Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Cayenne Cleur and Kimmi Lovecok side by side comparison

Post by hugemistake »

titjob wrote:who realy know if Cayenne have bigger vagina? :?:
dont just look at foto... :oops:
HERE ARE SIDE BY SIDE PHOTOS OF VAGINAS OF KIMMI AND CAYENNE. NOTE THAT KIMMI'S IS TIGHT THE LIPS TOUCH EACH OTHER WHILE CAYENNE'S IS OPEN YOU CAN SEE THE NUBS UP INSIDE IT.
kimmi opening.jpg
cayenne opening.jpg
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

jbmac

Post by jbmac »

Just got my Kimmi, she does have the face of Hanna Harper, pussy is so tight, this is a doll you gotta be hard before trying to enter. Smells of plastic, but for under $200 is worth it.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jbmac wrote:Just got my Kimmi, she does have the face of Hanna Harper, pussy is so tight, this is a doll you gotta be hard before trying to enter. Smells of plastic, but for under $200 is worth it.
It helps to under-inflate and have plenty of lubrication. Saliva is natural stuff and is great. Spit some into the hole and around the entrance as well as wiping some on you.

She's a great doll!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks Much again - HM - for the photos of the two very beautiful air babes - :thumbs_up:

This clearly shows how well Cayenne is - very nice - :angel:

As to the other post concerning saliva in order to get busy with Kimmi - not sure thats a good idea - a well made personal lubricant is a better choice hands down - :idea:

Using a good brand of personal lubricant should be very high on any ones wish list in order to have fun with any of the inflatable lassies - i use "WET BRAND" personal lubricants and find they are one of the best in smooth comfort and lasting power - with "ID BRAND" next in line as my go to favs list - but any brand of water based personal lubricants should be highly considered VS using anything else - friction alone can cause harm to you quickly and these "LOVE CLONE - FANTA FLESH" materials that are used in the dolls pussy N ass are while pliable and soft to the touch - do in fact provide much friction against skin - :!:

Hey everyones - different - for me - getting busy without a personal lubricant is just asking for trouble - i'd rather be slip sliding away rather than burning up on reentry - :P

Happy Trails -

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

same inner diameter of thunnel?

i can see different big labia , but no more,,,, :oops:

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

titjob wrote:same inner diameter of thunnel?

That is a good question. I hadn't got that far. Those skirts in the photos really do the job for me so I have not had the chance to explore Cayenne's inner tunnel yet. Within the next few days I will have to force myself to lay them next to each other, lift up their skirts, pull down their panties, and do an inner tunnel side by side comparison. I guess someone has to do it so it may as well be me.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

:thumbs_up: :glou:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

. . . :D I promise you - they are exactly the same size!

But please don't that deter you from an enjoyable exploration . . . :wink:

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

haremlover wrote:. . . :D I promise you - they are exactly the same size!

Best wishes

Harem
Good info to know haremlover. I'm considering, among others, getting one or the other of these dolls. Personally, I prefer the almost too tight entry of the older style dolls, so Cayenne was a bit of a concern?

Sam

jbmac

Post by jbmac »

haremlover wrote:
jbmac wrote:Just got my Kimmi, she does have the face of Hanna Harper, pussy is so tight, this is a doll you gotta be hard before trying to enter. Smells of plastic, but for under $200 is worth it.
It helps to under-inflate and have plenty of lubrication. Saliva is natural stuff and is great. Spit some into the hole and around the entrance as well as wiping some on you.
She's a great doll!
Best wishes
Harem

I cannot enter her, my Mr. Happy is made of flesh and blood, I followed your advice but I have a short fat one and it just is not made of iron so I could not enter her, luckily she is hot enough in my bed that I exploded on her tummy....

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Best wishes

Harem
Haremlover: Did you get another Cayenne for your personal use? You previously posted that you had not experienced the inner tunnel of the Cayenne that you photographed then gave to a friend. I like the tightness of Kimmi and had not yet penetrated Cayenne, so was thinking of selling my Cayenne as an open box unused doll. I was willing to sacrifice her purity for the sake of furthering knowledge, but if you have already done so, then I may cancel the test described above. Please state if your assertion is based on actual use of the doll or if you made the conclusion based on the similarities.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

One thing to consider with these high end NMC air babes - is that while the entries may be tight - try this - less air pressure allows the dolls luv canal to be more dilated - whereas over inflation - will have the opposite effect and push the canal closed making the insert very tight

:idea:

Secondly - a very good personal lubricant is a must - i use "Wet Brand" but any water based lubricant will suffice - any fun with these type of air babes must include this to get your crankshaft - cranking -

:mrgreen:

Thirdly - using your finger - make sure the insert is fully placed into the air dolls luv canal - sometimes quick work at the factory can cause the insert to not be fully deployed in the doll - which of course will make entry problems - don't however use anything pointy - for real - use your finger and work gently - to push the insert all the way in - i find the more you use the air babe - the better the insert gets -

:angel:

So don't give up the ship - so to speak - I've heard this a lot about Hannah and the original Agent 69 being tuff to enter -

Happy Trails -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

titjob wrote:same inner diameter of thunnel?

I did not think of this right away because I like to leave my dolls inflated, but Yorktown's post above has caused me to realize that the best way to compare the inner diameters of the tunnels is with the dolls deflated. I will check this and respond the next time I deflate them, unless someone else who has both Kimmi Lovecok and Cayenne Cleur does it first

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

hugemistake wrote:

Best wishes

Harem
Haremlover: Did you get another Cayenne for your personal use? You previously posted that you had not experienced the inner tunnel of the Cayenne that you photographed then gave to a friend. I like the tightness of Kimmi and had not yet penetrated Cayenne, so was thinking of selling my Cayenne as an open box unused doll. I was willing to sacrifice her purity for the sake of furthering knowledge, but if you have already done so, then I may cancel the test described above. Please state if your assertion is based on actual use of the doll or if you made the conclusion based on the similarities.
Hi! No - I didn't keep Cayenne although I was very tempted. But seriously Cayenne and Kimmi are the same bodies. Of course you're going to want to try Cayenne :plaidskirt: so I mustn't deter you . . . .

I know that you had an experience with a solid doll of a most reputable brand that led to your username, but in terms of sex I was completely blown away by my "May" recently. It was because she was so excellent, and for lack of interest in anyone buying her, that I felt it unnecessary to keep a Cayenne - although I had difficulty in resisting Cayenne's attempts at seduction. LOL

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

haremlover wrote: But seriously Cayenne and Kimmi are the same bodies.
Titjob was asking about the insert not the body. Further we already know of at least one difference in the bodies, the tits are different. We also know that the inserts are different, at least on the outside. The tunnel of the inserts may be the same size, they may not be. The only way to really tell for sure is for someone who has both to compare them. I'd like to give someone else a chance to post about this because I know there are other people who have both.
BTW people in Europe, I did a google search today and there are now sites in Finland that have the Extravaganza line.

INFORMATIONS