DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Domino Out of the Box Review

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Oops

Re: Domino Out of the Box Review

Post by Oops »

DDebonair wrote:
Oops wrote:
A is for ass:
Doll has an ass that just doesnt quit. Pictures dont do it justice. Ass is a perfect 10. for those of you who are wanting a bigger ass...your out of your mind. 36 inches is enough for any guy.
Well all due respect but who are YOU to tell me if 36" is enough for any guy?
Just because voluptuous fuller figured women ain't your thing, you can't go diss us ass men. 36" is average for me.

Luscious Lopez, Alexis Texas,Flower Tucci, Nina Hartley, Kim Kardashian, Coco, Druuna is what i'm looking for.
Alexis is a 36. Nina Hartley and Flower Tucci are 38's, Kim is a 39...not sure about the other two. (apologies Alexis Texas's ass has grown 6 inches since she started. It is now the same size as Luscious Lopez 42)

give or take an inch or two on half your list...trust me i know wtf im talking about.

i dont know wtf im taking... about how about this?

Sunny Lane 34, Adriana Sage 35, Adriana Lima 33, Gauge 34, Mika Tan 36, Sasha Gray 31, Belladonna 34, Katsumi 33, Tera Patrick 34. Monica Sweetheart 34, Aurora Jolie 35, Sandra Romain 36....how is that for an Assman selection?

do i need to continue?

hilltrot

Post by hilltrot »

nope.

Personally I think the PIB ass is too big. But I understand that with only one doll, you're trying to satisfy a majority.

priceritchie2010

Post by priceritchie2010 »

The only problem with a big ass is it adds so much weight. Who wants to lug around a 120 pound doll?
A smaller ass tho isn't in keeping with the "bathing beauty" type body that PIB advertises.
As the current body is. the ass is in perfect proportion to the rest of the body. Just like you'd see on a beach in South Miami.

Maybe someday Pat will design a more petite mold as another option. Maybe a 5 to 5 foot 2 doll, with a smaller ass in proportion to her smaller frame.
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11888

Oops

Post by Oops »

nt

Hedo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hedo »

OMG I WANT HER!!!! I agree that i love the 42 ass's but damn, oops u can work the camera to make this woman look like she has a kardashion ass. I hope Pib keeps up the good work, probably goona hold out for body three, not to far away (i think) plus she will be all i need. Fat in the tits, and big in the hips.

priceritchie2010

Me too, I can hardly stand the wait!

One of the very first things I ever noticed early on in PIB pics last spring, and it still holds true today: The structural design he made for her body was an intentional arching up of her back. If you lay her on her back, it doesn't lay flat in the low to midback area. Her shoulders, butt and legs will touch the bed/couch, whichever, but not the back. You can put your entire arm under her back from one side thru to the other side.
I believe that very design, is why the butt displays so prominently, as well as the breasts too. It's as if it's a real gal laying in a beach chair, arching her back to show off her chest to any interested passersby, or if she were laying face down, she'd be showing off her rear..

I haven't really taken notice of other dolls to see if they do that also. I'd be curious to learn from owners of other dolls brands if some of those have it as well.

But I do know that I LIKE IT with PIB. It's seems unique to me. All of PIB seemed unique to me from the start, which is why I ordered one.
My Doll Album

FURY17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FURY17 »

Wonderful review! You touched on the topics that were on my mind. Curiuous to know how soft the ass is. Sort of a real feel? And lastly do these dolls have like hip bones and tail bone . That adds alot to the realism. Thanks !!

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

very good review and photos. What is the weight of this doll with head on?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

very nice pics and reveiw and as always in a case like this more updates and pics will be welcome , thanks again ! :)

priceritchie2010

jazzman wrote:very good review and photos. What is the weight of this doll with head on?
According to my digital scale, my Bella with her head on comes to 74.8 pounds.
My Doll Album

priceritchie2010

FURY17 wrote:Wonderful review! You touched on the topics that were on my mind. Curiuous to know how soft the ass is. Sort of a real feel? And lastly do these dolls have like hip bones and tail bone . That adds alot to the realism. Thanks !!
My Bella has a nice squeezably soft tushie. But still firm enough to grab onto for dear life when it's called for.... :D
She does not have hip and tail bones, protruding or otherwise.
I'm not really aware of any high end dolls that do have that.
I would think that if the skeletal structure was placed that close to the layer of silicone, it could lead to more problems than one could imagine.
My Bellas skeleton is safely surrounded by layers of foam, seperating it from the outside layers of silicone.

She's plenty realistic for me too!

:lol:

Edit: Wanted to add something. Even without prominent pelvic bones, Bella does have nice, firm and curvy hips. Plenty there to.....once again....hold onto for dear life...:)
My Doll Album

Oops

Post by Oops »

priceritchie2010 wrote:
jazzman wrote:very good review and photos. What is the weight of this doll with head on?
According to my digital scale, my Bella with her head on comes to 74.8 pounds.
curious how you weighed her.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

At our studio, we just weigh ourselves, and then are given the doll to hold while on the scale. The difference is the weight of the doll.

technodude

Post by technodude »

How realistic is the honey hole if I may ask

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

It looks pretty real to me, it not as big or gaping as the anal entry on some other dolls I've seen pics of, every part of Patrick's doll's looks very real; even their ears, I know that a small detail, but its the small stuff that add to the realism, and you can't beat a PIB for there realism or beauty.
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

INFORMATIONS