It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:50 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Bj Betty Detailed Photo Review
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:14 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

yorktown wrote:
8) Howdy

Awesome M77 - :thumbs_up:

Thanks for the pictures of BJ Betty - I actually have her sister in Agent 69/ Hannah Harper II/ Bonnie Rotten and honestly I like these air babes - they are fun for quick romp round the pad or just a casual night watching TV on the couch playing with them

I don't use them with the insert as I won't fit and inserting/ removing the insert is a real job - which usually ends up damaging the insert - there are other inserts available that will fit this doll - trial and error

But again thanks for showing us ole Betty - she sure does have a nice body - :angel:

Hehe. Well Agent69 is the hottest vinyl doll i think. Her face is extremly beautiful. The only reason I dont buy her is the insert. Too much suffering with it / it is fanta flesh and it already turned out to be bad with Betty. But if she had a fixed love clone vagina I would run to the shop to buy. However, i will buy her sister Kimmi Lovecok who is also beautiful (pity she does not have red hair).

Well, i keep Betty for oral only. This weekend i will really test her skills, hehe. I am going on vacations and she will be the first doll who i take to the hotel with myself. So will be an exceptional/special occasion.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:19 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

8) Howdy

If I were you I would try Betty sans the insert - you would be surprised how well she is without an insert - nothing to loose - :thumbs_up:

Kimmi Luv - is an awesome air babe - as to her "Love Clone" insert - that's just a NMC proprietary name for - you guessed it - {TPE} - but yup its a ok insert and she's a great air babe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:33 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

As i mentioned, i took Betty to the hotel with me. For this ocassion i decided to "upgrade her" a little :) first i just wanted some make up, but as i have no clue how to "decorate" a woman, i just decided to make her look as sexy/bitchy as possible. I guess i didnt save on the painting ^^ you can see it in the before/after pictures. But she was HOT :)

Attachments:
File comment: Looks sexy in this dress with make up
20171208_165515.jpg
20171208_165515.jpg [ 2.34 MiB | Viewed 70 times ]
File comment: After
20171208_164533.jpg
20171208_164533.jpg [ 2.53 MiB | Viewed 70 times ]
File comment: Before
20171208_161001.jpg
20171208_161001.jpg [ 2.36 MiB | Viewed 70 times ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2