DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

October Sale / PIB

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: October Sale / PIB

Post by netwit »

Toonist wrote:It's odd that the calls we have received for orders during the last two weeks have been from folks who are not involved with the forum
Maybe the "Reddit" troll hit raked in some customers - something like "yeah, look at those weirdos...log off...ring, ring...Hello, Private Island..."

Private Island Beauties, one look and you're hooked.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

sporkdude

Post by sporkdude »

Netwit wrote:
Toonist wrote:It's odd that the calls we have received for orders during the last two weeks have been from folks who are not involved with the forum
Maybe the "Reddit" troll hit raked in some customers - something like "yeah, look at those weirdos...log off...ring, ring...Hello, Private Island..."[/i]
As a long time redditor myself... :|

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Netwit wrote: Maybe the "Reddit" troll hit raked in some customers - something like "yeah, look at those weirdos...log off...ring, ring...Hello, Private Island..."
:haha4:

Midiman said in another thread:
midiman wrote: Truth be told, every time TDF gets a surge of attention from sites like reddit TDF gets increased membership and the doll makers report higher sales over the next 60 days.
:)

One can plan their marketing strategy around this info. :lol:

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

sporkdude wrote:
Netwit wrote:
Maybe the "Reddit" troll hit raked in some customers - something like "yeah, look at those weirdos...log off...ring, ring...Hello, Private Island..."[/i]
As a long time redditor myself... :|
I was referring to this occassion. True most were in the Male Doll forum but with over 3000 guests I'm fairly sure that most accessible forums were viewed.
Also, please note that only Reddit was in quotes, not "reddit troll", so stick a spork in it, it's done. :D

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS