DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Complaint regarding Private Island Beauties

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
lancealot2000

Re: Complaint regarding Private Island Beauties

Post by lancealot2000 »

This is a interesting thread, it seems to me that what happens on here is if you complain your the bad guy and other members attack and try to discredit you. Harlemlover how do you know RIC didn't contact Patrick on how to make the repairs? I can't really believe that you said delamination is a good thing really? Lol you have to be joking,and let not for get you sold your used doll,I think you just like to use big words and make a lot of noise but that's about it.
Speaking for myself I'm not a super modulator or forum administrator just a regular membemember and I will say that the pictures RIC is asking for would be of great help to me and I think they could help others as well who don't have as much experience, after all they say a picture is worth a thousand words so what's the big deal I thank they would be very helpful but I'm just a newbie. a lurker a regular member what do I know.
Peace to all
Lancealott

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

I expected some backlash. Now you're making false claims about Management.
You had every opportunity to refute the facts in my post but instead take the lazy, low road and pretend that your being unfairly treated by management.
How is that? Your pictures and text are present. How is it that you're not getting your say?

Where is your proof of all the PMs you received from other members about their dolls.
Why did you evade my question about Destiny's special skeleton, that she's a one-off?

Your lasts posts are repetitive and add nothing to the conversation except rule violations.

If members want to post pics of their PIB dolls, they can do so in a separate thread in the PIB section, Eye Candy or DiG.
If they posted when they received the doll, or if the doll is on the Matrix, there is no need to include a sign, as we can tell how old they are.

IMO, not posting pics means nothing other then they don't want to post. Who would want to post in this toxic thread like this?

If members want to post pics of damaged PIBs, which actually makes sense, please feel free to start your own Rule 10 compliant thread.
I do strongly advise that before you do so, you contact Forum staff to attempt to negotiate a resolution, before flaming the seller, but that is up to you.
lancealot2000 wrote:This is a interesting thread, it seems to me that what happens on here is if you complain your the bad guy and other members attack and try to discredit you.
That's how you see this?!? What actually happened is that members with perfectly good dolls reacted to their dolls getting slammed by someone with an agenda to destroy a business.
ric did the exact same thing to another member when they complained about PIB:
ric1853 wrote:Gio I know your unhappy but you shouldn't accuse all the people that are happy as being liars, it just not fair or right, if you look at the polls of whos happy with their PIB for the last few years you will see most people are more then happy.That says a lot in it self numbers don't lie.
Ric
This is the expected reaction when a member's doll is unfairly slighted.
lancealot2000 wrote: I will say that the pictures RIC is asking for would be of great help to me and I think they could help others as well who don't have as much experience, after all they say a picture is worth a thousand words
How are pictures of good dolls supposed to prove rics point? Despite ric's claim that an absence of pictures supports his damage claims, it doesn't.
As I said before, sometimes trying to get specific pictures is like pulling teeth.
Also, not all PIB owners are forum members either.

Now, will there be any more rule violations? Do I need to lock this thread?

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

lancealot2000

Post by lancealot2000 »

This is point of view, I believe pics posted with a date would help others like myself make good buying decisions, what's wrong with that? I mean the date would let myself and others know when they were taken I don't see anything wrong with that, I mean really you posted pics of a doll you don't even own anymore, so does it make me a bad guy just because I don't agree with you. If I had a PIB bathing beauty I would be more then happy to post pics of her,but you act like asking for recent pics is the worse thing in the world, while it would help others like me and the more you protest leads me to believe that there is a problem
Peace to all
Lancealott

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

This situation happened to me years ago and even Ric was against me ( so to all of you don't spit to the sky) My account got locked or suspended because of my complaining. All these forum rules are obviously in benefit of the forum and the seller.

Ric, my advice is just use google and make a review. I do that when a product or company sucks. You have no idea how wonderful works.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Your account got suspended because you didn't follow the rules, like everyone else.
Decisions are made by as many as 20 staff members, all volunteers, all representing a cross-section of the public.
If it was decided to penalize you, the decision was sound.

It does explain a lot why you're attacking us, though. 8)

Show me in the rules where it favors sellers. Show me. Where?

Saying the forum is for the benefit of sellers is a flat out lie. Your posts are for yourself, not for the members. It is hypocritical to say otherwise.

Remembering Jenna

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Newit lock it if you want too, I said in the beginning of this thread I had been overly kind to Patrick and I did say how I didn't believe Gio the great when he talked about the damage to his doll but I was wrong but instead of just posting my reply why not post the whole thread so we can all see what damage he incurred .I'm not making any claims just stating my opinion about the management but and it seems like others agree with me see lancealot2000 post from earlier . I never said the reason you don't see any pics is because of damage your the one that brought that up not me, I'm willing to let other members make there own conclusions to why only one member has posted relevant pics and you should be too.Instead of attaching me and trying to discredit me when in all truth before I delete them my thread new pics of Destiny had more views then any other on the fourm and you know that's the truth .
So if it's wrong to have a different opinion then yours and disagree with the management then lock this theard, you won't be doing any new members any favors by doing so but you will be protecting the manufacturer. I once thought the whole idea of this fourm was to help members new or old but I don't believe that anymore. Lock this thread if you like and ban me if it makes you happy, but at least let all the members both new and old make their own concussions on way there was only one relevant pics posted.
Ric
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

It's really simple, if you have a claim against a product, your claim should be supported by evidence. It's not necessary to post all evidence in a public thread, you may also provide your proof to TDF Management. If you're not willing or able to support your claim, then it's a Rule 10 violation.

And if you complain, please keep it nice, no need for demeaning or derogatory statements.

Also, if you still like a solution, best is to have private communications with the vendor/manufacturer. TDF Management is willing to mediate -we can provide a private section to discuss issues.

TDF is a customer-oriented forum, we like to support you! But we don't allow members to damage a vendor/manufacturer with unsupported claims.

Note, above is a general explanation of our position is cases like these.

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

I had two PIB dolls, 1 st pc, teddy babe, yourdoll, silicone luna doll from BD, a candy8teen also. Now i only have a male readoll, as a girl i found it was better for me.

But my two pib (gnd) yes, but, same skeleton, same silicone, well... imade A LOT of photoshoots with them, everywhere, in every conditions, in the sand, in the sea, on rocks, on every kind of ground like earth, mud, wood stick and leaves in the forest, in the trees, under cold and downpour, under a very hot mediterenean sun for hours, i made a lot of things with her, well the only thing i have not do is putting her in the snow...

They were INDESTRUCTIBLE, they are the most resistant doll i ever had.

ric1853 wrote:Newit with all do respect,
Netwit, not Newit.

I don't think all these quote are kind, respecful and objective.
ric1853 wrote: Ps ,Rare and sought-after LOL that's funny
ric1853 wrote:I have a doll from China and I could do a side by side comparison of Destiny face and Debbie face and as far as details go ,I would have to say Debbie wins and I'd say that one the body too.
ric1853 wrote: I'm not replying to haremlover posts anymore so that won't be any trouble he's not worth my time.
ric1853 wrote: that what this fourm is supposed to be about.
ric1853 wrote: Ps if I ever received a second rate doll I wasn't told about it,although I feel they were all second rate.
ric1853 wrote:Idon't think I'm in violation of any rules, but it seems the modulators are more interested in protecting the manufacturer then addressing a real problem and helping new members make a informed choice .
Not true, staff know what they do better than you.
ric1853 wrote:Haremlover if you don't understand by now it's because either you don't want to or your a idiot , which is it?
ric1853 wrote:Ps haremlover I won't be explaining this again to you, your just wasting my time and everyone else's
ric1853 wrote:Newit I mean you no disrespect but the doll you posted a picture of is a girl next door and this discussion is about the bathing beauty model so if you would kindly remove the pic you posted their of no significant here
ric1853 wrote: I also have delamination on the 2014 along with the broken joints so there seems to be a pattern
ric1853 wrote: I think pibs are beautiful but there are problems with quality controll and poor engineering
ric1853 wrote:Lancealot I'm glad you enjoyed the pics of Destiny I'd used to post and not to be rude or anything but I think haremlover has comprehension problems.
ric1853 wrote:I believe you are wearing your cap, see I didn't ask for random pics I asked for RECENT pics with a date
ric1853 wrote: So let try this again I've tried to make it very simple and easy to understand
ric1853 wrote: But simple fact is wires break after a short period of time, if you don't believe me go get some copper wire and thats the type of wire my dolls had cheap electic wire and pvc pipe for the bones and bend it and see how long it takes to fail.
That's why you never see a pib over 2 years old and many members have asked for pics but no one posted any.
ric1853 wrote:what happened to mine was though no fault of my own all the rips happened where the joints are SHARP WIRE and SILICONE aren't not a good mix.
ric1853 wrote:I just think that instead of making new models that Patrick should improve his skeleton and do away with wire and pvc but I guess that would cut into his profits .
ric1853 wrote:Foxfingers,,Thank you so much for your opinion's and for critiquing my writing Have you never used tx into speech?. That being said your opinion means nothing to me.
ric1853 wrote: any damage that Destiny had occurred though no fault of my own, it poor workmanship and bad quality .
ric1853 wrote: my priority is making sure my customers are happy and if their not then I take responsibility, which Patrick hasn't
ric1853 wrote: All I really wanted was a apologie and for Patrick to address the problem and admit there was a design flaw but that not going to happen lol I do believe instead of designing new dolls he should invest in better skeletons
ric1853 wrote:I've had three P.I.B., and they all have developed the same problems, I wouldn't recommend them no matter what site you buy them from.
ric1853 wrote:Blindwebster,I still think PIB are beautiful but they don't hold up well especially if you use them for pics
ric1853 wrote:wire in her skeleton all wire will break sooner or later where it bends that's just a fact.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Blou2Blou - thanks for entering this thread - without the inspiration of your doll and wonderful work with your PIB I would not now have the enthusiasm which I hope now I pass on to others. What your doll achieved / you achieved with your doll / was amazing and brilliant.

Yes - Lancealot - your input is very modulating and the forum moderators have taken notice of this thread.

A picture is worth a thousand words as you say.

Here is a delaminated doll:

She's not a PIB but she's a 2012 doll taken in August 2014 and that wrinkle around her waist is delamination because she's twisted too far round and her delamination enables her to be more flexible. You can see what she normally looks like on the rest of the photos http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 76#p668876 and further on in her thread you'll see her repairs and continuing antics. With good maintenance silicone dolls are hard working girls
and go on for years. In August last year she was still star of the party

quite literally:
s1675.jpg
s1675.jpg (42.25 KiB) Viewed 2051 times
after having come out of surgery:

That's how neat intelligent repairs should be done. The photos that we've seen in this thread by the OP are a botch.

The delamination that his doll suffered could have been easily and neatly repaired as I have described above.

The wire system that Patrick uses for his skeletons enables the doll to move in an amazing way in bed and this is part of the speciality of these dolls. But if one allows movements to be amplified by resonance then problems can happen.

I don't at all object to recent photographs but the requirement that they contain a paper within the photo is unnecessary and bearing in mind that on Dollalbum anyone with half an eye can see that the dates of photographs are recorded the insistence on the visible paper is obdurate.

Bearing in mind that the point required to be proved by photographic evidence is for longevity greater than two years provided the provenance of a doll is proved and photos of demonstrable date show the required lifetime, it is irrelevant whether the doll was made in 2010 and photographed in 2013 or made in 2014 and photographed in 2017.

If you insist that you require a 2014 or 2015 doll to be photographed rather than a 2010 or 2012 doll the only reason for that is an allegation that later dolls are not made as well as earlier dolls. There is no evidence for that whatsoever.

PIBs have been made in hundreds rather than tens of thousands. On account of very cheap TPE dolls having taken attention in the past two years production recently has lessened and recent dolls are correspondingly rarer.

If you want a cheap TPE doll, then go and buy one. If you want a doll with a hinged skeleton, other companies make them. If you want a Bugatti Veyron to drive in bed, then buy a PIB and drive her gently. If you want to drive her above 200mph then please don't complain that you have to change the tyres every 15 minutes.

If you want her to last forever,
drive her gently.

PIBs are for people who admire sculpture at its best and Patrick's ladies are an artform which many of us appreciate.

Were the OP to have had difficulties with a museum quality Michaelangelo he wouldn't have made do with DIY. It's sad that he did so with his PIB.

Delamination is not a big thing and problems with skeletal components can be coped with if and when they occur.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

I'm done I never asked for pictures of damage pibs not once did I say that and the reason I had no interest in talking to Patrick is simple I don't believe him anymore, and I don't want another PIB. So it makes no real difference to me anymore this fourm is not what I thought it was. Just let the members make there own decisions why there was no more pics posted is that to much to ask?
All the best
Ric
Ps
I would like to think all the members who liked and commented on my pics over the years I really enjoyed taking and sharing them but sadly there won't be anymore,thanks again to everyone.
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

ric1853 wrote:I'm done
Good enough for me; this thread is locked.

Remembering Jenna

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Dear Ric,
I helped you setting up YOUR claim against PIB/Patrick and uploaded all your provided pics on a separate mod section to prove YOUR case you've with YOUR dolls.
Also I invited you to discuss this claim in a private dispute section together with Patrick and a forum manager on which you didn't show any interest. It's ONLY the manufacturer itself who build your customized dolls who's able to help you and who can offer the most available professional repair job instructions/refurbishment job/replacement in kind. What you want more from this doll manufacturer on which you're on the very best way to ruin his long reputation and which highly affects his business?

Here's YOUR Complaint regarding Private Island Beauties which ends NOW & HERE!

- SF -

Just a note: I've bought a doll from Doll Story France with some issues and this defective item was fully 'replaced in kind' by the doll manufacturer (many thanks again for doing this favor!!)
Hope that helps you on your next purchase.

INFORMATIONS