DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Doll hymen?

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
brotha-d

Re: Doll hymen?

Post by brotha-d »

toonist wrote:It fits in nicely just past the labia, doesn't move around during use, has some appropriate texture inside and is easily removed for cleaning. It's made of soft platinum silicone.
Thanks, P
I just looked at your website. Amazing work! What is the length of your vaginal and anal inserts? I see your doll's oral entry is 7 inches which is unparalleled!

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi!
Thanks. The Vag insert is 7" long as well. Remember that everything stretches! :0
Just to clarify, the labia (minora) is permanently attached (you can choose coloration, size, etc.) and the insert sits just past the labia, and is removable.
We haven't been making a "backdoor" insert for a while because the entrance and canal is really nice as it is. The insert just got in the way. It's something I could get back to and redesign however if we can make the time.
A ton of work has been done to our website during the last week or so. Particularly in the area of the ordering pages.
Thanks for checking us out!
P

brotha-d

Post by brotha-d »

toonist wrote:Hi!
Thanks. The Vag insert is 7" long as well. Remember that everything stretches! :0
Just to clarify, the labia (minora) is permanently attached (you can choose coloration, size, etc.) and the insert sits just past the labia, and is removable.
We haven't been making a "backdoor" insert for a while because the entrance and canal is really nice as it is. The insert just got in the way. It's something I could get back to and redesign however if we can make the time.
A ton of work has been done to our website during the last week or so. Particularly in the area of the ordering pages.
Thanks for checking us out!
P
Wow... 7 inch vagina AND mouth is extremely nice! That makes up for no "rear entry" for sure! (Not into that anyway! :D)

Btw, is your insert (without labia) available for purchase (and for how much)? I could not find an option for this on your website.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

No rear entry??? Get outa town! :wink:
The "back door" of our doll is ...how do I say this...well, you could do some one stop shopping right there and be very pleased indeed! :thumbs_up:
As I said, we're working on adding some more extras to our order page. Plenty of folks have asked for both our inserts and labias serarately to use on their other dolls.
I ask $80. for the insert. and $50. for the labia.
The option to order those, along with separate heads, etc. will be up on our site very soon.
Until then, just e-mail us, shoot us your address, and we're good to go.
Thanks, Patrick

brotha-d

Post by brotha-d »

LOL! Hey that one stop shopping would more than suffice for me! PIB is on the top of my list for when I get a full doll in the future. I only have space for a torso right now.

The realism, body and function of your dolls are unparalleled. I still can't get over the 7 inch oral entry! In my opinion, you and Mechadoll leave everyone else in the dust when it comes to full dolls.

It's sad you guys don't offer a torso. If you decide to make one stay away from that flat back torso and skinny no-booty torso with no head included (RealDoll/BoyToy) - those are BS.

fuji

Post by fuji »

You're right brotha-d, a torso would be a great idea! Maybe am I wrong, but as long as you have a mold for the full doll, it should be easy to use it to make a torso also, no?
If not, this could be a great project for the future, but after having created the new petite PIB body, of course! :wink:

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi!
We have made a couple of torsos using our full doll mold. I'd like to make a mold just for this piece, but there is always something else to do.
This piece is fully in the round and can hold any of our heads, just like the full doll. We're casting another one this week so we'll be able to take some more pics.
P
Attachments
torso.jpg
torso.jpg (124.71 KiB) Viewed 2258 times

fuji

Post by fuji »

We have made a couple of torsos using our full doll mold. I'd like to make a mold just for this piece, but there is always something else to do.
This piece is fully in the round and can hold any of our heads, just like the full doll. We're casting another one this week so we'll be able to take some more pics.
P
Excellent! :glou: :glou: You should include this option on your website, I'm sure that there's a huge market for such torsos!
What is the price for it btw?

omni69

Post by omni69 »

that's gonna be the hottest torso and with the many faces you have too now, excellent!

brotha-d

Post by brotha-d »

P
I'm no dog but you just make my ears perk up! :lol:

I really love Bathing Beauty's Bubble Butt! :twisted: If you can do that torso with skeleton (movable legs are important) and head I'd be very interested in a price estimate.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hey Hey,
The piece has the same skeleton in it as our doll...though I am going to try a denser foam inside for a bit more support.
We ask $3000. for it...oh, excuse me, $29 ninety nine ninety nine ninety nine.....plus whatever shipping works for you.
Just e-mail us with your particulars...labia size, nipple color, skin tone...
This is the sort of piece that we fit in between doll pours, so there is not as long a wait.
The "ends" are not perfectly smooth...but it works!!
Thanks, P

brotha-d

Post by brotha-d »

Your new nickname is Lucifer because you just tempted the hell outta me! :lol:

Sent you some questions via PM!

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hi,

Demand for fake hymens is increasing. Can these be installed into dolls,
or should they?

Like a Virgin: Fake Hymens Selling Like Hot Cakes in Denmark
Sputnik News wrote:​A fake hymen consists of a membrane containing
either bovine blood or paint that is similar to blood, and is inserted into
a woman's vagina half an hour before intended intercourse. During intercourse
the membrane is pierced so that the cultural desire for blood-stained sheets
as a token of virginity is met....
...according to Daniela Lindemann of the German company Virginia Care,
the demand for fake hymens has risen over the last year throughout the world....
About the Virginiacare Artificial Hymen Kit[

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Mongoose wrote:Hi,
Demand for fake hymens is increasing. Can these be installed into dolls,
or should they?
Wow - now I've seen it all.

Incidentally - these are the unbroken Hymen that's coming out of China. It includes the whole blood thing (which I'm not sure how I feel about). The looks is a lot more realistic than a simple membrane.
hym003.jpg
hym003.jpg (47.24 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
Just FYI for artisan doll-makers.

INFORMATIONS