Re: What Makes Hannah Harper So Popular

Post by hannahrox »

tubbienine wrote:
hannahrox wrote:
tubbienine wrote:
titjob wrote:
yorktown wrote::mrgreen: - "gasp" - Hannah. H - :mrgreen:

Inflata Queen Supreme - all hail Hannah Harper dolly -

Nice job hannahrox - she is a real sweety and with your pics as an assist she should end up a number 1 sales leader - price shmice she is "gasp" Hannah H. what price - :lol:

i like - ipani - have already called 1.800.NANMA -HELP - and have ordered our "gasp" Hannah H.

She is on an ole 707-321c Jet Freight Clipper from China headed to the JFK World Port

Just in time for a turkey dinner - and some whiskey - Merry Christmas - :angel:

Nice job hannahrox - and sweet pics - she is a real Inflata Queen

how about insert.
is it possible to take out for cleaning?
and the material?soft?

NO! Material is not like pure silicone and is like the older dolls from about 10 years ago. Opening is extremely small.

and also the angle.90 or 45 degres??

Opening is 90 degrees and legs are straight and do not flex open. Just like F'ing a mannequin if you drill a hole in the front.

I dont like 90 deg.

Where to buy in north Europe?

please help.

/titjob
I'm above average and get in her vag with no trouble. Inflate her to the max and no, her legs won't give any. Common sense stuff.

It's obvious that you have a personal agenda against me, so go ahead and run your little smear campaign.
tubbienine wrote::twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
a defective doll purchased from Amazon warrants a refund. I purchased an agent 69 from them that didn't inflate and a refund was issued with almost no questions asked.

"edited by yorktown"

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

This is the best review that I've ever seen on Harper. It's very accurate in my opinion (no, I didn't write it but wish that I had). Only thing I'd disagree with is that he mentions that he doesn't care much for her hair, but I question whether he took the time to brush it out?

Also, I keep my Hannah inflated at _all_ times, and that probably has helped with her longevity. Haven't had one of her arms pop out yet either.

Here is his review:

I recommend this doll.
"Pretty face. Hair when down was not very pretty so I always keep it up to see the ears and neck. Lips have nice expression but feel hard when kissed. Nose is cute but feels hard when it bumps into your face in the dark. Face and head warms up after you've been laying with your face against it, so it then feels warm if you peck a few kisses on it. Good body. Looks great in stockings and pantyhose. Good waist to hip ratio. When on top in reverse cow girl position (buns toward you) her hips and buns look spectacular. Breasts are nice size. Nipples are rubbery so they feel like the real thing. A cold pussy wilted my hard-on the first few times. I had to warm the pussy with my fingers. I've orgasmed only once inside her. The pussy felt great. I prefer to wear a lubricated condom and be on the bottom, and then hump the dressed or pantyhosed body, either with her facing me or with her back to me. Sometimes I lie by her side and hump her hip. The condom allows me to orgasm when I lack a full hard-on. It also allows a second orgasm in the condom after a short rest. Use of a condom dispenses with doll cleanup. Many of the orgasms have been sensational. She wears a size 8 high heel. Her vinyl ankles can't support the weight of a high heel if she's moved around but she looks great in heels if she's just lying there. When fully inflated the breasts can feel like bullets piercing your chest. At less than full inflation the breasts compress nicely when she's hugged. Some air leaks developed where the hard neck meets the vinyl body, probably due to the head wobbling when she was being moved. I repaired them with krazy glue and patches. After six months the inflation nozzle split. After being repaired with glue the nozzle functions, but I no longer push it back into the doll. For some reason her arms easily pop out of the shoulder sockets, so I had to learn pop them back in and to hold the arms when repositioning her in bed. She slowly leaks air now, but even when deflated she has a beautiful face to kiss while masturbating. When deflated she's easy to store and can travel with you. Easy disposal, too, when that time comes. Overall, a great doll who has been my blond lover for six months. She has given me many firsts in the clothes I always wanted to have a woman wear when making love to her. In my opinion, she's prettier than the Hanna Harper on the box (whom I never heard of - sorry Hannah). I recommend this doll. Don't forget your favorite perfume. P.S. She'll keep you warm in bed."

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Now Im a little confused.
mr T9 is wery negativ.
But other are positive.
/TJ

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Hey tj,

She looks better than many of the cheaper dolls and she has nice curves but you may find her not in the best position for sex (straight legs) and the openings may be not very comfortable. From the photos I have seen and another poster bringing it up, there are 4 different versions out there.

The big problem is that there is no insert. The vag is glued in so you cannot make an easy mod if you wish to. Mine also leaked immediately but the vinyl is very thick and seems nice and durable.

If they made any of these new US market dolls like the shape of the body positions of the Japanese dolls, they would be much better.

t9

squall99e

Post by squall99e »

Hi May I know what does it look like when de-fllated. Looking to see where to keep it.

Also what is the size when de-flated?

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

I don't know why Hannah Harper is so popular, but I'm definitely planning on adding her to my collection. She is a beautiful doll. It's great to hear that so many people have had both good and bad experiences with her, as these are the sorts of things that should be discussed in a community like this.

Chances are that I'll be buying my Hannah from Amazon in the next three months or so. I just need to decide between her and Agent 69. Do I want a blonde or a brunette? It's a tough call.

Thanks for being so involved in this discussion, everyone! This is great to see. I'm glad so many of us lovers of inflatababes can come together and fill up four pages of topic discussing one of the most well known of our girls. :) Awesome!
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

drakee

Post by drakee »

squall99e wrote:Hi May I know what does it look like when de-fllated. Looking to see where to keep it.

Also what is the size when de-flated?
The Hannah I have came with a pink cloth drawstring bag about the size of a small pillowcase. It also came w a plastic footpump. Once deflated and neatly folded (I fold it "naturally" at the knees, waist, and neck) It can fit in the pouch and it is maybe a little larger than a bowling ball bag. Hope that helps
-drakee

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

TG Megami wrote:I don't know why Hannah Harper is so popular, but I'm definitely planning on adding her to my collection. She is a beautiful doll. It's great to hear that so many people have had both good and bad experiences with her, as these are the sorts of things that should be discussed in a community like this.

Chances are that I'll be buying my Hannah from Amazon in the next three months or so. I just need to decide between her and Agent 69. Do I want a blonde or a brunette? It's a tough call.

Thanks for being so involved in this discussion, everyone! This is great to see. I'm glad so many of us lovers of inflatababes can come together and fill up four pages of topic discussing one of the most well known of our girls. :) Awesome!
Please reconsider buying her from Amazon. Amazon is great for other merchandise but this kind of thing you are on your own and the only seller for this doll is a real A-Hole! Mine was either a factory second or earlier run and had a leak right out of the box. Amazon or the seller would not help and I spend thousands on Amazon each year!

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

I will soon find out what makes her so populer. I baught her used from a member on here and she is on her way. I know what attracted me to her. She is the best realistic looking inflate I have ever seen. And that smile is cute, unlike most inflata smiles. So in a few days I will be able to report back :D. Did I mention shes hot :D.
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

shamalock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by shamalock »

I too agree that the hannah harper doll is the hottest looking inflate on the market right now. I think the only other that rivals her looks is Peaches(chinese made doll).

If im not wrong the hannah harper doll is used to make a shemale doll with a darker skin tone. I would buy that doll if it has a vagina, i really like a different skin tone.

waiting on your report :)

Warlock13

Post by Warlock13 »

Very nice doll, I'd like to have one. :thumbs_up:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

shamalock wrote:I too agree that the hannah harper doll is the hottest looking inflate on the market right now. I think the only other that rivals her looks is Peaches(chinese made doll).

If im not wrong the hannah harper doll is used to make a shemale doll with a darker skin tone. I would buy that doll if it has a vagina, i really like a different skin tone.

waiting on your report :)
Hi!

I have a Peaches whose been very much in the shadows and who I'd happily sell. I've photographed her and enjoyed her on about 3 occasions but not in the past 6 months . . .

Warlock: I've got one still in its inner box untouched. I threw the outer box away before giving her to my Dad who didn't want her - silly man - so she came back pristine . . . Very happy to let her go . . . The French Madame has come to the fore of my harem . . . so I'll be selling off a lot . . .

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS