DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

My Wonderful Malina (A new Girl Next Door with Mina head)!

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Elixes

My Wonderful Malina (A new Girl Next Door with Mina head)!

Post by Elixes »

Malina actually arrived almost 3 weeks ago but I've was somewhere else until this past Monday being tortured that she was close yet out of reach.

Oh I was there to receive her when she came UPS (took the day off from work) and was horrified to see the hole (10"x5") punched in on one side at the end (where her feet were).

The UPS driver after delivering it to my door immediately asked "Shall we inspect the contents to make sure it is ok?" and of course I immediately replied "No thanks, I'll call if I find something wrong" and shooed him off immediately!

Fortunately Patrick and crew had done such a great job of mummifying her in bubble wrap & bubble pads there was zero damage from UPS's carelessness just coming from Virginia to California.

I set her up in my bed with my WM140 (in a queen size bed filled without me!) each on their own side of the bed and then went back to the obligation I had for two weeks (Oh, the torture!)! I was staying literally across town in a house that had a sweet dog (who'd chew her up like a toy if not watched) and the maid was coming every other day while I was at work so there was no way I was risking bringing her there! I could only visit every few days to get mail and spend an hour at home and then had to go back to the obligation (for friends)!

Well here it is Saturday and now I've had 6 days with her and it's been great!

She is a perfect sleep companion for me! Her flexible joints are just right for cuddling with and moving limbs with ease that seems enough like a real woman and her great curves and soft (2016 mixture) platinum silicone! I can move her legs with my legs or easily pull an arm or leg over me (or wherever).

As for sex she can be fluidly moved to make sex dynamic as opposed to the pose able stiff joints of my WM140 (Kaaroli) and her pussy feels wonderful. It is as soft (and more realistic feel than my TPE WM140 (which feels good too but not as good). I didn't have a problem getting out the insert but getting it all the way back in after cleaning, drying, & powdering is another story! I wish Patrick had either pictures or diagrams as to show the best technique to getting it in and sitting right because even with powdering and pushing on her stomach area to get air out from behind the insert it still was very tough!

Don't get me wrong I still love my WM140, the TPE softness WM has is great, especially in butt & breasts but Patrick's new mixture is very close so my new American Hottie just seems like she goes to the gym more than My Asian Honey, that's all!

The one thing that my WM140 has a bit over my Girl Next Door is the seams from the mold have been blended better (as to be harder to see). Malina's seams are a bit more prominent but WM is a factory (with machine techniques for dealing with that I'm sure) and PIB is an art studio of which I'm sure with time (and fondling) the seams will be less visible on Malina too.

Here she is in her slave lingerie outfit!

If you want to see the rear views of Malina in her slave outfit you'll just have to visit my other thread in "Dolls in General" where I'll introduce her as the other Deltan whose entered my life in my introduction thread for Kaaroli.

I have more outfits already waiting for Malina (including a dress) and when I have time will take plenty more pics and post them.

Now back to our honeymoon for now! Gotta try out that beautiful back door! :twisted:

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My Wonderful Malina (A new Girl Next Door with Mina head

Post by Sate »

Great photos man.

The lips in particular look really appealing.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Great looking girl!! Going to visit your other thread to see some of those behind shots.... :plaidskirt:

Elixes

Post by Elixes »

Thank you Sate & tongue-O-matic!

Patrick creates incredible beauties and with no finger or toe wires plus the beautifully flex-able joints I can enjoy her curves in my sleep!

:multi:

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Wow ! she is hot !! softer than TPE O.O ?? Dear Santa...
Thanks

Elixes

Post by Elixes »

SexTypeThing wrote:Wow ! she is hot !! softer than TPE O.O ?? Dear Santa...
Thanks
Thanks, she is amazingly beautiful! As far as her being softer than TPE you may have misread what I wrote:
Patrick's new mixture is very close so my new American Hottie just seems like she goes to the gym more than My Asian Honey, that's all!
Malina (GND platinum silicone) is slightly firmer than Kaaroli ((WM140 TPE) but at night when asleep spooning Malina feels just right! :glou:

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

" Beautiful Doll "

I had a bad experience w/ UPS some years ago and avoid them as much as possible!
( They are Dishonest, Crooks, Do Not Respect, Have No Honor & Much More! ....IMO )

Glad to know of PIB's Superb Packing! 8)

( pictures ) Keep 'em coming :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome to the PIB clan my friend!

It is so great to know soemone else with a 2016 PIB experiencing the amazing softness and realism of our beauties. Great itial review! Enjoy the rest of the honeymoon!!!

Very quickly about the insert....Take it out of the zip lock bag where you are storing it with powder; Then just spray it with alcohol and it will slip right in. Wash, dry powder, repeat. :wink:

Elixes wrote:
Malina actually arrived almost 3 weeks ago but I've was somewhere else until this past Monday being tortured that she was close yet out of reach.

Oh I was there to receive her when she came UPS (took the day off from work) and was horrified to see the hole (10"x5") punched in on one side at the end (where her feet were).

The UPS driver after delivering it to my door immediately asked "Shall we inspect the contents to make sure it is ok?" and of course I immediately replied "No thanks, I'll call if I find something wrong" and shooed him off immediately!

Fortunately Patrick and crew had done such a great job of mummifying her in bubble wrap & bubble pads there was zero damage from UPS's carelessness just coming from Virginia to California.

I set her up in my bed with my WM140 (in a queen size bed filled without me!) each on their own side of the bed and then went back to the obligation I had for two weeks (Oh, the torture!)! I was staying literally across town in a house that had a sweet dog (who'd chew her up like a toy if not watched) and the maid was coming every other day while I was at work so there was no way I was risking bringing her there! I could only visit every few days to get mail and spend an hour at home and then had to go back to the obligation (for friends)!

Well here it is Saturday and now I've had 6 days with her and it's been great!

She is a perfect sleep companion for me! Her flexible joints are just right for cuddling with and moving limbs with ease that seems enough like a real woman and her great curves and soft (2016 mixture) platinum silicone! I can move her legs with my legs or easily pull an arm or leg over me (or wherever).

As for sex she can be fluidly moved to make sex dynamic as opposed to the pose able stiff joints of my WM140 (Kaaroli) and her pussy feels wonderful. It is as soft (and more realistic feel than my TPE WM140 (which feels good too but not as good). I didn't have a problem getting out the insert but getting it all the way back in after cleaning, drying, & powdering is another story! I wish Patrick had either pictures or diagrams as to show the best technique to getting it in and sitting right because even with powdering and pushing on her stomach area to get air out from behind the insert it still was very tough!

Don't get me wrong I still love my WM140, the TPE softness WM has is great, especially in butt & breasts but Patrick's new mixture is very close so my new American Hottie just seems like she goes to the gym more than My Asian Honey, that's all!

The one thing that my WM140 has a bit over my Girl Next Door is the seams from the mold have been blended better (as to be harder to see). Malina's seams are a bit more prominent but WM is a factory (with machine techniques for dealing with that I'm sure) and PIB is an art studio of which I'm sure with time (and fondling) the seams will be less visible on Malina too.

Here she is in her slave lingerie outfit!

If you want to see the rear views of Malina in her slave outfit you'll just have to visit my other thread in "Dolls in General" where I'll introduce her as the other Deltan whose entered my life in my introduction thread for Kaaroli.

I have more outfits already waiting for Malina (including a dress) and when I have time will take plenty more pics and post them.

Now back to our honeymoon for now! Gotta try out that beautiful back door! :twisted:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Elixes

Post by Elixes »

TJ_Foxx wrote:Welcome to the PIB clan my friend!

It is so great to know someone else with a 2016 PIB experiencing the amazing softness and realism of our beauties. Great initial review! Enjoy the rest of the honeymoon!!!
Thank you, it's a very cool clan to be in! Patrick has created amazing functional works of art!

TJ_Foxx wrote:Very quickly about the insert....Take it out of the zip lock bag where you are storing it with powder; Then just spray it with alcohol and it will slip right in. Wash, dry powder, repeat. :wink:
Ok, first of all should I not be storing the insert inside her? I figured since she was ok with it in (still behind the unbroken hymen then) while she sat waiting for two weeks before I was able to spend real time with her that it was ok to just store the insert there (making her always ready).

What I'm curious about is technique when putting the insert back in because for me the last inch is not easy (I just have the insert powdered like Patrick mentions about using in his summary paperwork) but I've only done it a few times and it goes slow and awkwardly. I read somewhere about pressing on her stomach to push out the air behind the insert as someone is inserting one but is there a particular way to be holding it as inserting it (as in maybe compressing it's sides for example). If I use alcohol like you mention spraying just before inserting I could see that making it slip in much easier but is that ok for it to stay in there if I'm not going to use it right away with alcohol? Or any other technique for doing this?

Thanks!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Utterly gorgeous!

Congratulations!

Mina is a sweetie

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Elixes wrote:
SexTypeThing wrote:Wow ! she is hot !! softer than TPE O.O ?? Dear Santa...
Thanks
Thanks, she is amazingly beautiful! As far as her being softer than TPE you may have misread what I wrote:
Patrick's new mixture is very close so my new American Hottie just seems like she goes to the gym more than My Asian Honey, that's all!
Malina (GND platinum silicone) is slightly firmer than Kaaroli ((WM140 TPE) but at night when asleep spooning Malina feels just right! :glou:
Thanks for clarifying I have a tendency for not reading or ADD

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

She looks so cute and you are going to have so much fun. Congrats.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

As a rule I don't store the insert in my doll. I only put it in when I am fairly sure we will be active that evening, within an hour or two . It is shipped internally behind the hymen as a guarantee to you she is a virgin. Keeping silicone touching silicone isnt the best, hence storing it in a bag with powder. When you use alcohol, it does slide right in. Leaving clean insert in a day or two isnt going to hurt, I just would not leave it in for extended periods of time. It isnt difficult and will become second nature/routine for you like washing you hands.

Elixes wrote:
TJ_Foxx wrote:Welcome to the PIB clan my friend!

It is so great to know someone else with a 2016 PIB experiencing the amazing softness and realism of our beauties. Great initial review! Enjoy the rest of the honeymoon!!!
[/quote}
Thank you, it's a very cool clan to be in! Patrick has created amazing functional works of art!

TJ_Foxx wrote:Very quickly about the insert....Take it out of the zip lock bag where you are storing it with powder; Then just spray it with alcohol and it will slip right in. Wash, dry powder, repeat. :wink:
Ok, first of all should I not be storing the insert inside her? I figured since she was ok with it in (still behind the unbroken hymen then) while she sat waiting for two weeks before I was able to spend real time with her that it was ok to just store the insert there (making her always ready).

What I'm curious about is technique when putting the insert back in because for me the last inch is not easy (I just have the insert powdered like Patrick mentions about using in his summary paperwork) but I've only done it a few times and it goes slow and awkwardly. I read somewhere about pressing on her stomach to push out the air behind the insert as someone is inserting one but is there a particular way to be holding it as inserting it (as in maybe compressing it's sides for example). If I use alcohol like you mention spraying just before inserting I could see that making it slip in much easier but is that ok for it to stay in there if I'm not going to use it right away with alcohol? Or any other technique for doing this?

Thanks!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Best method I have found (thanks to Lemm) is to use hand sanitizer like lube on the outside of the insert, stick it in and it slides in perfectly. I am the lazy type and I forget to take the insert out and I have left one in as long as six months with no problem.
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

Destiny
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account

Post by Destiny »

Hi there and congrats on your new girl she's beautiful and it's great to see a baby sister and she looks amazing in the pics you postrd please continue to post them, Ric and I really enjoyed seeing them.anyway we hope that you and Malina enjoy as many happy years together as Ric and I have.
Hugs and kisses
Destiny and Ric
Ps
Ric permanently attached my insert a couple of years ago
and theres never been a problem with it being in that long
and one word of advive get her a electric blanket Ric keeps
One on me winter and summer

INFORMATIONS