DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Quality of my PIB

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Quality of my PIB

Post by teddykan1 »

The other thread about the quality of the PIB doll got locked - hence here my new one.

I bought this from a fellow forum member. It was the most amazing doll I've ever seen, but then that was when I was new to dolls. I've put her away in storage as there have been a few silicone cracks. But I took her out this afternoon to see how she is. She still looks amazing. Feels amazing too. I attach pics of how she is, after about 7yr (?).

Her vagina looks amazing too - actually it looks unbelievable. I wish that Patrick could re-engineer it to look more realistic.

She can't pose much as she hasn't much of a skeleton. However, being floppy, she feels quite realistic. I really don't want to spread her legs wide as I don't think she's designed for that.
teddykan1
Attachments
Taken without flash - just natural light into my bedroom
DSC03901.JPG (341.93 KiB) Viewed 4002 times
DSC03902.JPG (256.95 KiB) Viewed 4002 times
DSC03904.JPG
DSC03904.JPG (269.2 KiB) Viewed 4002 times
DSC03905.JPG
DSC03905.JPG (300.57 KiB) Viewed 4002 times
DSC03906.JPG
DSC03906.JPG (229.17 KiB) Viewed 4002 times
DSC03907.JPG
DSC03907.JPG (184.87 KiB) Viewed 4002 times
DSC03908.JPG
DSC03908.JPG (174.32 KiB) Viewed 4002 times
DSC03909.JPG
DSC03909.JPG (300.48 KiB) Viewed 4002 times
DSC03910.JPG
DSC03910.JPG (198.58 KiB) Viewed 4002 times
DSC03912.JPG
DSC03912.JPG (270.3 KiB) Viewed 4002 times

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Quality of my PIB

Post by teddykan1 »

More of her.

Making love to her is quite difficult as the vagina insert is tough and tight. Her flesh in those 'tender' region is really hard and tough. Her breasts however are wonderfully soft - Patrick used a different silicone for those. Wonder whether Patrick could also use a softer blend for the private parts.
Attachments
DSC03913.JPG
DSC03913.JPG (237.76 KiB) Viewed 3996 times
DSC03915.JPG
DSC03915.JPG (211.8 KiB) Viewed 3996 times
DSC03916.JPG
DSC03916.JPG (209.51 KiB) Viewed 3996 times
DSC03917.JPG
DSC03917.JPG (195.67 KiB) Viewed 3996 times
DSC03918.JPG
DSC03918.JPG (176.96 KiB) Viewed 3996 times
DSC03919.JPG
DSC03919.JPG (228.82 KiB) Viewed 3996 times
DSC03920.JPG
DSC03920.JPG (219.66 KiB) Viewed 3996 times
DSC03921.JPG
DSC03921.JPG (266.52 KiB) Viewed 3996 times

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Thanks for sharing!

It definitely looks in good shape after 7 years.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Wonder what is going on with the arms? Were they like this from the factory?

Vagina does look odd but the overall sculpt as I’ve said since PIB first released the BB is spectacular.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

All dolls will tear over time if used.
The no arm bone is quite odd.

Looks like a insert stuffed into her pink labia minor??????
Is this correct?
That can't be right.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

It isn't right -- PIBs have far more realistic lady parts. This PIB got some other brand of insert stuffed into her for some unusual reason.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Zang wrote:It isn't right -- PIBs have far more realistic lady parts. This PIB got some other brand of insert stuffed into her for some unusual reason.
Yes, agreed, and the insert is not fully..inserted, as it were. However, PIB inserts are a much different color and VERY realisitic.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

HI,
You had asked for some pics of our dolls private area. No problem.
Initially I had created the Spinner doll with no inner labia lips. But, some folks want them...so, okay! In one of these pics you can see the "backdoor" plug that adds realism, and is removable.
I understand that your doll has been through several owners. I'm glad she still brings you pleasure.
P
Attachments
IMG_9950.jpg
IMG_9950.jpg (821.38 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
IMG_9568 copy.jpg
IMG_9568 copy.jpg (377.8 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
IMG_1693.JPG
IMG_1693.JPG (414.98 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
2013-04-01 17.02.41.jpg
2013-04-01 17.02.41.jpg (2.82 MiB) Viewed 3786 times

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

It takes some serious sculpting skills to create such amazing level of detail. Can't help but be amazed.

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

i think you put an insert in an insert, it's only the external labia that we are supposed to see.
Pibs insert are pink, it's not a pib insert.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

OMG, what's the point in creating this thread and 'reviewing' a seven year old body especially with this headline! Common, I am all in for no censorship, but what you are doing is simple trolling and this thread should be removed because it's completely misleading, wrong and damaging a very good manufacturer! I'd wish the doll's I sold were of Patrick's quality!

G
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

xsdolls wrote:OMG, what's the point in creating this thread and 'reviewing' a seven year old body especially with this headline! Common, I am all in for no censorship, but what you are doing is simple trolling and this thread should be removed because it's completely misleading, wrong and damaging a very good manufacturer! I'd wish the doll's I sold were of Patrick's quality!

G
This was mostly in response to another thread where few members were asking for pictures about older PiB dolls. The conversation in the thread got very heated and crazy. Apparently one of the long time PiB fan had some problems with their 2 PiB doll durability and he was asking to see if other users had dolls that were still in good condition after few years.

I have to agree with you about the looks of PiB, George. Ever since I saw my first PiB, I haven't been able to look other dolls the same way.

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

TJ_Foxx wrote:
Zang wrote:It isn't right -- PIBs have far more realistic lady parts. This PIB got some other brand of insert stuffed into her for some unusual reason.
Yes, agreed, and the insert is not fully..inserted, as it were. However, PIB inserts are a much different color and VERY realisitic.
It is a PIB insert but is not all the way in. Through the years I think Patrick have change the formula, texture and color (slightly) of those inserts. I had three PIB's and I have another one now and this insert is so smooth and not so much texture feeling inside in comparison of the old ones. The key to get the insert inside with no trouble is to use the same sex lubricant on the outside (KY, CVS, etc) and slide it in, no need to force it. This doll looks great. Those tears around the vagina are typical on PIB's (and other brands too). No finger pokes, mine has a lot of finger pokes so I think it has a lot to do with how you carry the doll. If you have no strength or you can barely lift her the arms will fall (gravity effect) and by the time you reach to move the doll to one point to another one your body will be exhausted and for consequence the person will drop the doll and the body will land on top of the hand ruining the fingers and voila !! finger pokes. I bought my PIB used and it came with finger pokes other than that she looks ok. I lift my PIB without the head so it is more easy to move her around. Working out helps too. My two cents to help people to avoid ruining the doll.

STT

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

dullahan wrote:
xsdolls wrote:OMG, what's the point in creating this thread and 'reviewing' a seven year old body especially with this headline! Common, I am all in for no censorship, but what you are doing is simple trolling and this thread should be removed because it's completely misleading, wrong and damaging a very good manufacturer! I'd wish the doll's I sold were of Patrick's quality!

G
This was mostly in response to another thread where few members were asking for pictures about older PiB dolls. The conversation in the thread got very heated and crazy. Apparently one of the long time PiB fan had some problems with their 2 PiB doll durability and he was asking to see if other users had dolls that were still in good condition after few years.

I have to agree with you about the looks of PiB, George. Ever since I saw my first PiB, I haven't been able to look other dolls the same way.
Credit where credit is due. PIB's are fantastic looking dolls but there is a big CON and I think it all depends how you handle the doll but also there is flaws in the making "sometimes". I switched from TPE (YourDoll) and the realism is way far better than TPE. Perhaps the new PIB's are matching the softness of the TPE dolls. I think the softer the silicone formula mix the more flexible is the doll and also less stress in the vagina area and under arms. I will like to put my hands on a new 2017 PIB.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Yes, should be happy a second hand doll is still kicking after all these yrs.
Many others would already be in the dump.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS