DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Complaint regarding Private Island Beauties

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Complaint regarding Private Island Beauties

Post by haremlover »

The disparity in numbers is on account of mass production. When people hear about dolls it's Matt McMullen who started off the ability for dolls to come to life and Real Doll is the brand which comes to mind. Many people come to dolls looking specifically for Real Doll, and then find there are a good deal more. Lars and the Real Girl put Real Doll within the public consciousness. Meanwhile WM dolls are mass produced in their tens of thousands and PIB is a niche where for a long time connoisseurs have gathered.

The fact that a PIB was Alottahope's first doll says a lot and it was a PIB GND that first excited my imagination as to what I could do with a realistic looking doll. That first doll drove me insane and that sentiment is not uncommon, referred to by people who have experienced it as "PIB fever". Patrick knows the female form in all intimacy and as a sculptor is a connoisseur of an artist.

There aren't many photos from England as the one formerly in my curatorship is one of only two known to the forums. The other was owned by a blind couple on the UK forum and we haven't heard from them in over a year. These dolls are rare and sought after by those who know about them.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

haremlover wrote: That first doll drove me insane and that sentiment is not uncommon, referred to by people who have experienced it as "PIB fever". Patrick knows the female form in all intimacy and as a sculptor is a connoisseur of an artist.
I can wholeheartedly attest to that. Before I saw PiB faces, I wasn't really fully feeling the whole doll fever. Most certainly didn't get that "wow" effect when you see a stunning woman in real life. Despite lot of the dolls being highly realistic with near perfect female bodies.

That was until I saw the new spinner face. Then the fever was on. There's just something in the sculpting and details. I don't know what it is but Patrick's got it down T.

That is why it's sad to read that one of the more avid supporters of the brand has had not one but 2 bad experience regarding durability.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Excuses are nice but over all the years Patrick has sold quite a few dolls, I should know Destiny helped sell a lot of them when I was actively posting pics of her I received a lot of pm.telling me how my pics had contributed to the it their buying one you would think that more then two connoisseurs would post pictures LOL and I will add alottahope didn't include a date in his shot so let say one reverent pic or post and that would be orbital .but I do agree A PIB in good condition is a rare find. So to any members or connoisseurs lol please feel feel to post your pics but please include a date in the pic so we can all see when it was taken, I believe this will be very helpful to anyone thinking of purchasing one, Thank you again for your help
Ric
Ps ,Rare and sought-after LOL that's funny
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Alottahope said that he had taken that photograph this weekend.

If you look at the address of the photograph you will find the date http://pre08.deviantart.net/bced/th/pre ... b60fty.jpg

Your insistence here that a piece of paper should be included in the photograph as you required of my photographs the dates of which were perfectly documented is insulting in implication that people such as AH and myself are dishonest in presentation of a photograph misrepresenting and forging the date.

Your repeated and dogged requests for such presentation of position in time to be singularly that of a piece of paper in the photograph itself become a matter of trolling and I believe from your references to being helpful to future purchasers that you are deliberately setting out to sabotage the reputation of PIB.

Were dissatisfaction to be endemic we'd have heard about it a great more here or on other discussion boards than heretofore.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

That's a truly stunning doll that you have there Orbital111, one of the very nicest that I have ever seen at this site. I can readily see what you and the other PIB owners mean about the sculpting and craftsmanship that is unique to these dolls.

Would be interested to know what face she has? It isn't always so obvious when you go to the manufacturers site.

Apologies to the OP if this is considered thread jacking, just wanted to find out this one detail.

Sam

Memere
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Memere »

Sam, her doll name is Miranda and she have the ''Luna'' face.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

sam treadwell wrote:Image

That's a truly stunning doll that you have there Orbital111, one of the very nicest that I have ever seen at this site. I can readily see what you and the other PIB owners mean about the sculpting and craftsmanship that is unique to these dolls.

Would be interested to know what face she has? It isn't always so obvious when you go to the manufacturers site.

Apologies to the OP if this is considered thread jacking, just wanted to find out this one detail.

Sam
I also tried searching for this face on the PiB site. No idea which one this is. It looks absolutely stunning.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Thanks gents. Yes, truly stunning and a work of art. Don't know how Orbital manages to get anything done with her around.

Sam

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Going back to topic because members are trying to mislead the whole purpose of the thread, here is a clear example of damage in a not so old PIB, just look at the pictures. :| a 2016 PIB:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=77634

Typical damage:
* Finger pokes
* Delamination
* and tear by the vagina area.

It is pretty unfair to start posting pictures of dolls from 2017 but the true is that there is an inconsistency in the making and I was one of them who paid more than 5k for a piece of crap that in less than 6 months was raising questions about the durability of life span expected for such highly expensive doll. I believe if I keep looking in the SOLD section I will find more and more pictures of damaged dolls because I've seen it!, people don't keep these dolls for more than two years. Lucky the ones who got 0 issues with their dolls. Let's respect the ones who got rip off..simple as that.

STT

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

sam treadwell wrote:Thanks gents. Yes, truly stunning and a work of art. Don't know how Orbital manages to get anything done with her around.

Sam
Thanks Sam. It's consistently hard. And even difficult with Miranda around. :razz:

Yes, she is a Luna - very sexy and adorable. I also have two of the Kira's. What's great about them, other than how real they look, is how much individual personality they have. The two Kira's may be from the same mold, but they are completely unique, different people. :D The individual detail is probably different from what you might expect to get from factory in China that pumps out dozens of dolls a week.

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Orbital111 wrote:
sam treadwell wrote:Thanks gents. Yes, truly stunning and a work of art. Don't know how Orbital manages to get anything done with her around.

Sam
Thanks Sam. It's consistently hard. And even difficult with Miranda around. :razz:

Yes, she is a Luna - very sexy and adorable. I also have two of the Kira's. What's great about them, other than how real they look, is how much individual personality they have. The two Kira's may be from the same mold, but they are completely unique, different people. :D The individual detail is probably different from what you might expect to get from factory in China that pumps out dozens of dolls a week.
You should remove post pictures or comments that are off topic right? like anything else that you think is not related to the thread. Why posting pictures of other dolls, new or artistic pics? SMH

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

I have a doll from China and I could do a side by side comparison of Destiny face and Debbie face and as far as details go ,I would have to say Debbie wins and I'd say that one the body too.
Now again I invite anyone with a PIB bathing beauty over two years old to post pics please include a date as well, I believe this could help members and potential buyers make a informed buying decision, so far we've had one relevant post.
Rick
Ps I agree with sextypething if the pics or posts aren't relevant to this thread they should be removed so not to distract from the original post.
My Doll Album

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Ok, this is quite enough. You have posted the same thing several times, basically spamming to remove other members posts, a violation of Rule 7.

I've tried to be objective about this, but this has manifested into nothing more then an attempt to destroy a business.

You are in violation of Rule 10 as you have absolutely no proof that members are not posting PIB dolls because of damages.

Perhaps the reason members are not posting pics is because they do not want to get involved in this thread. Based on social behavior, that would be the most likely. Occam's razor.

You insist on a signed/dated picture. We have trouble getting that from members for their own friggin' Sales posts; probably 50% of Sales pictures are wrong or absent.

Why not ask members to submit pics of damaged dolls. Wouldn't that better prove your point? How can you assume no photos must mean damaged dolls?

There are several pictures of other dolls on the forum because those makers sell more. It is as simple as that.

As I said before, I felt you had the right to post, but you can't make generalizations.

You are generalizing about PIBs when this thread proves the majority of dolls apparently don't have problems. You cannot condemn the entire line.

Did you even think about how this could affect members who's dolls are fine; who may want to sell them at some point, and have to deal with the stigma you're applying to all PIBS.

When staff members warned you about following the rules; you say you're just looking out for the members; What? like we're not? - you seem to be insinuating that manufacturers get preferential treatment which is patently false.

We don't get an-y-thing from the forum, or any manufacturer or vendor, for doing or saying anything. We are volunteers, and the only reason I'm here is because I care about this forum.

As a moderator I have to be objective; I've seen both sellers and buyers be dishonest, so I can't assume that the seller is at fault. I have work with what I'm presented.

You spammed the same pics to make it harder for members to see other's pictures. And you've spammed the same text numerous times, hammering each of your points over and over.

I've tried to be objective in all of this, but IMO these tactics make you look calculating, and are working against you.

You suggested that I was lying when I provided pictures of a 5 year old doll with pristine skin.

After I proved the pics were from the same day, then you say the model type doesn't apply because of the size.

OK, so if I grant you that, what about the delamination issue? Regardless of the size of the doll, it's the same skin. My doll has no delamination.
Besides, delamination is not unique to PIBs.

Additionally, your doll has the super-soft breast addition, where a separate softer section of silicone was attached to the firmer torso. I've read that the whole doll is super-soft now so why would this still be an issue?

But anyway, I'm not convinced that size matters (in this case). Have you seen a GND close up? They're not that different. The arms are thinner but the legs are nearly the same. So you're telling me my doll is lighter doesn't convince me that my pics should be disqualified, because I've seen both and I disagree with you.
If a doll's joint breaks, it is imperative they are repaired immediately, not after they've torn through the skin. This applies to all dolls, not just PIBS.

There is no way to tell what you did once the damage occurred, the repairs look poorly done. You want to be believed, but you don't believe others.
ric1853 wrote:several members that used to have pibs have contacted me and said they had the same problems but didn't come forward for fear of hurting Patrick business
Please forward the PMs that you received, or ask these members to contact me or any staff member and we'll look into it.

I've said this before and this applies to all: before a member trashes a seller on the forum, it is highly advisable to first set up a meeting between yourself, the seller, and
a forum manager in the Dispute section to try to resolve the issue.
This is not to hide a problem. Think about it; what motivation does a seller have to help you if you've already damaged their rep on the forum; none, the damage is done.
Flaming a seller should be a last resort; a threat to be used to bring the seller to the negotiating table.
So, please, PM us if you have proof.

You questioned my honesty and that of other members who posted pics. What about you being honest with us?

Here is the proof that your own doll lasted longer then two years without a problem: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 34#p525434

Here is the proof that you weren't honest with me when I said your doll had a special skeleton:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 00#p339600
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 26#p339826

I could post links to all dozens of posts of praise and love posts for your doll and Patrick, but I don't have too; it's well known; your posts inspired lots of us to buy PIBs.

And I'm happy you did; I got a great doll.

So as a Moderator, how am I supposed to determine if this is a badly made doll, or just that things went way south in a negotiation with Patrick and this is the result, using the forum as a bludgeon.

As usual, the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

What is also bothering me is that for as long as I've been a member, PIBs were lovers, and other dolls were models; in essence, PIBs couldn't hold a post but were great for sex while other dolls were much better for photography.
That's the way it's always been. Why are people acting like this is news?

So, no more spamming the same pics and text. No more rule violations.
ric1853 wrote:Ps I agree with sextypething if the pics or posts aren't relevant to this thread they should be removed so not to distract from the original post.
First off, we don't remove posts unless they violate rules. sextypething's claims have not been backed up by any evidence and are not compliant with Rule 10. If any posts go, ALL posts in violation of the rules will also go, including yours.

Just saying "Im sorry" after the fact doesn't inviolate the rule.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Newit with all do respect, I'm not the only one this has happened to ,how bout sextypething does he not matter?seems like he had the same problems, and I've never said why other members weren't posting any pictures and im not looking for just pics of doll that may have been damaged but any bathing beauty over two yrs old with date inclided so myself and other menbers can see how there holding up Idon't think I'm in violation of any rules, but it seems the modulators are more interested in protecting the manufacturer then addressing a real problem and helping new members make a informed choice .
Just to be honest I could care less what you think with all do respect you can band me lock the thread abuse your power but it doesn't change anything , I'm not the only one this has happened to sextypething post a link yesterday to one that had been for sale it was a 2016 and had quite a bit of damage. Like I said I never said why no one was posting pics I'm sure other members are capable of making up their own minds and if you look on this fourm you will see a few months ago someone asked for comparison pics of a Bb.Gnd, and a island girl but still no one responded .
Ric
My Doll Album

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dear Ric

I am sorry to have to tell you that your post above demonstrates great obstinacy without much processing of the information that others have provided on this thread. :whistle: Were I to have had your PIB I'd have asked Patrick for advice for repair first and even if he wasn't able to give any a doll in my care would have been repaired as imperceptably as possible.

Delamination is not at all a big issue. There are some dolls that actually benefit from delamination. Where important it's not actually difficult to make a small slit in the delaminated areas and to inject Permaflex silicone into the affected area. The repairs you have done are course and crass and whilst you might have complaint about the doll in the first place what you have done with her is much much worse.

Because I have done repairs on my dolls, and documented them on this forum, I'm in a position from which I'm able to be objective in criticism. If one's a bit ham-fisted then with a $5000 doll it's worth the investment of sending her to someone who does competent repairs. On one of my most precious dolls (not PIB) in England I have actually slit open a whole arm and replaced the shoulder to elbow skeleton section completely and were I to photograph her you'd be hard pushed to see the repair. It's not rocket science and what you've done pays no respect to the doll as an artform, to put it very politely.

When one buys a Bugatti Veyron one doesn't take it to the local agricultural vehicle repair yard. Another aspect of things is that when one owns something so precious unless one can afford for it to be disposable, one doesn't drive it in anger.

There are many members on the forums who have done repairs on their ladies and your photos are testimony to your standards.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS