Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Kimmi lovecok vs Carmen Luvana

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Best of luck in acquiring your new air babe - Usaw - :thumbs_up:

As to my mention of receiving honorarium it was not directed to member - haremlover - as he most always mentions his purchase price in Pounds Sterling - not every comment is meant to the Curator of the Royal Academy of Dolls - easy pardner - :wink:

As to air dolls lasting - its really a matter how you treat them - over inflation and ruff handling are the sure way to a quick but abrupt end in relationship no matter the version purchased -

With the overall price of air dolls going way up over the last decade - a more cautious approach is understandable - what use to be so affordable is rapidly becoming a very expensive whim - especially in regards to the costs of everything else -

Happy Trails -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

I haven't seen such a spirited discussion on this board in a while! In case anyone is still trying to make up his mind on the quality vs. price issue, here is a photo that may help you make up your mind.
kimmi white full.jpg
I bought this doll used on the buy sell board here on TDF earlier this year when this design was not available in the USA. The seller posted that the doll was only used for photography. NOT. Long story short, the original insert came right out and I replaced it with one from toy demon, which creates a nice effect.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

She sure looks good - Hugemistake - :angel:

She's a real angel - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

She's worth a squirt for sure! The other doll is ugly as sin and needs to be popped

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

hugemistake wrote:I haven't seen such a spirited discussion on this board in a while! In case anyone is still trying to make up his mind on the quality vs. price issue, here is a photo that may help you make up your mind.
kimmi white full.jpg
I bought this doll used on the buy sell board here on TDF earlier this year when this design was not available in the USA. The seller posted that the doll was only used for photography. NOT. Long story short, the original insert came right out and I replaced it with one from toy demon, which creates a nice effect.
Picture and name on new insert.
I have a Kimmi but she is to tight. :oops:

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Thank you all for your comments. With a name like "titjob" I figured you'd be interested in the turtleneck shirt.

I do not recommend replacing the inserts on these dolls. They are not made for that. On this doll I had no choice because it had so much use the insert was just falling off. This particular insert I got on clearance sale buy one get a second one half price. I got two different ones and the boxes are printed in Japanese so I don't know which one is in the photo, and even if I did I don't know if they'd still have it.

Just go on toy demon and find one about 2 inches wide and 6 inches long and you will be fine.

I have to give yardman credit for this idea that I saw on his post on the Agent69 thread. If you use a replacement insert on Kimmi wrap it in plastic when you install it to prevent the bad chemical reaction I discussed earlier in this thread.

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Greetings. Once again I would like to request those who visit this board to support the inflatable photos in this month's photo challenge. I started entering this in September at the urging of Haremlover. It is fun, but it is difficult for a someone with a $200 doll, a cel phone camera, and no visual arts training to play on a field of artists with dolls that cost thousands and who have sophisticated cameras, lighting, and software. I am grateful to those who have voted for the inflatable photos the past two months and request those and others to vote this month. To vote you have to be logged in and check the boxes to the left of the photos you want to vote for. The links to vote for each category are below.

This month's Category A theme is monochrome
kimmi white.jpg
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=57747

This month's Category B theme is in darkness
lightbulb - crayon.jpg
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=57733[/size]

INFORMATIONS