realsexdoll.com

Does anyony one own the Varsity Vicky or Mona Mountains?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dollover1978
Active Poster
Active Poster

Does anyony one own the Varsity Vicky or Mona Mountains?

Post by Dollover1978 »

I was thinking about buying either a Varsity Vicky or Mona Mountains. What are the boob sizes of both? Varsity Vicky seems to have big boobs, but it is hard to tell without seeing the doll. The Mona Mountains seems to have boobs the size of soccer balls. Could someone give me a review of these two dolls. They are both made by Pipedreams.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Does anyony one own the Varsity Vicky or Mona Mountains?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sorry - DL1978 - i only got the Coco version and she was flawed - so i am not sure about these versions

Coco seemed nice but her inserts were horrible - and i had to remove them from the doll - and then there were other quality issues -

Price too is an issue - i seen a Mona Mountains going for $150 locally and on line prices vary wildly but nothing less than $125 - which is a lot for what is essentially a value line air babe with a so/ so insert and the face mask design head - :?

There were i believe a member or two that had a comment on this air babe here - nothing that seemed positive -

Happy Trails

Dollover1978
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollover1978 »

Yikes, thanks for the heads up. I'm sticking with NMC products.

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

For boobs Mona is probably the best vinyl inflatable I have enjoyed, they're large, soft, and simply fabulous! :D Her pussy is rock hard though, and needs to be removed to expose a nice soft vinyl sheath for fun. The face mask is glued to the vinyl and tears away producing pinholes that leak her airy firmness away and constantly need to be repaired. They got the soft vinyl and the boobs right for a change, but the rest of Mona is a mess, an over priced mess. :(

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

I agree with the above....a very expensive doll which is not worth the money. I think it's an out dated doll, the mask face stuck on an inflatable head is antiquated, not what you would expect from an eledged high end doll! Personally I'd go for one of these dolls (see attached pic) same type of face, bigbtits and unlikely the expensive one has a lovely soft pussy

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Here you go
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (53.38 KiB) Viewed 3381 times

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:Here you go
Which inflatable sex maniac doll is that, she looks familiar ?

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

"Sexy flight attendant" she has sisters "private secretary" and "Mail order bride" which is the blond version. Other dolls similar are "naughty nurse" and "doctor Susie"!
All great dolls in my opinion.....mountains Mona could be more of a hit is she was realistically priced and modified to give better pleasure

INFORMATIONS