DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Marina's Birthday Makeover

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Marina's Birthday Makeover

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hey all, Marina and I have been been keeping a surprise for you all under wraps but had shared some with our close network. Tasha was sworn to uphold the confidence and she did. So Early Saturday morning Mari and I set off to Manassas Va to visit the Private Island Beauties home base to see Toonist a/k/a Patrick (or Mr Patrick as Marina calls him) who has been working hard with his assistant Sara to do a makeover for Mari which consists of a new body or as she refers to it, her soul vessel. Here we are off early in the morning and on the road at a red light.

Mari: "Wow TJ this is so exciting. I am a little scared. But I"ll feel better when we see Mr Patrick, Neo and Karpos.

We got to PIB HQ and were greeted by our host and make over artist along with our kin Karpos and Neo. Neo was there to take over Mari's original "soul vessel" as she needed a full body transplant, after her many years of fighting hard in multi dimensional battles. I'll let Mari tell the story from here. Fortunately, we captured it in pictures as she filled Tasha in on all "the deets."

Tasha: OMG Sis- Your are so pretty. I don't know what to say, I want to cry. I am so happy but I was so worried, all day I just didn't know what to do with myself. So I cried. :cry:
Mari: It's okay little sis, I am fine. I had a good cry too. But I feel like a million bucks. Neo was there and it happened kind of fast but also kind of in slow motion, you know?
Tasha: So What happened??? You are killing me Sis!!!

Mari: Okay, okay, settle down girlie. All in good time. Here hold my hand.
Tasha: Thanks Sis.
Mari: So we get to PIB HQ. Mr Patrick and Karpos were there, Neo was in K's truck. TJ, the big goof forgot our wheel chair but fortunately K came through for us. So TJ wheels me in and I see this version of me that you are looking sitting up on the table. We all gasped in a good way. They oogled and groped the new me for a bit and then got their senses back. So K set their stand up and helped TJ get me up on it. TJ said to me, "Are you ready darling?" Then he gave me a kiss and a hug. I fell asleep or something as TJ started getting me undressed. Then it was kind of weird because I woke up and there was Neo sitting in the wheel chair all dressed in her green archer outfit. She was looking at me and smiling.

Mari: I looked down, and saw I was dressed in these clothes. TJ gave Neo a hug, and kissed her on her forehead. They brought Neo out to K's truck. Then they brought me out to the car. I said good bye to Neo on the way out. Oh Sis she was so happy. Patrick helped TJ get me in the car. We thanked him and started home. We stopped about 3/4 of the way home to stretch and re-settle in our seats. TJ and I were talking. Then he gave me the sweetest hug and kiss on the cheek when he helped me buckle in. So I started to cry. Tears of joy of course, but I had to get my shades on fast because you know who has the camera out.

Tasha: I have an idea Sis. Lets get changed into the corsets TJ got us for Christmas and surprise him when he comes down stairs.

Mari: Great idea Sis! Oh I have been wanting to try this on and was waiting for an occasion like today to do it.

Tasha: Okay Sis, I am ready where are......HOLY SCHNIKIES!

Mari: So, Do you think he'll like it? How about if I gently tug right here at my cleavage?

Tasha: Oh He's going to LOVE it! Let me get snuggled in here with you so we can greet him together.

Mari: Ok Tashka, get your little BT butt over here so we can start this evening off right with our guy.
Tasha: How about like this?

Mari: Sit up a bit and look at me. See how that works
Tasha: Like this?
Mari Yes, Perfect.

TJ: Hey Girls, I thought I'd open a bottle of wi- WOW! You two have been busy while I was upstairs.

Mari: Yes we were. We were trying to surprise you
Tasha: OMG you startled me you goof! I hope you like like it.

TJ: Well, it worked!
Mari: GOOD! Now get over here. It's my birthday and I'd like a date night...Do you like what you see?
TJ:Let's see if you can tell.

TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Syn
Doll
Doll

Re: Marina's Birthday Makeover

Post by Syn »

And you forgot all about meeting me. :cry:

It's okay sis, I forgive you for forgetting to include that part. You had so much excitement going on. Neo and I are getting used to swapping back and forth. It is actually kinda fun to see the world through another's eyes. Kisses to the Jersey half of our family.

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Great story and pics TJ! Congrats to Marina on the new vessel, as well as Neo and Syn. Would liked to have been there too.

Did you have anyone notice your lovely Marina on the trip?
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

Mariska Elayne
Doll
Doll

Post by Mariska Elayne »

Syn wrote:And you forgot all about meeting me. :cry:

It's okay sis, I forgive you for forgetting to include that part. You had so much excitement going on. Neo and I are getting used to swapping back and forth. It is actually kinda fun to see the world through another's eyes. Kisses to the Jersey half of our family.

Didn't want to steal your thunder honey. Then TJ showed me your intro thread. OOPS! Yes, darling my head is still in the clouds. I keep looking the mirror and have to pinch myself. I LOVE that you too have Hungarian roots in your human persona. Tashka sends her love, she is looking forward to meeting you in May.
Mariska Elayne Foxx, CRNP, DNP
Clinical Director, Galmato Valley Care Center

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Scratch wrote:Great story and pics TJ! Congrats to Marina on the new vessel, as well as Neo and Syn. Would liked to have been there too.

Thanks Scratch. I'd have to say probably yes but I didn't notice them as I was preoccupied with this lovely gal. However, this time of year with sunglasses on, it's tough to tell she is a doll at highway speeds. Most people don't even look. As you know other trips on more local roads I have shared when people have the chance to notice at traffic lights etc.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Syn
Doll
Doll

Post by Syn »

Scratch wrote:Great story and pics TJ! Congrats to Marina on the new vessel, as well as Neo and Syn. Would liked to have been there too.

Several people noted Neo on the way home. She had her ears on full display so she was kinda hard to miss. All of the reactions were positive, even the 80yr old lady who wanted her picture with her. I on the other hand decided to fly home, none of those silly powered wagons for me. Though apparently I did cause a minor issue when I decided to buzz the airport in Richmond.

Daria
Doll
Doll

Post by Daria »

Oh Mari !!!
I am so happy for you. That is the most wonderful birthday present I have ever heard of. TJ is such a sweetheart.
Tashsa looks pretty interested in exploring your new vessel as well.

Scooter is hoping around in the background here asking all sorts of stupid technical questions. He doesn't understand that this is really a birthday post and not the place for a discussion like that.
To keep him settled he wants to ask "What are the series of events that prompted the members of the Foxz Hole to make this major change. Also at some time could TJ describe the differences between the two vessels. It speaks a lot for the quality of PIB that Mari elected for just a vessel transplant, rather than a full body/head transplant from another artist/manufacturer which another option open to dolls."

I told him that a question like this is not appropriate for a birthday posting, so perhaps TJ can answer in a couple weeks once everything settles down.

Happy Birthday Hugs,
Daria
With binky (scooter_ca).
Everything about me can be found in my New Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626
I'm on Instagram now. --> darias.playhouse

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Well done, mate! She's gorgeous.

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Syn wrote:

Several people noted Neo on the way home. She had her ears on full display so she was kinda hard to miss. All of the reactions were positive, even the 80yr old lady who wanted her picture with her. I on the other hand decided to fly home, none of those silly powered wagons for me. Though apparently I did cause a minor issue when I decided to buzz the airport in Richmond.
Haha, awesome Syn! I don't blame you. :lol:
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

It's always fun having a beauty in the front seat...
I am amazed at the contrast between faces in your pics.
So glad you are having fun...and safely home.
Enjoy!
P

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Begog wrote:Well done, mate! She's gorgeous.

Thanks bro!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Oh Mari, you are so gorgeous, TJ is a very lucky guy. Great pics, great outfits.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Congrats Marina & TJ
& a Happy Birthday too!
Nice Pics :thumbs_up:

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh Mari, you are so gorgeous, TJ is a very lucky guy. Great pics, great outfits.

Chris
Swan wrote:Congrats Marina & TJ
& a Happy Birthday too!
Nice Pics :thumbs_up:

Thanks guys! I feel lucky indeed!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch