realsexdoll.com

Just finished my Kimmi Lovecok modifications.

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Just finished my Kimmi Lovecok modifications.

Post by genesis218 »

Just finished the modifications to my Kimmi that I bought on ebay a month ago and slept with her last night. I have placed my Agent 69 doll to the side for now. I started out reinforcing all the seams with VLP repair glue and especially the side seams, neck seams, and crotch area. With that done I can inflate her with higher pressure and not worry about leaks for a year or so. I coated her lower legs from her knee down with coats of silicone so she can stand on her own. I glued her shoulder joints in place so they won't pop out on me. I put a queen sized nude body stocking on her with her asshole and pussy cutout and have sealed around the inserts with soft silicone. I cut all her original hair off and super glued a beautiful long blonde wig on her. I changed her eye color to a light blue with navy blue centers. I darkened her eyeliner with a black sharpie and installed her long eyelashes. I super glued long fake nails on her. Add a little perfume. Last of all satin pajama pants and sleep shirt to cuddle up to at night. Agent 69 and Kimmi dolls are almost the same doll except, Kimmi has large grapefruit tits compared to Agent's cantaloupe's, Kimmi's nipple's are bigger and softer, and I do think Kimmi's head is a little too big for her body. I do like Agent's face better especially with those big open red lips. I would love to do this with a beautiful Barbra Bucanon doll if I could ever get one locally. I guess that's my update for now guys.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Just finished my Kimmi Lovecok modifications.

Post by samara78 »

Pictures please
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

no doubt. lets see close up photos of all areas and with good lighting. yaaa. lets see how cute she is now. show the mods. I am sure everyone will want to see. many have these type dolls and can learn and share tricks. have fun.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Sorry guys I'm an idiot that plays on a computer and would not know how to download them onto this site.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you try to post photos? Your mods sound as though you've created a most salivatory result.

Go to www.dollalbum.com and through support@dollforumdotcom ask for a gallery. Then creat a folder and then upload your pics and put them in the folder. You can then click on a thumbnail to get the pic and right click on the pic to "copy URL". In a post you then click on the image icon and this will put some IMG tags into your post - and you paste the URL in there.

Someone has probably written about the procedure more cogently elsewhere here

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

adarott
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by adarott »

strengthen the joints is the perfect thing. From the outside is not nice. I turned the doll upside down and took courage from inside the joints with glue and PVC tapes. A lot of work but the result is perfect. .

Tiafain789
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Tiafain789 »

Oh man, I wish I had done the same. My doll is starting to leak at the neck seam. Hopefully the makeshift that I made will make her last at least another 6 months or so.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I use to do that to the inner vinyl insert in my old latex Miranda Latex doll. Cut open her back, pull out the inner doll, strengthen all the seams, reinsert, and seal up her back with silicone. Miranda would be bulletproof after that. I still miss that old style Miranda doll face.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Does silicone really stick to PVC and or latex?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I used Amazing Goop on the back of my Miranda Latex Doll and it works great.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I am curious genesis218?

How did you go about changing your dolls eye colour?

I would like to do the same, and was considering using a vinyl friendly craft paint, but am terrified of getting an open vile of paint anywhere near my doll :shock:

I've also thought of using a blue permanent marker, but since the iris of her eyes is dark, I do not think the blue will overwhelm, and replace the existing dark colour?

Sam

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I used acrylic sky blue paint from a model hobby shop for the eye and navy blue for the iris. Use water based, not oil based. I used oil based paint on my last doll and the paint never dried. The small bottle of hobby shop acrylic paint I used was Tamiya brand. They also have very fine paint brushes there. I used a black sharpie marker for the eyeliner. Those blue eyes look sexy with that long flowing blonde hair.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Thanks genesis218.

If I can garner the courage, I might just give it a go?

Sam

INFORMATIONS