realsexdoll.com

Vivid Super Model Doll coming soon

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Vivid Super Model Doll coming soon

Post by timetraveler1 »

I would also say this is a updated version of the selene doll , to me legs look awful skinning , not much thighs , and those knee's ? are the bendable or just knobby looking like that? actually it would be cool if these dolls legs and arms would bend and hold at the joints elbows and knee's area , but I doubt they do , don't know if they could be modified to do that or not that would depend on how the doll is built and how stiff the skin material is . I to am curious about a upcoming price on these .

ps. I wanted to pint out on the boxes of the cheaper inflatable dolls on the left side of the box although not a good picture a person can magnify the picture and see parts of the doll inflated .
I hope to see more pictures of the super model one ( I think that's right , some full back pics would be good etc.
I f they can get the skin soft enough and have bending elbows and knee joints and more face choices and body choices , this would be a huge leap forward on an inflatable doll , depending of course on what the price is . It doesn't matter how good a doll is if it's priced to high for the average person .

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I would also say this is a updated version of the Selene doll , to me legs look awful skinning , not much thighs , and those knee's ? are the bendable or just knobby looking like that?
It looks like her joints articulate at the same point TT1? So no elbow/knee movement that I can see?
If they can get the skin soft enough and have bending elbows and knee joints and more face choices and body choices , this would be a huge leap forward on an inflatable doll , depending of course on what the price is . It doesn't matter how good a doll is if it's priced to high for the average person.
That would be nice. I have to say that I'm kind of disappointed. I was hoping that she would be prettier than she is. Unless she were significantly less expensive than Selene (And I have a feeling that she won't be?) I wouldn't even consider her.

I like your idea with the different face/body options though. Personally, I would be very happy if a manufacturer were to release some new latex inflatable dolls with pretty faces, such as that of the Agent 69 or Hannah Harper, but with a figure like that of the Domax Poupee, as opposed to the bulky, boxy figure of the Tara Patrick or Jana Cova. Maybe mold these dolls with the ability to take an insert? Now that would be nice! :D

Sam

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

I'm with you Sam, bring back the latex dolls with some attractive heads on them! I personally would love to have a latex inflatable with Hannah, Leah lust, or agent 69 heads, but, with soft lips, no not oral, just nice soft full kissable lips :D

As for these new faces from CalExotics :thumbs_down:

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Hannah, Leah lust, or agent 69 heads, but, with soft lips, no not oral, just nice soft full kissable lips
Same here Starchild. Many place a big emphasis on oral capability, but I'd rather have a pretty face.

The Poupee as is, is a pretty decent overall package, having a gorgeous figure, and a decent face. But she's not as pretty to me as Hannah or Agent 69.

Haven't seen much in the way of photos of the new Cal Exotics dolls, but you've piqued my curiosity, and now I'm going to have to check them out :?: None the less, I haven't seen anything yet that can hold a candle to Hannah or Agent 69 :D

Sam

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

Thank you TT, I thought I was the only one to notice this on these new dolls.
"timetraveler1"]I would also say this is a updated version of the selene doll , to me legs look awful skinning , not much thighs , and those knee's ?
Pipedreams new dolls look this way too, what happened to nice full legs and hips????? They even charge more money now,,,, for less doll. :evil:

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

sam treadwell wrote:
Hannah, Leah lust, or agent 69 heads, but, with soft lips, no not oral, just nice soft full kissable lips
Same here Starchild. Many place a big emphasis on oral capability, but I'd rather have a pretty face.

The Poupee as is, is a pretty decent overall package, having a gorgeous figure, and a decent face. But she's not as pretty to me as Hannah or Agent 69.

Haven't seen much in the way of photos of the new Cal Exotics dolls, but you've piqued my curiosity, and now I'm going to have to check them out :?: None the less, I haven't seen anything yet that can hold a candle to Hannah or Agent 69 :D

Sam
Yes! I agree, as for the french Poupee, she is a great inflatable doll, and I love her sexy boobs :P , but her mouth needs work. Again, close the mouth and give her some soft full lips :wink:

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Bsdof0sCcAExYME.jpg
Bsdof0sCcAExYME.jpg (46.43 KiB) Viewed 2519 times
does not show much detail .. found on twitter, also will not be in stores until November 2014 per a twitter post @calexotics

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Not having much luck finding any information on this doll?

Anyone hear any news on the projected retail cost?

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Not a fan, give me a proper inflate any day

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

No thanks............... :(

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

While my true preference will always be for a true inflata-babe - this new offering isn't the worse ever - she seems okay - a little on the bony side - as i prefer my inflata-babes a little more curvy -

This design from NMC was always a wee bit on the expensive side which i was not willing to partake in - if the price was more reasonable then i'd give her a second thought - but all i've seen of late is pay more - get less - and that trend seems to be expanding in the wide world of inflata-babes

even the HVG types are now touching near 2grand mark - sure they're head N shoulders better than the original from way back - but for TPE shape - thats a lot pesos -

Shame we have to wait till November for the Cal Exotics line to appear on store shelves - :drinking:

Happy Trails

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking

Lots star drinking :sleeping:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

The face may actually be improved , by using some craft paint for eye shadow etc. black for a thicker mascara look , and some different lipstick , the best improvement as I said would have to actually have made the thighs thicker (maybe the butt to , I never seen it that good . ( a rounder butt never hurts anything !)
and a big plus to as I mentioned would have been a soft enough leg material that would bend allowing the dolls legs to bend at the waist and knee area , and fitted with a pvc pipe framework to work as legs and joints .
Guess we will all have to see when or if someone actually buys one or a decent product review by a company!
I know companies want to save money on material (Removed)
This doll is a better step in the right direction as far as making the doll look more realistic , but they can still do better ... if they only would!
One last note : they should have two versions of this doll one with smaller breast like it has and one with larger breast and thicker thighs and a rounder butt! :D
Last edited by netwit on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed negative comment; Rule 3A

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

timetraveler1, you always have good ideas and suggestions. These companies need a "Director of Product Development" with your thought process.

With the advancement of plastics and plastic material formulations this doll can and should be soft ...to a state that would allow flexible joints.
Also, the plastic material cost is not the issue as much as the start-up tooling costs and they are not going to change once they are in production. This is were the proto-type stage would prove the concept both in function and form/appearance..

The only hope is that that they retool the legs and arms for a future doll in a posed position such as legs for a setting or kneeling, or wrap-around positions with arms bent at elbows, etc.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

thanks to those who think I have good idea's as far as doll idea's ! :D
Last edited by netwit on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed negative comment; Rule 3A

INFORMATIONS