DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Fall Sale/PIB

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Fall Sale/PIB

Post by toonist »

You are correct sir!
The regular price is $3495. plus shipping.

$500. off...the Month of October for Full doll orders.

Platinum Silicone...no long wait...Though we've added some orders since the special began.

Just around $3000.

We're in Northern Virginia , for anyone who would like to visit the studio.

All the best,
Patrick
Attachments
IMG_6683.jpg
IMG_6683.jpg (794.07 KiB) Viewed 3617 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D That is a great deal Patrick...she is stunning...

and that is a cute photo too!

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

toonist wrote:We're in Northern Virginia , for anyone who would like to visit the studio.
I live in the area. Do you need help with, uh, quality assurance and testing? I would work for free samples of these smokin' hot dolls. :D
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

One thing that I find sad is that so many people do not have enough money to buy this masterpiece. So many of us struggle to even get the $1500 for a very basic TPE doll and yet for the very reasonable price of $3k many of us may never have enough spare money for this. It is a sad indication of how many people are struggling financially.

In reality $3,000 for something of such amazing beauty and quality is a brilliant price. Even more incentive is to keep the money in the USA which is appealing and important to many of us (even though I am in Australia).

There is absolutely NO DOUBT at all that if money (and my living circumstances) allowed that I would buy 3 of these PERFECT SPINNER DOLLS in a heartbeat. 3 perfect super lightweight 19kg spinner dolls to lay all over you in bed, to photograph, to play with, to love.... this would be bliss....

But the sad part is that so many of us are in a position where there is simply not enough spare money to buy much more than the essentials in life.

I actually feel a bit sorry for Patrick and his team.... He designs these absolute masterpieces of beauty and art and yet so many of us cannot afford them, even though they are absolute bargains.... These spinner dolls are sort of like some type of small exotic sports car that has a massive WOW factor, drives like the wind, looks a Million Bucks and will give you never ending thrills.... yet the way society dictates and controls us, those of us on normal everyday wages, still buy the second-rate, inferior quality, basic Ford/Toyota because that is all we can afford, even though there is something so much better available, just slightly out of reach financially, but superior in so many ways.

I am in the enviable position of being an only child with parents in their late 70s. Of course I wish that they would stay healthy and live forever but of course that will not happen. This of course means that 'when the time comes', whether that be 5yrs, 10yrs etc I will be in the position where I can have/buy virtually anything I want.

If you still in business in 5-10years (when the time comes) then lookout.... INSTANT $20-50,000 ORDER. 3-4 spinners, 1 bathing beauty, 1 girl next store and 1 of every face in your range. Doesn't help Patrick now but that is the plight of most of us, we cannot quite get enough cash together so we settle for the cheaper (but vastly inferior) dolls.

My dream, which will become reality in 5-10years will be a 3 story 6 bedroom house. 1 master bedroom, 1 bedroom for any real life ladies, and 4 bedrooms dedicated to those amazing TPE and SILICONE beauties. 1 of these bedrooms will be dedicated to Patricks amazing PIB beauties.

Hope you still around and making these dolls in 5-10yrs mate :multi:

Then I will be living in my beautiful house with 10-20 dolls and people will laugh at me walking down the street... "There goes that crazy old man that f-cks sex dolls" - Stuff them all - I am going to leave this world whilst in bed with 5-10 dolls all around me...... in the middle of having a nice cuddle with my ladies, one of the heavier dolls will slip and fall over me, landing on top of my face and chest.... and I will be too old and frail to lift the doll off from my face and I will just pass away, suffocated by a sex doll.... what a way to go.....

The Sydney Herald headlines July 12 2049 - "Crazy old doll fu-ker man dies at age 75, suffocated to death whilst in bed with 10 sex dolls".... THE PERFECT ENDING.....
:glou:

CHEERS TO THE MAGNIFICENT ARTISTIC MASTERPIECES - THE PIB SPINNER DOLLS!
:glou:

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi,
LJ...yes, I will do what I need to do to be around a good long time!
And to the local fellow, QL... future beer assistant! Ha! Kidding...please feel free to stop in.
Anung...many thanks!
Attachments
IMG_6580.jpg
IMG_6580.jpg (186.7 KiB) Viewed 3563 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Always a pleasure Patrick, and I like LJ am in Australia. This makes owning one of these very hard, as our Customs not only scrutinise a smaller scale doll, even when they agree that it is not objectionable the slay us with excessive import duties, customs fees and GST on top.

If I was not working through some other issues that are likely to put a strain on resources, I would add her to the collection in a heartbeat.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Agree with Anung - getting the more petite dolls into Australia is somewhat risky.

I want 2 PIB spinners SO BAD!

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Here is a wonderful pic from "Alottahope"...
Attachments
IMG_7261.jpg
IMG_7261.jpg (213.64 KiB) Viewed 3508 times

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

I hope to be able to post lots of spinner pics like Alottahope some day.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Well, Alottahope has been at it again.
In case anyone missed it...He posted some amazing photos of his "Diedre" Spinner with a grunge setting...Here is one...So great to see her through others eyes.
P
Attachments
IMG_7282.jpg
IMG_7282.jpg (230.61 KiB) Viewed 3420 times

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

This is why I love PiB faces. I mean look at that stare. It has character, emotion and passion.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

This is Mina and Hope... couple of my favorite faces...
Attachments
2015-02-02 20.01.24.jpg
2015-02-02 20.01.24.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 3340 times
Hope.jpg
Hope.jpg (274.63 KiB) Viewed 3340 times

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

So, a fellow who took advantage of our October special will have his doll in hand in a couple days. She is headed out tomorrow.
Bon voyage!
Attachments
999E6833-9500-4256-9F9C-DC8232ABD1F4.jpeg
999E6833-9500-4256-9F9C-DC8232ABD1F4.jpeg (148.98 KiB) Viewed 3221 times
EF82E60F-EDCC-4CE7-BCAA-D9369AC8FA7C.jpeg
EF82E60F-EDCC-4CE7-BCAA-D9369AC8FA7C.jpeg (151.05 KiB) Viewed 3222 times

JustOnePot

Post by JustOnePot »

LJ69 wrote: There is absolutely NO DOUBT at all that if money (and my living circumstances) allowed that I would buy 3 of these PERFECT SPINNER DOLLS in a heartbeat. 3 perfect super lightweight 19kg spinner dolls to lay all over you in bed, to photograph, to play with, to love.... this would be bliss....
It be a bit like having three spinner versions of the Charlies Angels. Perhaps a fair skinned blonde, a dusky brunette and freckled redhead. :D

INFORMATIONS