realsexdoll.com

Over prices and crap choice of dolls in the UK

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
5768phillip
Former Member

Over prices and crap choice of dolls in the UK

Post by 5768phillip »

Looking on the nanma site there is a whole range of good mid-range dolls to higher end dolls. Loads of good variety some of which I'd love to get, trouble is in the uk most online sites stock the same crap range at over inflated prices. It's terrible and I am tired with the lack of choice

Fuzzy78
Former Member

Re: Over prices and crap choice of dolls in the UK

Post by Fuzzy78 »

i order everything to do with sex directly from the usa, even with the shipping and impoort tax its mstill 30% cheaper than switzerland with a lot more choice

5768phillip
Former Member

Post by 5768phillip »

What site do you use to order from in the states?

Wahoo1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Wahoo1 »

I tend to stick to UK only, Customs would have a field day and i have noticed over the last couple of years that most American shops seem to forget that the GBP is stronger than the USD :whistle: How convenient of them. Postage rates are a [unfunny] joke.
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am.

5768phillip
Former Member

Post by 5768phillip »

Sounds like good advice, you can never gurantee when it's going to be delivered coming from the states either, I prefer next day delivery so I can be in to intercept the parcel, could be embarrassing if the wife took the parcel! Just wish the uk had more choice and weren't a rip off

Wahoo1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Wahoo1 »

I know:( Typically after i have purchased one i can go on amazon US and find it the same price but in dollars. Your lucky you only have to worry about your wife receiving them! I have had orders not turn up, but be down as delivered... seems someonelse was having fun with my order. Not that good when you consider the billing information contains all my details! Thanks Royal mail!
I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am.

INFORMATIONS