realsexdoll.com

Sophia Rossi Big Boob Doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
TylerHenderson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sophia Rossi Big Boob Doll

Post by TylerHenderson »

Saw her on sale for $20 so picked up a couple of these dolls, typical 3 hole doll as most others nothing special there thankfully no sharp edges, no hygenic seals to rip open (I hate those). I really like the face, light pink skin and nipples with slight color to them a nice touch they could have cheaped out there at this price range like some other dolls and since I am a pink fan putting her in a pink lingerie is a major turn on! Another plus to make her more realistic for a low end doll I bought a blonde wig also for $20 as you see in the photos.
Attachments
arossi.jpg
arossi.jpg (3.75 KiB) Viewed 3800 times
a2.jpg
a2.jpg (355.01 KiB) Viewed 3808 times
a1.jpg
a1.jpg (7.79 KiB) Viewed 3808 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Sophia Rossi Big Boob Doll

Post by samara78 »

I had this same body but i gave her to a lonely friend in need
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Looks good, I have trouble getting turned on by the printed faces though so I tend to use an old moulded face mask off an old doll to make her pretty

TylerHenderson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TylerHenderson »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:Looks good, I have trouble getting turned on by the printed faces though so I tend to use an old moulded face mask off an old doll to make her pretty
Yes a great idea is to slip a 3D more realisitc face from a older doll over top and the vinyl in the back of the 3D face, it shapes to the back of the printed dolls head well and seems to stay on alright, you can also do the same with hands and feet, though you might have to use some type of clear tape to help them stay in place during use.

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

TylerHenderson wrote:
Inflatablefun82 wrote:Looks good, I have trouble getting turned on by the printed faces though so I tend to use an old moulded face mask off an old doll to make her pretty
Yes a great idea is to slip a 3D more realisitc face from a older doll over top and the vinyl in the back of the 3D face, it shapes to the back of the printed dolls head well and seems to stay on alright, you can also do the same with hands and feet, though you might have to use some type of clear tape to help them stay in place during use.
I agree ! The problem I have run into is that the neck area is so wide on the printed face dolls I have a hard time getting the doll heads on without having a wrinkled area at the base. I usually use hollowed out cosmetology mannequin heads, just shave off the old messed up do and set it up with a nice wig. The underlying stubble makes the wig stick like glue ! Speaking of glue, I use the VLP glue for affixing hands and feet. I've found that some Chinese distributors use the air babe hands and feet for Halloween props. Exact same one found on the higher end semi-solid dolls, I just wipe the airbrushing and fake blood off with lacquer thinner, cut open the plastic plugs they glue in and glue them on. You can pull the wadding out to lighten them up. Depending on who's selling them they are about $10-$12 a pair shipped through Ebay.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

That's great news - TH - :thumbs_up:

I had a Sophia Rossi back in the day and she was made with a light pink skin tone - real kool - :angel:

But yeah that hygienic seal thing was a bad design feature - doll was kool - though

Yeah I like what IF82 does to improve on the value air babes with printed faces by using a face mask doll as a facial cover kool idea

Best of luck with Sophia

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

Not a bad buy for $20 !! Seems to have a normal sized neck area for an easy head mod.

crazinflatable
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by crazinflatable »

Ready for a good ride, ;-)
Life is better in the air - Just inflate a vinyl doll and relax ! :D

INFORMATIONS