DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

A plea to all PIB Island Girls out there

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Bottoms-up
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster
Location: New York, US. - Yes I own guns, no I don't keep saying the phrase "Faw-get-about-it"

A plea to all PIB Island Girls out there

Post by Bottoms-up »

To all the beautiful PIB Island Girl owners out there, I am hoping I can ask a favor. Can you please post some pictures of your incredibly beautiful Island Girls. From behind and “back-door” shots would be of special interest.

Long story short -
I am in the process of getting my very own Private Island Beauty. While I’m trying my hardest to be patient and allow Patrick at PIB all the time he needs to create a work of art for me, I’ve been trying, in the mean time, to decide between the Island Girl and Bathing Beauty bodies. I’m leaning towards the Island Girl’s height of 5’7” but I can’t make a true decision due to the limited amount of pictures for comparison to the Bathing Beauty. Most importantly to me and the body part that will be the deciding factor is the buttocks/back door area and how she (the Island Girl’s body) looks from behind.

I would greatly appreciate any one lucky enough to have an Island Girl, and would be nice enough to help a soon to be member of the PIB family (if Patrick doesn’t kill me first ‘cause I keep bugging the hell out of him), with any and all pictures you could post sharing the beauty and sexiness of your Island Girls incredible body and sexy rear end.

Thanks for any help and pics to the forum you can possibly post.
Beer, Liquor, Lady Butts and Naughty Parts...
My 4 basic food groups. Do 'em if you got 'em...

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: A plea to all PIB Island Girls out there

Post by samara78 »

If you can handle the weight get the larger doll. Consider weight. Factor it all in.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Bottoms-up
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster
Location: New York, US. - Yes I own guns, no I don't keep saying the phrase "Faw-get-about-it"

Post by Bottoms-up »

Samara78
You're probably right, and I can handle the weight - but the look is the most important thing. The additional 5 inches is a BIG factor - I'm 6'4" so the 5'7" Island Girl has an advantage over the 5'2" Bathing Beauty - but not if the tushy isn't what I'm looking for.... there lies the problem - not to many tushy / back door pictures out there of the Island Girl to get a real sense of her Gluteus Maimus. Especially from directly behind, doggie stlye, the works - ya know.... :cry:

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

What about temperament and core values??

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

You could look up Harem's photo albums - he took lots of gorgeous pics of his PIB.
Plus look on the PIB sub-forum
teddykan1

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

LaDollyVita wrote:What about temperament and core values??
:lol: :lol:

Not only is she hot but she has a great personality too. :lol:
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

teddykan1 wrote:You could look up Harem's photo albums - he took lots of gorgeous pics of his PIB.
Plus look on the PIB sub-forum
teddykan1
Harem had a Bathing Beauty as well, so not as helpful. I also have been waiting to see what the island girl looks like for though I went in another direction with my purchase, I could be persuaded nevertheless, especially as Patrick's customer service is second to none!
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

frankble

Post by frankble »

Here's the best I could find
Attachments
ass.jpg
ass.jpg (55.5 KiB) Viewed 3810 times

Bottoms-up
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bottoms-up »

Thanks frankble - but (no pun intended) I think that's the caboose of the Bathing Beauty - I could be wrong, but If that's the Torso from PIB, I think they use the BB for that. It looks like the larger - fuller cheeks of the BB - I believe from the few photo's out there, the Island Girls buttocks are a bit smaller with a more "roundness" to them... But I could wrong - Thanks though none the less.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

I'll look for some booty shots of the island girl for you.
Just a note... The island girl weighs the same or less than the Bathing Beauty because of the awesome foam core we made for her.
I have a puppy sleeping on my chest at the moment while I look on at the new sculpt I'm working on , on this beautiful day.
Wine and sculpting always go together...
Oh yeah, booty pics...
P

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

This is a shot from "in the mold"...
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (662.35 KiB) Viewed 3781 times

Bottoms-up
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bottoms-up »

Hi Patrick,

Just as I suspected - another beautiful bottom... I love the "tight" hard body look to it. (ahhh the good ole days)

Thank you so much for posting the pic. Just needed to confirm the shape of things back there from a straight on view point.

Enjoy the day and good luck with the Sculpting. --> I'm sure that "pain in the ass up in NY" who keeps bugging you with tons of questions (hint-hint-wink-wink)
is gonna love it... unless it's not "that" sculpture you're working on. In which case he's just gonna shut up and slip into the background . . . . .

Bottoms-up
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bottoms-up »

Hey
I just realized something :multi: - Patrick, you're on the East Coast - you posted just after 11am and mentioned wine... (also a puppy, but WINE)
Drinkin' before noon - ahhhhh A MAN AFTER MY OWN HEART :glou: I say good sir, Bottoms up.

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

toonist wrote:Just a note... The island girl weighs the same or less than the Bathing Beauty because of the awesome foam core we made for her.
Wow, this is very interesting news. Really opens up another choice of dolls! Well done!
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hey hey! It's always 5:00 somewhere. It definitely takes the edge off and makes the sculpting that much more enjoyable. Plus...it's Friday!

INFORMATIONS