realsexdoll.com

Big Girls are still the Most Fun..

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
FJ_PH_maniac
Former Member

Big Girls are still the Most Fun..

Post by FJ_PH_maniac »

Ordered in a Betty Fat Bouncer Babe about 4 weeks back...

man... one word... awesome...

She holds enough air when deflated slightly, so she feels more realistic and bouncy, and when heat stretched, her curves are even more lovely.

The best part is, at least the orientation for her bottom orifices are a angled at a more upwards position, more realistic and more pleasurable.
I also found the quality of her vinyl and seams a lot better. Boobs are multi panel but very well done and interior seamed.

My only compliant is I wish her mid section torso was shorter... because her mid riff is wider and so V-shaped, she sometimes remind me of a guy... :( ( although the longer mid riff does mean your face is directly at her boobies when you do front entry....)

I also wish her legs are longer! but still as shapely and "thick".... So much to hug...

Sadly, for some silly reason, I disposed her one morning, being half-awake... and blur...

I'm gonna order her again.. damn...

btw, does anyone know if Fatty Patty or Betty has bigger boobs? Also... I'm now looking for Porky Paulina... but it seems the only places online to get her are in the EU zone, and shipping is going kill...

Help, anyone?

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Big Girls are still the Most Fun..

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I prefer larger women. I don't want a doll that looks anoerexic.

FJ_PH_maniac
Former Member

Post by FJ_PH_maniac »

Hi, Can anyone chime in on the size of Fat Betty's Boobs vs Fatty Patty's Boobs?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Many moons ago i had "Fatima Fong" same these NANMA/ NMC air babes - but sorry but i never measured her - will say this - the doll lasted a long time & was fun fun fun - :mrgreen:

Happy Trails

dollwacker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollwacker »

HI, I have had both Fatty Patty (2), Fatima Fong, an older, fatty Granny doll and all had enormous tits. Fatty Patty has the biggest boobs on any doll I have seen, gives great head and lasted about a year. Fatima was my fave with her big saggy tits, great mouth and a breeze to inflate. All were inexpensive, felt great and lasted a year or more. I am only 175 lbs so that may have had something to do with it. They weren't stressed. I have also owned some very expensive inflatables and none felt as good nor lasted as long and if they have a solid head you can forget a BJ. The large, cheap air girls are the best and when they finally go as they will you aren't pissed at having spent a lot of money. I wish I could find another Fatima. She was better than my wife and a whole lot quieter! DW

craggy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by craggy »

You can't beat an vinyl doll for 'augmentation' with a hot hair drier or a dash of boiling water in all the right places. I've had to make a few subtle cosmetic tweaks to my Big Beautiful Becky doll, to make her more curvatious and womanly where needed. I just wish in all seriousness she'd got those soft moulded vinyl boobs as found bestowed on the cheaper end dolls instead of her thicker 'set' moulded ones. Theyre not bad, but you just can't heat stretch these- and I do like a nice large pair of fun bags on a lady :)

flightcrank
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by flightcrank »

Oh i just love betty shes the best, ive gone through about 5 of them so far because i get so excited with her. My current betty has been going strong so far and has given me many happy sessions. I did do fatty patty once, she was very smiler to betty but betty is a little bit better. I totally agree with th OP on bettys booty. you can just lay on top of her and her curves are in all the right places.

I have actually shot allot of videos with betty and have them up on xtube under the name gcjosh. I hope they keep making her she must be a good seller ! heres a few pics of my betty. I have a set of clothes on her and it really makes the experience much better.
Last edited by netwit on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed pic; rule 1

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Hello flightcrank, I know your videos from Xtube and I must say, that this is real adrenalin sport. I do similar thing sometimes, when I have very crazy mood, but on (I think) much safer places in a nature. Please, did you tried some doll from higher class - like Pdx Dollz Big Beautiful Becky doll? Thanks and wish you perfect experience.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

flightcrank
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by flightcrank »

I have tried many dolls but all inflatable. I really want a teddy babe doll as my new main doll but i dont think you can buy them in australia. I would also like a real doll but there to expensive for me. So i just look in the for sale section and hope to score a good used doll.

But for now i do inflatables. Ive tried allot of them. chest choker jo doll is me second favorite. then there is just jugs doll which is very good to. But nothing comes close to betty. shes so much fun. I do have a scarlet creme doll who is see through (shes the one in the white dress with matching white panties and bra)

Heres a pic of a debbie doggystyle doll she is ok but her boobs were to small and vagina and bum were not very good at all. it was all one hole. but she did have a good mouth for oral
Last edited by Toybox on Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pic removed rule 1

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

Holy smokes, I can't unsee this.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Dear flightcrank, the Pdx Dollz Big Beautiful Becky is an inflatable doll too, it have the same measures as your Betty, but she is made much better. She is inflatable, so very practical in comparison with Teddy or silicone dolls. The price of Becky is bigger, but close to another inflatable dolls, more cheaper than Teddy or silicone.

(Becky overview from The Doll Forum)

http://www.amazon.com/Pdx-Dollz-Big-Bea ... B00L3LRGR0
(One shop with Becky, you can find many others.)

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=53502
(The Doll Forum topic about Becky)
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

flightcrank
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by flightcrank »

magoruk wrote:Dear flightcrank, the Pdx Dollz Big Beautiful Becky is an inflatable doll too, it have the same measures as your Betty, but she is made much better. She is inflatable, so very practical in comparison with Teddy or silicone dolls. The price of Becky is bigger, but close to another inflatable dolls, more cheaper than Teddy or silicone.
oh she looks like fun ! i love her face and hands. oh and her boobies too !

but one thing i dont like is how her vagina and butt are connected to each other, at least according to the review you linked. The debbie doggie style doll i posted a pic of has that too. and when you cum inside her the cum comes out the other end and then you have to clean the bed sheets. i guess you could use a condom tho. the thing is i could buy 5 bettys or 1 becky for the same price. If i spend big dollars on a doll i would want it to last for a long while. So i would probably pass on it. Unless you can get it for under $100 then i might get one.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Yes, there are disadvantages, the price is high and the love hole type needs some different use. Regardless that, Becky is the only one inflatable high end doll in style of big girl which is and which was ever made. With proper care and maintenance she must last many years.

To the connected hole - this is topic for longer discussion. I have the same hole type at two Chinese dolls, and I must say, that this idea is not purely bad. It is true that you need to protect your bed sheets, but you can use a piece of vinyl or a deflated (half inflated) pool toy, which is pleasant and effective. After some time I think that removable flexible insert is better than fixed, glued one, because:

1) It can be replaced easily when damaged. Spare parts are available and need not be expensive.
2) You can put it into doll when you are going to have sex with her only. When the doll is in a storage or used different way, without need of love hole, the insert can be removed. It is very good for doll lifetime, because these flexible inserts contain some compounds. which will damage the vinyl body after long contact with it.

INFORMATIONS