DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Is this possibly in the works?

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
pepe4158

Is this possibly in the works?

Post by pepe4158 »

The spinner doll has the most unbelievable > height weight ratio

4'6" and weighs 40 pounds......real doll boy toy appx same height , weighs 65 lbs

Although most doll buyers want a taller doll i hear them say.....5 And a half feet most want.

These taller dolls are usually too heavy to interest me.......75-95lbs

Pat has had quite a break-thru with his spinner doll....is it conceivable in the future you try the same technique a taller doll?

I could see a say 5'3" doll weighing only 65 lbs....this possible?

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is this possibly in the works?

Post by apn12 »

Some facts please!
Boytoy is 147cm(4'10") and Spinner is 132cm(4'4"). This is not approx same height, not at all.
My Bt3 really weight is 28,8kg(63,4lbs). I have weighted it.
Girl Next Door is comparable and approx 2kg lighter as BoyToy.

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

APN12 wrote:Some facts please!
Boytoy is 147cm(4'10") and Spinner is 132cm(4'4"). This is not approx same height, not at all.
My Bt3 really weight is 28,8kg(63,4lbs). I have weighted it.
Girl Next Door is comparable and approx 2kg lighter as BoyToy.

no girl next door is Pats older generation doll, so not a good comparison

This new spinner doll is his newest evolution in weight at only 40lbs.
If he re-designed girl-next-door, which i doubt he will, it would be much lighter

You are probably correct to point out i have the boy toy height wrong......still it is a 25lb difference,which is significant, for a height weight ratio comparison.

Using whatever Pat is doing different, (which he has never let his secret out how he got spinner so light) his 4.10" doll now would weigh only 50lbs at most, if he used his new method is what I am saying, You are not considering this is PIB newest doll and quite a break-thru.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I'm not sure what Patrick is doing to lighten his dolls, but usually this is accomplished by using more foam in the core and less silicone.
My first doll (by another manufacturer) was made this way and only weighed 55 lbs despite being 5'5."
The only problem was that it made the doll less durable and I was doing constantly repairs on her. :(
But perhaps Patrick has figured out how to make it work. He is certainly all about innovation and is always looking for ways to improve his already excellent dolls.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I'm not sure what Patrick is doing to lighten his dolls, but usually this is accomplished by using more foam in the core and less silicone.
My first doll (by another manufacturer) was made this way and only weighed 55 lbs despite being 5'5."
The only problem was that it made the doll less durable and I was doing constantly repairs on her. :(
But perhaps Patrick has figured out how to make it work. He is certainly all about innovation and is always looking for ways to improve his already excellent dolls.

wow 5'5" 55lbs is unbelievable

INFORMATIONS