realsexdoll.com

Sasha Grey made my day

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Deck

Sasha Grey made my day

Post by Deck »

Sasha has a big mouth. 34 mm high, a whopping 42mm wide. And, icing on the cake- the inner edges of her lips are folded, smooth vinyl- no irritation. - All vinyl doll openings should be made this way!

Found this rerview, has good pictures. It's funny- the guy almost came in her mouth, decided not to, ever. .. Let's hope he gives her another chance! Her mouth is actually 5 inches deep, and her boobs are soft.. http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-toy-rev ... r-this-one

This doll looks like my ex's face. Just had to go over her brown hair, eyebrows, and lashes with black magic markers 8) . I like this nipple design much better than glued on rubber discs. They won't collect dirt or peel off or have that grabby feel.

"Cake by the ocean" song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWaRiD5ym74

"Go Down" - AC/DC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFOhLuUnkPA

jonathann

Re: Sasha Grey made my day

Post by jonathann »

Pretty face. I find that these dolls with photo printed face have a charme.Dommage that hands and feet are still poorly designed.

valvelicker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by valvelicker »

OH Yeah! Sasha is a real gem for the price.

Glad you enjoy her.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

These dolls can be real kool - with just a little work

The big issue is with the hygienic seal over the pussy/ ass entries of all these NMC made value line air babes

I use a finger - cuticle cutter {RideAide/ Walgreens} this cutter has a very small cutter - perfect for removing the excess material created by the hygienic seal

You'll be surprised how much extra material there is to remove - work slowly and "sober" - :mrgreen: - don't try to get all the excess material - rather leave a small edge around the entries - so that you don't accidentally cut into the inflatable doll - one wrong cut and it's over - :!:

Once you have removed the excess material - well then the NMC value made air babe is almost perfect - as there will be no more irritation from rubbing the excess material in the doll entries

I don't often take reviews too serious - rather I just like to look at the pictures - to see if the air babe is worth trying - often air doll reviewers give up on a doll after one try - never realizing the potential of their purchase - with some dolls it might take a few tries to find their sweet spot - with the one & done method - there'll be some buyer remorse

Again as a sex toy these NMC made value air dolls can be okay - easy to travel with - easy to store - easy to afford

Happy Trails

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

So after seeing the catchy title of this post, and a toy store out of Kalamazoo, MI that had 2 left for $15 each, I figured that it's time to take a chance, grab them both, and check out Sasha !!! First thing I noticed was a fairly thick vinyl, Nice heavy filler cap, and some nice heavy duty seams. This Babe is built ! I'm a big fan of the tits on this doll, look good, feel good, I don't see why so many guys whine about them ??? 2 for 2 right out of the box holding with no issues. The openings look a little small for me, but to each is own. when it comes to airbabes, you smaller guys really have it made.
Any ways, Night and day difference between Pipedream's and doc Johnson's quality. I have some shoulder seams on my lower end PDX that are so thin they are almost transparent. Such poor quality, yet so much invested invested in advertising gimmicks.I view that as a "Screw The Public" attitude once they have your money. Correct me if i'm wrong......................BTW, Sash is going to be the base structure for some future babes to be built. hands, feet, cosmetology mannequin head, acrylic eyes, and the newest fascination gluing on some fake nails !!!! I got that from the Mannequin guys on here !!!! Great thinking !!!

INFORMATIONS