DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Quality of my PIB

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Quality of my PIB

Post by trauma »

Wonder what happened to the arm though, maybe multiple breaks huh?

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

Probably the arm was bend too much in a wrong way, when you take good care of a good quality doll like that, she last.
All dolls are fragile.

lancealot2000

Post by lancealot2000 »

Nice to see some recent pics of the doll haramlover said was perfect,except for the arms she does look good but not prefect and it's a shame that she's been passed around so much, hopefully you can give her a good home
Peace to all
Lancealott

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I am responsible for part of this thread as I probably did not give instruction on the insertion of the insert. The insert is the original and has the words "Private Island Beauty" moulded into it - it's simply not inserted in far enough. It goes right in behind the labia.

The arm has deteriorated. I think plastic pipes are used for bones and if bent it's not impossible for them to collapse.

When I took this photo
her arm was fine to support herself on the chair arms, and I didn't damage her afterwards.

Here:

For her private parts
this is how they should look.

Most of her defects were visible when new http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8&p=329422 and were the subject of rancour at the time. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 75#p329575
I ordered her direct from Tooninst @ PIB and so the repairs were carried out at the factory. She is not a factory second.
and since then the factory identified and repaired problems had not progressed significantly and she was delightful enough to give Mission, Mahoro and I great pleasures in our care.

She ended up with a collection of five heads and is one of only two PIBs known in the UK, the whereabouts of the other who surfaced on the UK forum being currently unknown.

In my view these dolls are eternal sculpture of a genius. I just wish he might take seriously the suggestions that I have put to him recently and from which he would go from strength to strength.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hi there. P.I.B dolls certainly are art. Having taken in an older girl with Eden face. I can attest that she lpooks alright for a 2011 doll. Remade up face of course
Attachments
Message_1495503052314~2.jpg
Message_1495503052314~2.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1010 times
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

The BB still moves me like no other doll. But I'm totally not a fan of the noodle arms. PIB seems to have noodle arms in a lot of pictures. I'm not sure why that is. Despite that, she has one of the best sculpted bodies of ALL TIME. Truly a work of art.

INFORMATIONS