realsexdoll.com

1 AM inflatables

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
richardge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 1 AM inflatables

Post by richardge »

I got am IM Rena. First thing, the weld around the Vagina cracked and developed a leak after about the third use. No matter what I did I couldn't get rid of the sharp edges, always poking my 'nads during any use. Even tried another insert that was much bigger to cover up the sharp edges from the cracks in the seams. Second, the breasts weren't equipped with check valves so impossible to blow up and get enough pressure to inflate the breasts adequately. Tried stuffing the doll with some of Walmarts' fiberfill which worked fairly well but the seam where I filled to doll kept tearing further even though I patched the cut where I filled the doll. Biggest problem appears to be the seams are very brittle, probably from heat welding and are prone to cracking easily. Finally cut out head, hands, feet and arms and will try to use them to fabricate something else. Doll came straight from China and I've seen several places that sell the same dolls for much less $ on Alibaba though normally minimum order is generally 3 units.
Summing up, all around bad deal.

vv187
Apprentice
Apprentice

Reposted

Post by vv187 »

Reposted from another thread I started, on advice that I might be wise to post it here too:

So, I'm new to all this forgive the ignorant question.
This fine lady showed up in the mail yesterday: http://iamdollusa.com/dolls/inflatable/ ... paula.html
I was looking for something that wasn't super expensive, would arrive by regular mail in non-descript packaging and be portable for storage/travel - which basically limited me to an inflatable, and the one I linked above was basically exactly what I was looking for. I got what I expected and am generally satisfied so far, pending the question at the end.
(and a big THANK YOU to the folks where who answered my questions while I was shopping around)

A few observations for the curious : The shipping/handling was a bit slow, but that is ok - just something to be aware of. It was drop-shipped from the factory (again, totally ok, just something to know so you aren't biting your fingernails wondering when your order would arrive). Took about 2.5 weeks from order to arrival. About what I expected.

Shipping was nondescript box, about 1ftX1ftX1.5ft and required sig confirmation on delivery.

As others have observed, the hair on the head is a little weak. It looks fine, but it's plugged very sparsely in lines, and if you run your fingers through it, there are big gaps. THe top of the scalp is painted black under the hair, which makes the sparse hair a little less obvious. I may eventually graft a wig, as others have posted about doing.

EDIT: Forgot to mention - the eyes. The eyes are quite well done, high quality and convincing. The only possible gripe is that they aren't centered exactly perfectly, maybe cross-eyed by 1 or 2 degrees. It's very hard to notice, but I'm an engineer so I spot things like that. It doesn't bother me, and the face is quite 'cute' overall - much nicer than the pictures on the site made it look.

Filling the chest with water proved extremely problematic. Even using a funnel with a long straw to hold the safety valve open, it just wasn't happening so I eventually gave up and just used air. The pump that came packaged is adequate for folks like me who don't randomly have an airpump sitting around. The seams are mostly ok, or hidden. The waistline is the only one that protrudes at all, but its not "sharp" or anything. Basically all the others are 'inward', I suspect the two halves were manufactured inside-out if that makes sense. Overall size and shape is slightly more petite than I expected (everywhere but the chest), which is ok. It's not always easy to tell from pictures. Even filled with air, rather than water, the chest feels great - but I'll disclaim that by saying I have a gentle touch. The hands are also a nice addition, and don't feel as plasticy as I expected. Overall, after I got her full of air it was time for a quick shower ; she arrived with a strong factory scent (not unexpected, really) which is completely gone after 5 minutes of water.

Which brings me to the main question and my only gripe/concern so far... the molded vaginal insert is a bit too tight .. I had trouble getting a couple of fingers in, and even with a decent amount of lube my member was just too much for her to take. A flattering moment I suppose, but I can't get in at all. I'm pretty averagely sized I guess, so this surprised me. I guess my question is, anyone have any tips for loosening her up a bit? [EDIT: on more examination, it's only the opening that's super tight, the inside expands a bit. The opening as a second 'lip' type seal just inside the exterior opening which has a VERY small diameter] Do these types of inserts eventually "break in" ? It's fixed, and not changeable, so I figured I'd ask before risking any surgical alterations.

Advice appreciated.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Reposted

Post by sam treadwell »

vv187 wrote:Do these types of inserts eventually "break in" ? It's fixed, and not changeable, so I figured I'd ask before risking any surgical alterations.

Advice appreciated.
Huh? I didn't know that, and thought that these dolls had removable inserts?

Well, one technique that I know of vv187 is to stretch the insert out using a dildo. In a pinch, you might be able to use a pvc pipe of an adequate diameter, or really, anything that is round. Just make sure that it is lubricated with a good water based lube. I think that pvc might work, but you must round the edges on the two ends, and probably have to add a cap at the end.

As far as break in goes, I've never had one of these dolls, but on my Agent 69, she never really did loosen up for me. You had to have a rock hard boner, and it was still a fight to get into her, making one feel like a blow up doll rapist :mrgreen:

Best of luck,

Sam

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

richardge wrote:I got am IM Rena. First thing, the weld around the Vagina cracked and developed a leak after about the third use. No matter what I did I couldn't get rid of the sharp edges, always poking my 'nads during any use. Even tried another insert that was much bigger to cover up the sharp edges from the cracks in the seams. Second, the breasts weren't equipped with check valves so impossible to blow up and get enough pressure to inflate the breasts adequately. Tried stuffing the doll with some of Walmarts' fiberfill which worked fairly well but the seam where I filled to doll kept tearing further even though I patched the cut where I filled the doll. Biggest problem appears to be the seams are very brittle, probably from heat welding and are prone to cracking easily. Finally cut out head, hands, feet and arms and will try to use them to fabricate something else. Doll came straight from China and I've seen several places that sell the same dolls for much less $ on Alibaba though normally minimum order is generally 3 units.
Summing up, all around bad deal.

I'm curious as to whether you complained to Brent, and his reaction.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

richardge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by richardge »

No, I didn't since I tried to do something to fix it then tried to stuff the doll. I've been looking at other dolls to see how they are made and if any are made without the welded seams around where the insert fits. Problem is; no really good pictures are available of any dolls on the market to see how this area of the doll is made. Anyway I don't want another of Iam's dolls since the next one won't be any better. Another problem was there weren't any check valves for the breasts so couldn't inflate them without the air escaping when the air nozzle is removed. I was looking for some kind of gel to fill them with when it started leaking. When I stuffed the doll with Walmart fibre fill I packed a lot of fill under the breasts so they were quite realistic.

williamwld33

Post by williamwld33 »

Hi. I have an inflatable Kangle 8 Love Doll which I received from Amazon. She is an excellent sex doll, however lately she has developed several small leaks around the vaginal insert area. I've repaired the leaks with Elmers Crafter's adhesive glue. It works well on vinyl . However, now I've ordered a nude body suit costume from amazon. I will build a new doll using the head,boobs,hands and feet from my Kangle doll to make a better one.

williamwld33

Post by williamwld33 »

I will probably use the nude body suit costume as the outer "skin" for the doll
and cover the existing doll's vinyl body as a kind of inner frame work.
I will fill the body with fiber fill and use Romex flexable rods as an
internal frame work. I am considering to purchase a more realistic set
of boobs as well.

williamwld33

Post by williamwld33 »

I will be posting pictures of her rebuilding progress soon. I also bought two pool noodels and a large bag of fiber fill today.
I am expecting the nude body suit to arrive by mail sometime tomorrow. The only thing I have to buy is a roll of Romex cable.

williamwld33

Post by williamwld33 »

I just ordered a pair of silicon breast forms from amazon. They look realistic and have a nice shape to them. As soonas they arrive, I will posting pictures. They have a transparent backing on them and I am hoping that they will attach easily to my doll. Does anyone have an suggestions on how to attach them ?

williamwld33

Post by williamwld33 »

The nude body suit arrived today. It looks pretty nice. I think it will work out fine with a little tucking around the butt and hip
area.

williamwld33

Post by williamwld33 »

I think that I will use a make up cover stick to color the nude body suit so that it matches the rest if the doll's face,hands and feet as well as the doll's boobs and vagina.

williamwld33

Post by williamwld33 »

I ordered the breasts on Saturday April 18th. They are being shipped from somewhere in China. I hope that they arrive undamaged.

williamwld33

Post by williamwld33 »

I order a 2 pound jug of liquid latex from amazon. It is supposed to arrive by the end of the month. I will post updates on the doll's progress.

jasonzimbalist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jasonzimbalist »

Sounds great post some pics!

williamwld33

Post by williamwld33 »

These are what the breasts that I ordered are supposed to be like.
These are what the breasts that I ordered are supposed to be like.
416F2xv5oZL._SY355_.jpg (9.77 KiB) Viewed 2020 times
I will be posting some photos soon. I am waiting for the liquid latex to arrive. As soon as I receive it , I will begin the refit of the doll.

INFORMATIONS