipt of his lady finding that she didn't have a bony skeleton and reputedly cut her body to pieces. She came via kind member Doll-Virgin who subsequently allowed her to come to me.

Whilst Kira doesn't open her mouth, she's possibly among the most realistic of faces and she fits the Bathing Beauty well, whereas Mina is possibly more for the GND.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Nescio50 wrote:Nice pictures, especially this one :thumbs_up:
Thanks - as you know my pics are never planned, they are as they are in the moment - and I think this naturalness comes through as being simply as natural as being alive . . .

Part of Patrick's art is to bring a beauty to the sculpture which is natural and yet an ideal which it is a privilege to enjoy.

Best wishes

Harem

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

haremlover wrote:It's simply Patrick's art at its best. She's very different with her freckles than his publicity photo of her.

She's a tight fit on the neck, possibly tighter than my others and I didn't have a lot of time and found her eyes a little difficult to adjust. What is interesting is that before adjusting her, her right side (on the left) was more open-eyed, but putting her head back on I probably compressed that side slightly giving an asymmetry - which in some ways adds to a reality.

I hope that other members might photograph their Kira and put them on this thread.

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Harem, congrats on your Kira. Short hair really suits her & she looks great. :)

As each head is unique, it would be great if there were more Kira photos here to compare. So, good idea for a Kira thread. I find it interesting: Your new lady seems to have a thicker upper lip than my two Kiras.

Kira is a very creative head to play with. She is a lot of fun to try with different eyes and wigs. You can get very natural photos of her from all angles.

Another thing about her that's great is that you can get different expressions with her eyes depending on how you put her head on. If you push on the back of her head as you put it on, it can slightly stretch her forehead and cause her eyes to be more open. Pushing down at the front of her forehead gives her eyes a more calm/squinted look.

Both ways are equally cute IMO. You can also try a combination of the two so that one eye is squinted and one is open wide. ;)
Then cock her head to the side and she might look like a confused puppy dog.
:angel:

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Gorgeous!! That doll is HAWT!! They just keep getting hotter from PIB! When I go for that over-a-couple grand doll, here's where I'm at!! I've always loved how beautiful these dolls are.

:angel:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I'll give her something to bite her lips at!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Orbital111 wrote:Another thing about her that's great is that you can get different expressions with her eyes depending on how you put her head on. If you push on the back of her head as you put it on, it can slightly stretch her forehead and cause her eyes to be more open. Pushing down at the front of her forehead gives her eyes a more calm/squinted look.
Thanks for this tip - I thought there might be a knack to this sort of thing and you seem to have hit on it.

As for each head being unique, yes I agree with you. PIBs are all hand made and hand finished and each is a work of art. They aren't intended as anatomical replications but are as sculpture and in a different class way beyond the mere art of imitation. My lady caused consternation with her first owner on account of her scar on the upper side of her elbow visible in the picture above, but this will always identify her and she is art in every way.

People who are being seduced by the mass produced TPE sxulptures (things that hit the instant sex button) are being fooled in my opinion when in contrast one sees PIBs, who are very good in their original form but must be mind-blowingly amazing in Patrick's new soft silicone.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS