New Pipe Dream air babe - ordered

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New Pipe Dream air babe - ordered

Post by sam treadwell »

bonestaak wrote:@sam

I think, agent 69 old style is for sale as Natalie, only the hair color is blond.
Howdy bonestaak; yes, I'm aware of Natalie, and think that she's a great doll. It's amazing the difference in looks that a different colour of hair provides. It's the same with the Selene Supreme Goddess doll, that is said to have the same head, but also with blonde hair (Though some Selene's actually do have brown hair).

At this point I'm leaning toward a doll that has a removable insert as a future purchase. I'd really like to score a Selene someday, but it appears that they may have stopped making her?

Sam

Kyle[OLS]Starwind

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

vinylmaster13 wrote:Well i bought Hanna Harper . NIce doll but... The tits are beautiful and big but they are very hard , it is the same plastic used in the head :cry:
Yep! We can't see this in advertising pics. :?

But now... thnx DOLLPARK, we have video with unboxing & review (~‾⌣‾)~ And some selected screenshots (click on for full size):
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
(^_~) Sweat cutie Miina - Amano's albums

TylerHenderson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TylerHenderson »

Vitamin E lotion seems to be working great to loosen up and soften the opening, I use St.Ives lotion with collagen elastin for real skin but found over the years with my UR3 and Fanta flesh material sleeve masturbators they really soak in the lotion and soften up and expand and this also worked on the insert, im about six inches around thickness wise and have been using the lotion I use for lube also with a bit of water added and slightly stretching it back and forth with my fingers for ten minutes or so at night when I have time. After a month I stopped as I have noticed it's too loose almost now and I wish it was a bit tighter seeing that with the insert its like sticking it in a cave because it has no side walls to stroke you so you find yourself doing half strokes or even just using the vagina and side walls for the first inch to get the stimulation from the opening, all depends on you and what you like but that's what I have used and found great results with staying away from any heavy chemicals and stuff like that sticking with general wear and tear methods with a gentle approach to loosen it up.

INFORMATIONS