realsexdoll.com

My Kimmi Lovecok is depressed.

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My Kimmi Lovecok is depressed.

Post by genesis218 »

My beautiful modified Kimmi unfortunately started feeling depressed the last couple nights. I diagnosed her depression with the aid of child's blow bubble soap spread on all her seams. When she was a virgin right out of the box I reinforce all her seams but must have missed one or not coated in heavily enough. A seam on her leg was leaking and I repaired it with the one and only VLP repair by Performix (no patch required) which is the best glue to use on your vinyl dolly. Well now she's really pumped up to be put back in service tonight.

Hardlust69

Re: My Kimmi Lovecok is depressed.

Post by Hardlust69 »

hate when the air girls suffer from depression..hope she 'feels' better

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Awesome work on brightening kimmis mood. It's good to see dolls with caring owners
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great save G218 - :thumbs_up:

On my older Hannah Harper (NMC) - the same ole issue was the neck area - always getting these small little tears that would slowly deflate my Inflata-Queen - sometimes on the seam on her upper body but again in the neck area

Good thing you saved her - these wonderful air babes can be hard to find at times

Happy Trails -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

genesis218 wrote: I repaired it with the one and only VLP repair by Performix (no patch required) which is the best glue to use on your vinyl dolly. Well now she's really pumped up to be put back in service tonight.
Hello genesis218: No doubt this VLP is good stuff. You have posted on other threads some very good photos of your dolls reinforced with this. Do you recommend that the doll is totally deflated when applying VLP? Also, what is the dry time?
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Applying the first couple coats she has to be totally deflated. Its powerful stuff and it will undo the factory glue seam if your not careful. Been there done that. A new doll out of the box I apply a couple coats on all the main troublesome seams. After that I air her up a bit, I apply more for extra insurance. It drys in about five minutes but I give it more time than that.

Deck

Post by Deck »

I buy "Instant Vinyl" from Jo Ann fabric store. Probably just like VLP, same style tube and it's also clear. My Agent 69 used to tear at the neck-body junction. I removed her head with a small stiff bristled artist brush and acetone. The body is closed and doesn't need the head to hold air.

NewAirHH

Post by NewAirHH »

When my Hannah Harper doll just would not stay up I decided to stuff her with polyfill and foam. It had the added feature that I could open her nostrils so she would breath whenever I squeezed her. Of course she's no longer deflatable, so I just leave her well-dressed in case she's seen by someone else.
"Baby think about me all night long"

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

genesis218 wrote: A seam on her leg was leaking and I repaired it with the one and only VLP repair by Performix (no patch required) which is the best glue to use on your vinyl dolly.
Deck wrote:I buy "Instant Vinyl" from Jo Ann fabric store. Probably just like VLP
NewAirHH wrote:When my Hannah Harper doll just would not stay up I decided to stuff her with polyfill and foam.
There are many good ways to extend the life of your favorite hard to find high end inflatable. I prefer Boxer Vinyl Adhesive that I get from a swimming pool supply store. Since it is thick enough to work under water it can be applied to the doll partially inflated. The disadvantage is that cure time is 24 hours. The original Hannah Harper (NMC) in front here had a leak inside the front of her tunnel which I patched at the inflation level shown. Patching tunnel leaks is difficult because you could glue the tunnel shut and then you just have a clothes model. Her friend Cayenne is keeping her company. Check out her ass in the mirror.
20160514_153123.jpg
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

Look at it on the bright side: at least she doesnt have flatulence. I heard thats DEADLY for inflatables!
Kind regards,

Stevo

INFORMATIONS