The new UK stock lineup

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The new UK stock lineup

Post by sam treadwell »

On edit:

Ahh; I must have posted simultaneously with a few of the other members, as I see that hugemistake has already answered this question above.

Well, that's great news. She's a great looking doll, and I'm looking forward to her arrival. And I'm sure that I'll be picking her up at some point in the future.

Sam

Drummer1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Drummer1 »

Great news -- Do you know of any U.S retailers who will be carrying the line. I will check Ebay...thx

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Drummer1 wrote:Great news -- Do you know of any U.S retailers who will be carrying the line. I will check Ebay...thx
I expect that Cayenne will also be available on Amazon once she actually arrives in the USA. As for the rest of the line, due to the cost of shipping from the UK to the US it probably would not be practical to import the less expensive ones at this time. I costs about US$250 to air freight one case of four dolls across the Atlantic from the UK to the USA.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

Drummer1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Drummer1 »

Thanks -- if you see any Amazon listings, let us know.

darryl1963
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by darryl1963 »

Cayenne is gorgeous can you do oral with her? she looks amazing

Regards
Darryl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

darryl1963 wrote:Cayenne is gorgeous can you do oral with her? she looks amazing

Regards
Darryl
I think she'll have a closed mouth like Kimmi Lovecock. The only ones capable of oral were Kandi Boxx, Sophia Inked, Teagan. At a push, Eva Angelina and I don't recall the capabilities of Linn Thomas.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Drummer1 wrote:Thanks -- if you see any Amazon listings, let us know.
www.amazon.com/shops/malewellness

Drummer1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Drummer1 »

Thanks for the heads up -- Kinda pricey...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Drummer1 wrote:Thanks for the heads up -- Kinda pricey...
$290! Around £175 Yes - they will be cheaper than this in England.

The one that's arriving tomorrow for photos is destined to someone afterwards but I ordered a second to make postage cheaper and will be available at £140. Ordering a case of 6 will bring the price down usefully.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

haremlover wrote:
Drummer1 wrote:Thanks for the heads up -- Kinda pricey...
$290! Around £175 Yes - they will be cheaper than this in England.

The one that's arriving tomorrow for photos is destined to someone afterwards but I ordered a second to make postage cheaper and will be available at £140. Ordering a case of 6 will bring the price down usefully.

Best wishes

Harem
hugemistake wrote:costs about US$250 to air freight one case of four dolls across the Atlantic from the UK to the USA.
Harem's open box doll: £140 (1.67 exchange rate ) = US$233.80
airfreight to US: ($250/4) = US$ 62.50 per doll when shipped in a case of four

Considering there are also fees to convert currency, the US selling price on Amazon is reasonable according to the numbers Harem and I have posted

Drummer1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Drummer1 »

Thanks, harem for crunching the numbers! Anxious to see the photos...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

hugemistake wrote:
hugemistake wrote:costs about US$250 to air freight one case of four dolls across the Atlantic from the UK to the USA.
Harem's open box doll: £140 (1.67 exchange rate ) = US$233.80
airfreight to US: ($250/4) = US$ 62.50 per doll when shipped in a case of four

Considering there are also fees to convert currency, the US selling price on Amazon is reasonable according to the numbers Harem and I have posted
But the reality is that a wholesaler in the US must be importing from the same source in China, not via the UK with double handling - and the price I'm quoting includes VAT and postage to me.

Historically UK retailers have stripped their profits to the bone to achieve sales or ordered enough in bulk to make it possible but US retailers seem to hang on in there for high profits. Also a personality name, such as Jenna Jameson, adds a premium to the price so that the Kimmi Lovecock are £20-£30 cheaper than Cayenne.

I'm seriously investigating
as a potential gamechanger as a TPE production within a bottom rung budget for those of us who have only thought about inflatababes before. She has a simpler skeleton, therefore cheaper and less versatile, than my lovely silicone ladies, and is likely not to be as long lasting, but may certainly be an interesting and fun rung on the ladder for all of us who have over years spent fortunes on inflatababes and find that the current production, barring a few highlights such as Cayenne, isn't quite as sparkling as it used to be.

If she turns out to be usefully good, I will give contact details in China to whichever sellers on this forum would be interested. Perhaps Staycool64 might become a source in the US.

Among the very few inflatababes I've retained is an old latex Miranda who I bought from The ScAtMaN here years ago and she has a wonderfully smooth latex surface I've never experienced with another. The feel of the subsequent Mirandas
was softer but not as slippery smooth without being sticky. Surviving inflatables like this are gold-dust and one is not finding them in what's currently seeping through to the market.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

Some more models of these dolls in Australia , they won't ship internationally though. :(

http://www.redsexshop.com.au/17-sex-dolls?p=2

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I use to have an old style small mouthed latex Miranda that was beautiful. Even the early small mouthed latex Tera Patrick dolls were beautiful dolls. The problem with them was their leaking inner chamber which I cured surgically removing it and reinforcing all the seams. Beautiful dolls until the new styles came out with the clown mouths.

INFORMATIONS