realsexdoll.com

Cayenne Cleur and Kimmi Lovecok side by side comparison

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Cayenne Cleur and Kimmi Lovecok side by side comparison

Post by haremlover »

These dolls life can be extended enormously.

Around the insert at top and bottom there are forces which lead eventually to it cracking there. Cutting a crescent of vinyl to fit around the top and bottom of the insert hole and gluing it there add reinforcement so that it doesn't crack.

When it does crack or after a year or 18 months an internal crack opens up causing a leak you can't get at, you can cut the sleeve out of a cheap doll like Brigitte Lovewell insert it inside Cayenne or Kimmi's sleeve with a drop of glue to hold it in place at the bottom, and glue the sleeve of the cheap doll with an inch of vinyl all around the hole. This seals the leak and provides a smooth vinyl sleeve which personally I have found very sexy and more effective for orgasm than the TPE inserts originally fixed in.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Cayenne and Kimmi are definitely two of the best ever. I look forward to having a Cayenne someday down the line. Here are three more of the best and most beautiful ever: my Jessica Drake, my Linn Thomas and my Hannah Harper (same as Kimmi here in the USA)…. just such beautiful dolls, and sexy too!
Attachments
Jessica Drake
Jessica Drake
Screen Shot 2015-03-09 at 6.01.58 PM.png (191.39 KiB) Viewed 7558 times
Linn Thomas
Linn Thomas
IMG_6382.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 7558 times
Hannah Harper
Hannah Harper
Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 1.38.52 PM.png (390.83 KiB) Viewed 7558 times
Linn Thomas & Hannah Harper
Linn Thomas & Hannah Harper
Screen Shot 2015-02-21 at 5.06.12 AM.png (740.5 KiB) Viewed 7558 times

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

HornyBossKen: Your photos are an excellent contribution to this thread. Although Linn Thomas and Jessica Drake have different names and faces, they have basically the same body style as Cayenne and Kimmi. Your photos demonstrate that this body style is great for dressing due the realistic height and figure of fantasy proportions.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

HotNuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HotNuts »

Real hot babes ! I love dolls !

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

HotNuts wrote:Real hot babes ! I love dolls !
It's good to see there is still a little interest in high end inflatables on here. In a month this thread will be a year old. I have been thinking of doing a comparison between Cayenne and Kimmi after one year if anyone is interested.

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

hugemistake wrote:
HotNuts wrote:Real hot babes ! I love dolls !
It's good to see there is still a little interest in high end inflatables on here. In a month this thread will be a year old. I have been thinking of doing a comparison between Cayenne and Kimmi after one year if anyone is interested.
Would love to see that!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Oh heck yeah - hugemistake - :thumbs_up:

We'll do anything to see those famous twosome strut their stuff with yer nice pictures of em - :angel:

Happy Trails

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Cayenne Cleur at one year

These photos were taken today of Cayenne Cleur, which I've had for one year this week. I've included a page from today's newspaper to document the date. The first thing you will notice is that she has a replacement insert. The factory insert came unglued after two or three cleanings, which allows the owner to install an insert of his choice. Wrap the replacement insert in plastic to protect the vinyl.

The newly designed breasts work well for titjobs, just don't dress her in a top with buttons!

Cayenne is much more durable than previous versions of high end inflatables with solid heads and this body type. The nipples have not fallen off and I've had no leaks around the neck or front opening, well documented problem areas in previous versions. I had to repair leaks on the ankles, which I believe were caused by removing the boots used so she would stand for photography, so I am not going to dress her in boots anymore.

I believe that Cayenne Cleur is the highest quality vinyl inflatable available today.
20150828_123606 reduced.jpg
20150828_123630 reduced.jpg
20150828_123714 reduced.jpg
20150828_123620 reduced.jpg
Note: She is not actually standing vertical in these photos. I placed her in my inflatable pool and leaned the pool against the wall at an angle so it would look like she is standing. Don't try to make your inflatable doll stand. It's too much wear and tear. Use a tripod if you must.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Cayenne is such a sassy looking girl she always looks like she needs to be spanked. On my Cayenne I coat her lower legs and especially her ankles with a few coats of clear silicone and then she'll stand on her own.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Again - great stuff - HM - Cayenne Cluer is way hot -

I wish NMC NANMA would just concentrate on this wonderful high end air babes - and of course the value ones too - but its air babes like Cayenne that gets are blood pressure pumped up - :mrgreen:

I am not sure about that newspaper - as it had no mention of the Chief Wahoo defeating the brew crew - :D - Go Indians - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

yorktown wrote:I am not sure about that newspaper - as it had no mention of the Chief Wahoo defeating the brew crew - :D - Go Indians - :thumbs_up:
Good one, Yorktown. :haha4: I chose the comics section because dolls are like fuckable 3-D cartoon characters.
genesis218 wrote: On my Cayenne I coat her lower legs and especially her ankles with a few coats of clear silicone and then she'll stand on her own.
Genesis218 I agree with your mod but most people aren't going to do that. My advise is for people who use her as-is out of the box.

on edit 8/30/15: Here is the link to genesis218's thread about his Cayenne modifications. It's worth a look. http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=56572

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Looking to add Cayenne to the corporate harem…Anyone have suggestions as to the best place to buy one? I found one place in Canada but checking all options. Thanks!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well there is always the Euro-zone HBK - but - honest i think getting Cayenne Cluer thru the Dominion of Canada might be your best choice money wise right now as the Euro-zone VAT/ shipping and price isn't in any way competitive to the Canadian site

With the Canadian dollar to US Dollar exchange rates at some of the best % for American's and the deals the Canadian site are offering - getting Cayenne Cluer thru Canada is a no brainier right now - remember these exchange rates change fast as does air-doll availability - i wouldn't wait till later to sign Cayenne Cluer to an HBK productions contract - lock her up quick like - and get her in that hotel to take some XLS spread sheet notes or to analyse data - fast

Happy Trails

valvelicker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by valvelicker »

Ken -- everyone says the Canadian outfit is legit.

I ordered an Extravaganza doll thru the EU by way of eBay -- of all things -- and paid slightly more than I would have looking north.

Good luck!

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Anyone know Cayenne's bra size? Considering negotiating hard to get her a position at HBK Inc. as yorktown calls it.

INFORMATIONS