DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Shelby as Brunette and the power of wigs to transform -

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Agent D

Shelby as Brunette and the power of wigs to transform -

Post by Agent D »

Greetings -

It's so strange what hair will do for ones appearance, and I think for our synthetic companions, it's even more dramatic for some reason. My favorite hair color for women had always been Brunette. And when I was waiting for Nikki to arrive I bought a few wigs, including a curly, brunette, natural hair wig. When Nikki arrived I tried it on her and I thought it made her look absolutely awful - and I mean, seriously terrible. So I put the wig on a foam head and stuck it on the top shelf of the closet where it's been - for well over a year. And Nikki wore a fun 80's kind of kinky curl, long dirty blonde wig for a while - but what a mess to try and comb and keep straight. So a few months later I was in a beauty store trying to find a wig comb to tackle that disaster when I saw the brunette, mid length straight hair wig that Nikki has today. And once I put it one her, I knew that was it.

Well yesterday I spent the better part of the day giving both Nikki and Shelby a full treatment spa day. And my back is still aching. :-) But as I was drying everything out and had both their wigs and heads off, I put Shelby's dirty blonde wig on Nikki and it was ok. But for yuks, I put Nikki's brunette wig on Shelby and it wasn't bad. Shelby's features seemed to really come out with the brunette color.

So this morning as I was putting everything(one) back together - I had planned to try out some real makeup since Nikki's is completely gone after a year and a half. But since Shelby already has some and is easier to move around, I started with her. I put on a nice deep red lipstick which I bought a long time ago but never tried on Nikki cause I didn't think it would good after I got her. But man, it sure looks good on Shelby... Then I realized I still had the brunette, real hair wig. So I gave it a shot. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder - but oh my, this one's working for me.
IMG_1164.jpg
IMG_1164.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1356 times
IMG_1159.jpg
IMG_1159.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 1356 times
IMG_1168.jpg
IMG_1168.jpg (688.68 KiB) Viewed 1356 times
IMG_1171.jpg
IMG_1171.jpg (941.52 KiB) Viewed 1356 times
IMG_1199.jpg
IMG_1199.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1356 times
IMG_1213.jpg
IMG_1213.jpg (874.29 KiB) Viewed 1356 times
IMG_1216.jpg
IMG_1216.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1356 times
I'm sorry the coloration is a little crazy. I was trying to use mostly natural light but it's overcast and snowing a little so the light was just dead cold and I had to warm things up with software.

I think I'll tone down the lipstick a tad, and clean up the wigs curls, but man, I think this will be Shelby's new look.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Agent D.

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Shelby as Brunette and the power of wigs to transform -

Post by scooter_ca »

She looks great Agent D.
I agree with you that the brunette look really suits her.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Shelby as Brunette and the power of wigs to transform -

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Agreed...I do love the Shelby threads...be it on two legs or four wheels :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS