DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

2011 How satisfied are you with your PIB doll ?

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.

How satisfied are you with your Private Island Beauty doll ?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:21 am

Couldn't be happier
35%
More satisfied than expected
30%
I got what I paid for
5%
Less satisfied than expected
20%
I'd rather have my money back!
10%

Total votes: 20

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

2011 How satisfied are you with your PIB doll ?

Post by TDF_Management »

Last poll ended in 2010 so it's time for a new poll.
Please take this survey only if you have purchased a Private Island Beauty doll since January 1, 2011.
(Alternatively it is ok to vote here if you got your doll in late 2010, and have not voted on the previous poll.)

Only leave a comment if it supports your vote.

IMPORTANT: If you want your money back, you should say why, otherwise we may have to re-evaluate and adjust the stats and assume it as trolling ... especially if there are all positive comments and no negatives. Vote stacking can result in account suspensions!!!

If you wish your comments to remain anonymous you can send an email to support@dollforum.com and we will post them on your behalf.

As a second note on the poll options some people wondered about the "I got what I paid for". The options are sorted by descending levels of satisfaction, so this option means "it is ok, but I am not overwhelmed", not "I expected the best, and I got it". Lacking a better wording the same is still used on the current poll.

This is also a good place to leave a review or a link to your review thread.

And don't forget, good reviews/comments are just as important as bad ones.

Members with doll accounts should vote only once for each doll they own of this type.

Bucksnort
Former Member

Re: How satisfied are you with your PIB doll ?

Post by Bucksnort »

I bought a pib a year ago. Eden with finger wires. The doll came with red lips, I ordered natural. The red was smeared within the oral cavity also. Labia was crooked and not attached all around. The doll was incredibly hard, I was shocked. In short I was taken for 5000 bucks. Look somewhere else is my advice. Bucksnort

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Bucksnort wrote:I bought a pib a year ago. Eden with finger wires. The doll came with red lips, I ordered natural. The red was smeared within the oral cavity also. Labia was crooked and not attached all around. The doll was incredibly hard, I was shocked. In short I was taken for 5000 bucks. Look somewhere else is my advice. Bucksnort
Could we see some pics of what you are talking about exactly? Just curious, as PIB is a doll that I have considered getting at some point down the road after I order from Sinthetics.

beefteeth

Post by beefteeth »

Bucksnort wrote:I bought a pib a year ago. Eden with finger wires. The doll came with red lips, I ordered natural. The red was smeared within the oral cavity also. Labia was crooked and not attached all around. The doll was incredibly hard, I was shocked. In short I was taken for 5000 bucks. Look somewhere else is my advice. Bucksnort
I had a similar problem with a PIB insert I ordered awhile back. I was shipped a total of three different inserts, none of which had the deep texture as shown in the photo (which I attached to my order).

The first one was literally a hacked up mess an assistant made, the second had bits of something black embedded in the silicone & virtually no texture whatsoever, and the third had only a bit more, though it was acceptable & I left it at that.

Needless to say, my confidence was shaken by the experience & I would be far too nervous to order a full doll having had this kind of trouble with something so small.

Seems there have been several cases in which defective products have been shipped. One in particular that really stands out in my mind had a very ugly streak down one of the thighs. It was sold as new when it was obviously a factory second.

I will give them credit for trying to make good on this sort of stuff, but it's been AFTER the fact. Those dolls should have never been delivered to begin with, though I haven't heard of anything like this happening again until now.

I think when you order you need to make it a public event on TDF which puts more pressure on the manufacturer to deliver a quality product.

I suppose I'll be getting jumped over this post but so be it, it's the truth. Search the forum & see for yourselves.

Nyki
Doll
Doll
Location: Charlie's Place with Lana, Ayla, Milu, Katya and Talia

Post by Nyki »

Hey guys,
I just voted for "more than I expected" (don't see it showing yet)
anyway, could have voted for the best, but we can all be happier, you know-
that's why we get out of bed in the morning, to try and make ourselves happier!
But Beefteeth, I'll be the first to jump ya :wink:
My take on your experience is weirdly different.
If you sent them a picture of what you wanted and they tried to make a custom insert
then what I see is a maker than kept trying to please, making several attempts based
on your feedback. I bet if you had complained about the third one, they would have made
you a fourth one. I'm not sure you would have gotten that kind of effort from other makers.
As for my vote, this body of mine is pretty awesome, and I love it! As the first GND body,
I had some issues, and gave them some feedback. The next one they made solved them.
It's that response to customers that makes me more than satisfied. I'll never be perfect,
but I have a wild time, and did I mention my boobs? They are superb!
Sex is outta sight, and I can take a lot (and give pretty good too :wink: )
With PIB you don't get a factory product, you get a work of art that f*#cks you brains out!
I can't wait to see the continued improvement of these dolls as time goes by.
Love ya!
:angel: Nyki
Our Album http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=12648
We're not always angels...

beefteeth

Post by beefteeth »

Nyki wrote:Hey guys,
I just voted for "more than I expected" (don't see it showing yet)
anyway, could have voted for the best, but we can all be happier, you know-
that's why we get out of bed in the morning, to try and make ourselves happier!
But Beefteeth, I'll be the first to jump ya :wink:
My take on your experience is weirdly different.
If you sent them a picture of what you wanted and they tried to make a custom insert
then what I see is a maker than kept trying to please, making several attempts based
on your feedback. I bet if you had complained about the third one, they would have made
you a fourth one. I'm not sure you would have gotten that kind of effort from other makers.
As for my vote, this body of mine is pretty awesome, and I love it! As the first GND body,
I had some issues, and gave them some feedback. The next one they made solved them.
It's that response to customers that makes me more than satisfied. I'll never be perfect,
but I have a wild time, and did I mention my boobs? They are superb!
Sex is outta sight, and I can take a lot (and give pretty good too :wink: )
With PIB you don't get a factory product, you get a work of art that f*#cks you brains out!
I can't wait to see the continued improvement of these dolls as time goes by.
Love ya!
:angel: Nyki
I did not request a custom texture, I requested the texture shown in PIBs own photograph & did not receive it after three tries.

I just gave up after that but like I said there was an effort on PIBs part to make it right, I don't deny that, but those attempts failed due to a lack of quality control (the first one I was sent was literally a piece of trash, it had been poured without a core and then cut open with a razor blade). All I am saying is that I could not get what I ordered & it was NOT a custom texture which I requested.

I'm assuming things have gotten better since then as most people seem very satisfied. These dolls have the most appealing figures I have ever seen & are very much worth the $$$ for a quality product, I am just weary from the experience, but it is obvious that my bad experience is dwarfed by the number of good experiences that all but a few have had.

I wish this company the best & I would hate for something so beautiful to disappear (which I doubt will ever happen due to a majority of satisfied customers) & I will likely jump on the first used PIB I can afford (my funds have taken an unexpected hit recently). I just prefer to see now before I buy.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

The shape of the Bathing Beauty body is about as good as it gets, but reading things like this is enough to make me shy away. If I am shelling out this kind of change, then I am going to be expecting meticulous attention to detail, instead of paying full price for a doll that just might come with factory second flaws. Not saying that is what I would receive, as I have seen some knock out Private Island Beauties. It just raises a question of quality control overall, and I am just not willing to take that risk for this sort of money.

Nyki
Doll
Doll
Location: Charlie's Place with Lana, Ayla, Milu, Katya and Talia

Post by Nyki »

My bad, sorry I missunderstood you, beefteeth :oops:
I would be pissed too if my coochie wasn't right.
Hope it won't deter you from getting one someday.
We can be very satisfying, in many ways :D
Lov,
Nyki
Our Album http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=12648
We're not always angels...

Bucksnort
Former Member

Post by Bucksnort »

blindwebster wrote:
Could we see some pics of what you are talking about exactly? Just curious, as PIB is a doll that I have considered getting at some point down the road after I order from Sinthetics.
I no longer have the doll

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Bucksnort wrote:
blindwebster wrote:
I see. Well, thanks for the review all the same. I was just curious to see the extent of the flaws that you were talking about.

beefteeth

Post by beefteeth »

blindwebster wrote:
Bucksnort wrote:
blindwebster wrote:
I see. Well, thanks for the review all the same. I was just curious to see the extent of the flaws that you were talking about.
Here check this out http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=29778

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

beefteeth wrote:
blindwebster wrote:
Bucksnort wrote:
blindwebster wrote:
Hey blindwebster, check this out http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=29778
Yes, I have read about that ordeal and hoped that it was just one of those earlier cases that was learned from on the road to improvement. I will say that how it was handled impressed me greatly and says a lot about Pat, but to still hear about even more quality control issues occurring afterwards raises a red flag for me.

I am just not going to pay multi-thousands of dollars for one of these dolls unless I am confident that what I will be getting will be pristine and worth what I paid for it. Can't afford to take a gamble with this kind of money. I still think that the Bathing Beauty body looks amazing, though. No doubt about that.

beefteeth

Post by beefteeth »

blindwebster wrote:Yes, I have read about that ordeal and hoped that it was just one of those earlier cases that was learned from on the road to improvement. I will say that how it was handled impressed me greatly and says a lot about Pat, but to still hear about even more quality control issues occurring afterwards raises a red flag for me.

I am just not going to pay multi-thousands of dollars for one of these dolls unless I am confident that what I will be getting will be pristine and worth what I paid for it. Can't afford to take a gamble with this kind of money. I still think that the Bathing Beauty body looks amazing, though. No doubt about that.
Ok cool, didn't know that.

I would say overall it's rare for PIBs to have these kinds of problems, but some defects have still made it out there.

Just buy a used one so you know what you're getting.

mrmalek

Post by mrmalek »

"Couldn't Be Happier" would be my response with Thoralicious. However, I do realize my doll is the latest and most refined PIB to date. The level of customer service from Patrick is nothing less than outstanding, and I really "tested" his patience over the time from my original order to the actual delivery date. I can only comment on my own experience, so please don't feel I speak for all the PIB owners......but, judging from Thoralicious, I more than received my monies' worth!

sturmmorser2000
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sturmmorser2000 »

I ordered mine around March and i got her in May.My first silicone doll and i didnt know what to expect.Well my first doll was a selene supreme goddess so this was a huge upgrade.This doll is really spectacular and is truly a work of art!I got Eden with tan skin and black hair.Very fun to "play" with!I saved for a year and sold some stuff i didnt want to get enough to get one.I just had to have one!I wish she was a little less heavy but i can deal with it.This doll is like virtual reality to me.I highly recommend PIBs. :multi:

INFORMATIONS