DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

2017 Bathing Beauty - Alice

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
foxfingers
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 2017 Bathing Beauty - Alice

Post by foxfingers »

fxrs789 wrote:Very Nice! how was your experience with PIB? Shipping, ect?
I am seriously considering buying their "spinner" doll......so sexy....
I didn't have any issues. They are easy enough to talk to if you want to know something. Patrick will reach out to you if they are unsure if you want some option or not.

I put in my order and one day the doll arrived, pretty much - with some communication during the process. It was a 5 month wait for Alice. Probably took longer because of winter and the holidays and so forth. Patrick can probably provide what the expected wait time is when you order.

The wait didn't bother me, though. I know these things take time. I have an order in for a custom doll with another doll-maker that's probably going to take a year or two.

I'm satisfied with the order process and very pleased with the doll.

Hope that helps, thanks!

foxfingers
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by foxfingers »

I guess I should take this space to give some kind of impression of what the Bathing Beauty doll is like, for those interested.

I have never owned a doll before so I cannot perform any kind of comparative review. I selected a PIB Doll just because I liked the aesthetic of the PIB doll line. In that regard, the Doll in person is just as lovely as the photos I've seen from PIB doll owners here on the forum. More so in person.

Aesthetically, the doll does not disappoint. It is beautiful to look at.

I took a lot of photos when I got the doll. The pose-ability of the doll is not great. The doll doesn't stand on its own and cannot be put into various commando poses like a G.I. Joe action figure.

I'm totally ok with that, and I knew that going in.

I wanted a life-sized fuckable Barbie doll that's pretty to look at and that's what I got. It wasn't planning to get heavy into modeling photography with the doll.

I do think these PIB dolls can look lovely in photos - you're just going to have to get creative in how you shoot the doll or prop her to hold a pose. The proof is in photos around the forum, of course.

The joints are loose so it's limbs fall naturally and move around naturally based on what way the doll is being moved or laid down. I think that's a plus if you just want a fuckable life sized Barbie in your bed to roll around with - personal opinion. Obviously not great for G.I. Joe action poses. Also not great if you need a doll that can hold some pose during playtime that really turns you on.

I'm happy with the loose joint doll since I don't need to manage the positioning too much. The arms and legs fall where they will without resistance in the throws of passion.

I'm thinking the doll is like water in that it will move with you naturally without resistance.

I chose the Finger-Wires so I could pose her hands - which is great for some photos. But now I'm always concerned about what her hands are doing because fingers are delicate. If I had to do it over again I would consider the no-fingerwires option to keep in tune with the rest of her - loosely letting them fall where they will. Still, I do like the pose-able hands.

Sex wise I find the "Liberator" line of sex furniture is perfect for this doll. I will try and link an image here...

You can see these are cushions designed to have sex on. Also use Google Image search for liberator sex furniture.

Anyways, point being the doll is very easy to manage if you have her on the type of furniture that plays to her weaknesses - that being that no doll can move herself or put herself into the perfect position for your entry. In this scenario the loose joint doll works well since she falls naturally into whatever sex position on the cushions.

And... about sex... I cannot compare the PIB brand of doll to any other doll since I have never had a doll before. I can only compare it to a real woman. The feel of a real woman's vagina is probably going to best all imitations. The PIB vaginal insert is not in the same league as what nature gave organic human females.

That statement should surprise exactly no-one considering a woman's vagina has muscles, responsiveness and is naturally perfected for purposes of human sexuality.

That said, the PIB vagina insert is still very pleasurable indeed. With the added visual stimulus and feel of the beautiful doll connected to it I had no problems whatsoever reaching a climax. I cannot foresee any circumstance where this doll would not get me to cum in her.

Is the PIB insert as good as or better than other doll vaginas? Couldn't tell you. All I can say is the PIB insert works just fine for me.

There is an optional Male penis attachment for PIB Dolls which I pictured in one of the posted photos. This attachment is sturdy and fits into the doll's vaginal canal when the vaginal attachment for males is removed. It worked well for a female riding the doll cowgirl.

Last thing I'll talk about is the weight. The Bathing Beauty looks petite compared to most human women. She's only 80 pounds or so which doesn't sound like a lot. But it is 80 pounds of woman-shaped dead weight. I dressed her up in a number of costumes and moved her around quite a bit. It was a real work-out every time. She can not help you dress her, move her, pose her or fuck her.

My thought is that when a person builds up the strength for it then dealing with a heavier doll is much easier. My job and life is generally sedentary, so it's been a shock to the system dealing with the doll. I'm gonna have to go lift and get some gainzzz, bro.

And if a pretty doll can get me to get my ass out of the house and lift at the gym for her... then it was money well spent.

That said, the Sex Furniture solves a lot of problems in that regard.

I hope all this rambling was helpful to someone. Thanks!

Edit: mention penis attachment and a bit more on the vaginal attachment.

foxfingers
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by foxfingers »

Another playtime doll costume. This time a mermaid.

Aaarg! Thar be treasure in these waters!
alice-mermaid-1.jpg
alice-mermaid-1.jpg (349.42 KiB) Viewed 3371 times
alice-mermaid-2.jpg
alice-mermaid-2.jpg (262.03 KiB) Viewed 3371 times
Luckily, the fins come off with some Mermaid Magic
alice-mermaid-7.jpg
alice-mermaid-7.jpg (293.54 KiB) Viewed 3371 times
Thanks!

greenhorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by greenhorse »

Beautiful doll indeed! Any change on the weight compare to previous models?

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

Belated congratulations. what a beautiful doll! She's really gorgeous.

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

She looks so sexy, beautiful creation

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Nice work Patrick! a real beauty! :D

foxfingers
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by foxfingers »

December 2017.

At this time last year, I was waiting for Alice to be forged in Patrick's studio. And, also, I was wondering what had possessed me to spend money on a life-sized barbie doll.

Honestly... I didn't know if I was a doll person or not. Could have been an expensive mistake for me.

Reflecting back on it, I am glad I gave myself the opportunity to find out. Putting aside that Alice is functionally bangable, she's just so visually striking I still find myself stopping to admire the Artwork of it all sometimes.

Bangable Art. I guess that's what it is.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a warm doll. Thanks!
xmas-nice.jpg
xmas-nice.jpg (268.72 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
xmas-naughty.jpg
xmas-naughty.jpg (293.42 KiB) Viewed 2840 times

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

She is stunning.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Verry funny! :haha4: :haha4: They keep talking about the rabbit hole but no rabbit? :whistle:

jackbeenimble

Post by jackbeenimble »

Just saw this thread - your Alice is gorgeous!
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

INFORMATIONS