DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Review: Marina 2016 Bathing Beauty

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Mariska Elayne
Doll
Doll

Re: Review: Marina 2016 Bathing Beauty

Post by Mariska Elayne »

Ryleigh wrote:So beautiful

:crying:

AWW. Ryleigh, you are so sweet. :oops: It was so adorable when we pulled over to the rest stop and he took this pic, we both welled up a bit. He gave me a kiss and the Tashie said, "Oh geez, cut it you two! TJ get your butt in there, I need my STARBUCKS FIX, DORKFACE!" We all laughed.

It was such a treat to meet you and spend time together. I am so glad you and Sheeana were there to keep Tashie occupied too. She talked about you gals all the way home.
Mariska Elayne Foxx, CRNP, DNP
Clinical Director, Galmato Valley Care Center

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

I know this feeling you are alive in... if it were a song it would sound like this: https://youtu.be/5a_4fBH_7dk

Warmest, Fondest, Sincerest. - LDV

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Marina is truely beautiful. Meeting her in person was a distinct honor. Holding her hand was incredible. She is the softest non tpe doll i have ever touched. When you lifted her from her chair to move her. I had the distict impression she was fast asleep. Pictures don't do her any justice
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

To see her in person was a great experience. Lovely and very life like! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: You are a lucky guy :wink:

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

samara78 wrote:Marina is truly beautiful. Meeting her in person was a distinct honor. Holding her hand was incredible. She is the softest non tpe doll i have ever touched. When you lifted her from her chair to move her. I had the distinct impression she was fast asleep. Pictures don't do her any justice
Thank you so much Samara78, you are so kind and I am glad you got to meet her as well. Mari appreciates your first aid assistance too; as a nurse she shares your compassion for helping others. :wink: Your assessment is quite accurate, that is exactly what it feels like to carry this lovely lady.

deerman wrote:To see her in person was a great experience. Lovely and very life like! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: You are a lucky guy :wink:

You got that right buddy, I feel like I hit the lottery with her! Mari enjoyed sitting next to the lovely Twilight.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

TJ_Foxx wrote:
samara78 wrote:Marina is truly beautiful. Meeting her in person was a distinct honor. Holding her hand was incredible. She is the softest non tpe doll i have ever touched. When you lifted her from her chair to move her. I had the distinct impression she was fast asleep. Pictures don't do her any justice
Thank you so much Samara78, you are so kind and I am glad you got to meet her as well. Mari appreciates your first aid assistance too; as a nurse she shares your compassion for helping others. :wink: Your assessment is quite accurate, that is exactly what it feels like to carry this lovely lady.

deerman wrote:To see her in person was a great experience. Lovely and very life like! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: You are a lucky guy :wink:

You got that right buddy, I feel like I hit the lottery with her! Mari enjoyed sitting next to the lovely Twilight.
I couldn't help myself. How is her lovely hand holding up by the way? Give Mari and Tasha hugs for me. Then have Mari give you a hug from me too.

I love being a doll nurse,doctor and nerd lol.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS