realsexdoll.com

Cayenne Cleur and Kimmi Lovecok side by side comparison

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Cayenne Cleur and Kimmi Lovecok side by side comparison

Post by sam treadwell »

hugemistake wrote: BTW they have a nice way of letting you know it's cold, don't they?
Also when it's dark.

Those "high beams" light the way though :mrgreen:

bonestaak
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bonestaak »

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/ ... ker/n10432

" this content is currently unavailable"

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

bonestaak wrote:http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/ ... ker/n10432

" this content is currently unavailable"
bonestaak wrote: Cayenne is not in the list with the other Extravaganza dolls here in Holland.
Sorry about that bonestaak. I'd guess that's because of your location. The only place I can view this video is on nbc.com. If someone has the ability to copy and repost it, that would be great.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Here is an update to a couple things on this thread:

First, here is the link to vote in the photo challenge I mentioned earlier this month if anyone is interested. The voting ends three days from now and you have to be logged in to vote. Check the small boxes to the left of the photos you want to vote for.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=60597
Last edited by AlexKnight on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rule 7a violation

richardge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by richardge »

How is the vagina insert area made on both dolls. I can't tell because no pictures of this area are available. I bought an Iam Rena. The seams around the vagina were heat welded, brittle and cracked after a few uses. Started leaking and I couldn't fix it. So, $115 gone with the wind. Don't want to make that mistake again.

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

richardge wrote:How is the vagina insert area made on both dolls. I can't tell because no pictures of this area are available. I bought an Iam Rena. The seams around the vagina were heat welded, brittle and cracked after a few uses. Started leaking and I couldn't fix it. So, $115 gone with the wind. Don't want to make that mistake again.
Hello richardge and welcome to TDF. There is extensive discussion about this with close up photos on the first few pages of this thread. Close ups of both vaginas are on page three

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Both Cayenne and Kimmi are the very best inflatable dolls there are. If the area around the inserts is reinforced with a crescent of extra PVC glued into position, these dolls can last for years with a little TLC.

If members are in the UK I have a consignment of three Cayennes and Kimmi on which I am happy to pass on the wholesale discount to forum members.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

richardge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by richardge »

Can you post pictures on how to do the mod?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

richardge wrote:Can you post pictures on how to do the mod?
Hi!

I'm very sorry - I thought I had some somewhere but can't find them.

When in use, the vinyl suffers strain at above and below the inserts. That's where the vinyl splits after a while. If one puts a repair patch onto those two points before it splits rather than after, it doesn't split.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

This page needs a photo. Who looks better in a tight white turtleneck, Cayenne (left) or Kimmi (right)?
turtleneck comparison.jpg

wormwood
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wormwood »

i'm drooling over both of them! they both fill out that tite,white turtleneck REAL GOOD! i have kimmi...i guess i'm gonna have to meet cayenne in person and get a hand's on perspective on these! i can't cast a vote at this time unless i can vote twice ,one for each or one for each pair!

bonestaak
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bonestaak »

bonestaak wrote:
hugemistake wrote:
bonestaak wrote:I heard from an other forum that all the Extravaganza dolls used the same insert! that means that Cayenne should have the same vagina as Eileen Sue, Madlin Moon and Lexi Tyler, or Im i Wrong?
Bonestaak: Cayenne is a higher price than the rest of the Extravaganza line and has a different body. Cayenne has separate vaginal and anal inserts. The tunnel for the vaginal insert is natural shape. See the photos on the first two pages of this thread.
Ahaa, maybe thats the reason Cayenne is not in the list with the other Extravaganza dolls here in Holland.
She is different. I didnt know, thanks. Now looking for a dealer in Holland with Cayenne.
It is now also for sale in Holland and the cheapest price is 149 euro's its a bit more expensive than the other extravaganza doll's. I get Cayenne about 17:00 today. I'l hope its better than the others i have had before.
I'l keep you informed.

bonestaak
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bonestaak »

Just tried Cayenne today, until now the best doll i ever had. The first time inserting my ... into the vagina it is a bit narrow but after a while it goes better and better. Sure i dit not fully inflate the doll.

On the box is written that the insert is removable? hmm i think its glued, and for this moment i do not dare to remove it roughly as im afraid it would not stick tight the next time.

How do it become removable?

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

bonestaak wrote:Just tried Cayenne today, until now the best doll i ever had. The first time inserting my ... into the vagina it is a bit narrow but after a while it goes better and better. Sure i dit not fully inflate the doll.

On the box is written that the insert is removable? hmm i think its glued, and for this moment i do not dare to remove it roughly as im afraid it would not stick tight the next time.

I Think Haremlover know....

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

bonestaak wrote:Just tried Cayenne today, until now the best doll i ever had. The first time inserting my ... into the vagina it is a bit narrow but after a while it goes better and better. Sure i dit not fully inflate the doll.

Congrats on getting Cayenne. Yes the insert is glued. Nanma uses the same box design for the other Extravaganza dolls and did not change the wording about removable insert when they made the Cayenne box. The height is wrong on the Cayenne box also. Post some photos please.

INFORMATIONS