realsexdoll.com

Hannah Harper Vagina/Anus Modification

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
plaidskirt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hannah Harper Vagina/Anus Modification

Post by plaidskirt »

I was so excited to get a Hannah Harper authentic love doll because she is super HOT! :lol: I do not feel like spending 7 grand on a real doll, so I figured I would find the best high end-low end love doll…so I figured I would go with a higher quality vinyl inflatable love doll, but the thing I HATED about most of them was how fake their faces look (especially if they give oral), but Hannah’s face looked HOT and did not have this problem. She was a little on the pricey side (I’ve seen her for $270 or so on some sites, but I got her for $130 on amazon)

How does she look? With a bit of effort, and dressing her up as my naughty schoolgirl fantasy, she looks AMAZING! :oops:

How does she feel? TERRIBLE!! Her vagina/anus is made of HARD/WAY TOO TIGHT/SHARP NUBBED plastic…call me crazy...but when you spend $130 on either a love doll or a sex toy, wouldn’t you expect it to feel incredible? Not this babe out of the box. Pipedream REALLY could have done better...I have used MANY masturbators, ranging from cheap $20 ones to different fleshlights (super tight super ribbed being my favorite), but I have to say…Pipedream’s Hannah Harper’s included pussy/anus is the WORST I have ever tried, it was like buying a $5 pocket pussy made out of hard rubber…like it was intended as a gag gift, instead of actually being used. In fact, it was so hard and sharp…it actually scratched me up and caused me quite a bit of pain. :x

I thought to myself, how can I fix this…I love the way she looks…hate the way she feels. SIMPLE. Her factory lady bits come right out (only take them out if you plan on modifying her, like I did, because the original is almost impossible to put back in her.

I have found the absolute BEST feeling INEXPENSIVE pussy and anus masturbators (the Adam & Eve 2 tone pussy and anal masturbators, which are $20 or less), and I used them to replace her factory lady bits.

Here are the links (they are currently on sale for $10.99 each!):

Pussy:
http://www.bedroomjoys.com/adam-and-eve ... bato2.html

Anus:
http://www.bedroomjoys.com/adam-and-eve ... bato2.html

How do you modify her?
01. Remove Hannah’s factory vagina/anus
02. Purchase a vaginal and anal masturbator (it doesn’t have to be these two…just find ones small enough to fit…but I promise you will be pleasantly surprised if you try these!!!!
03. Deflate Hannah almost completely.
04. Buy a pack of Hanes men’s ankle socks, which are about the right size.
05. Push the toe end of the sock inside about halfway creating a cavity.
06. Place the vagina/anus in the cavity, then pull the opening of the sock back up to the top of the masturbator.
07. Place both the vagina and anus wrapped in socks into Hannah’s love holes...stuff them in at least until the sock is all the way in.
08. Inflate her back up.
09. Take her for the ride of your life!!!!

Now she looks HOT, feels MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better, and she is much easier to clean.

How do you clean her new vagina/anus? After you blow your load, deflate her almost completely, remove the vagina/anus in a sock, wash the sock (also these toys are open ended and the sock prevents making a mess in the doll itself), rinse out the masturbator with warm water, turn it inside out to make sure there are no deposits left inside, run some 91% rubbing alcohol through the insert, rinse off again, towel dry the outside, dry the inside by sticking your fingers inside both ends…until dry, then roll each masturbator in cornstarch, apply cornstarch to the entire inside of both masturbators, and wipe off the exterior when done. The cornstarch keeps that “like new” feeling. This process is a lot easier than it sounds.

I purchased this vagina and anus for $20 each locally…not a bad modification for $40 bucks!!!! She feels like a new girl! The new vagina/anus stay in place perfectly…so you can pound away in just about any position…but I have found the best position for her is standing up or perhaps missionary for the final moment. 8O

Let me know what you think, if anyone else tries this. :plaidskirt:
Attachments
new vagina
new vagina
pussy.jpg (70.37 KiB) Viewed 13851 times
new anus
new anus
ass.jpg (69.35 KiB) Viewed 13851 times
new vagina/anus wrapped in a sock
new vagina/anus wrapped in a sock
pussy.and.ass.in.a.sock.jpg (40.92 KiB) Viewed 13851 times
new vagina installed
new vagina installed
hannahs.new.pussy.jpg (68.4 KiB) Viewed 13851 times
new anus installed
new anus installed
hannahs.new.ass.jpg (67.81 KiB) Viewed 13851 times

plaidskirt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Hannah Harper Vagina/Anus Modification

Post by plaidskirt »

I also found my old digital camera, and discovered it is MUCH better quality than my iphone. Here are some newer picture's of my Hannah.

Let me know what you think. :mrgreen:
Attachments
head shot
head shot
Hannah01.jpg (69.1 KiB) Viewed 13847 times
body shot
body shot
Hannah02.jpg (56.46 KiB) Viewed 13847 times
Cum and get me!
Cum and get me!
hannah.ready.to.get.banged.jpg (74.4 KiB) Viewed 13847 times

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

Your photos look fine.

It's good to know that this modification is possible.

Many do like the option of replacing inserts, not just because the original one doesn't work out, but also because the original inserts wear out.

plaidskirt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plaidskirt »

oh yeah...i forgot to show how lame the original vaginal insert was that came with this doll...i turned it inside out so you can really see...

:haha4:
Attachments
OUCH!!!!
OUCH!!!!
hannahs.original.pussy.inside.out.jpg (59.98 KiB) Viewed 13822 times

plaidskirt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plaidskirt »

it looks more like a torture chamber for your penis 8O , than anything that is supposed to cause any pleasure...that's for sure.

if only you you could feel how hard, sharp, and pointlessly tight this factory vagina is: :thumbs_down:

Hannah Harper + the adam & eve 2 tone vagina/anus masturbator modification = :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Pleadfif
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pleadfif »

The original vagina and anus really don't feel good at all. Although, with the proper lubrication and breaking-in, I've found the anal entry to be decent. I've actually modified the vaginal insert before by clipping away those nubs. Couldn't really feel anything afterwards, so they must help some of the time. I think I'll try switching out the vaginal insert like plaidskirt did.

plaidskirt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plaidskirt »

i REALLY suggest THAT particular vaginal insert...cheap, but feels like a much much more expensive girl! :wink:

i am NOT an anal person, and i usually think anal inserts are too tight, the original Hannah anus was not tight..but still didn't feel good.

i LOVE the new anus...there is something about the material they make that vagina/anus from...the vagina is ribbed, and the anus has pleasure bumps and is NOT too tight!

i have tried many other $20.00 inserts and NONE of them compare to these two. :mrgreen:

WhatMeWorry

Post by WhatMeWorry »

Looks similar to the one in Agent 69. Though it softened with use, the first few tries were rather painful. Nice work there. :plaidskirt:
Ha Ha Ha!

plaidskirt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plaidskirt »

try it! I believe that both Hannah and agent 69 are almost identical except the head. if it is made by pipedream, def change the inserts! :wink:

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

plaidskirt wrote:oh yeah...i forgot to show how lame the original vaginal insert was that came with this doll...i turned it inside out so you can really see...

Thanks for photos.
now I know that the original vagina not is a hit.
do you know the outer diameter of original vagina (or your new ones )and if it is possible to put a fleshlight in.?
How is the angle of vagina?
I dont want to be disapointed if I buy one.
be honest.
/TJ

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

The more I see Hannah Harper the more I want her. Some day she will join my herim;).
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

plaidskirt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plaidskirt »

she is very hot, and she is perfect after the mod! i will measure the inserts for you when i get home tonight. I wondered if a fleshlight insert would work too...i do know a FL insert is way too long, but i would imagine you could purchase a FL insert just for hannah, and cut a few inches off the back and still wrap in a sock.

the only thing i dont like about the FL is leaving the back lid on for suction and id imagine it might feel similar to that, since there wont be an opening.

i've tried lots of diff FL inserts, but the adam and eve 2 tone pussy masturbator feels just like (if not better imho) than my fav FL insert...the super tight/super ribbed.

but yeah, ill get ya all the measurements when im home tonight.

drakee

Post by drakee »

Nice mod! :idea: Amazing that they stay in there during a poundin' :plaidskirt:

As stated above, Hannah with proper lube and a little breaking in, it can be pretty good. I will agree that her "unit" is a little protruding and feels tougher, compared to Jessica Drake at least. Had mine for a three months and she is broken in nicely; and when she wears out I'll most likely try this, thanks
-drakee

plaidskirt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plaidskirt »

even if you changed the inserts now you would be happy!

I wonder if i received a counterfeit doll...because a LOT of people say her original vagina/anus are SOFT...and there are a few reviews on amazon from this particular buyer that stated it was HARD and unusable...they stated that they called customer service for the company it was purchased from and stated if they use her it causes intense pain...the rep told him that their products were designed to cause pain! WTF! (this person purchased from the same amazon vendor as me)

or it could have been a manufacturer's defect, or maybe some people are just too sensitive for her original junk.

anyway, here's the measurements:

original (worthless) vagina: 6" length X 1.25" width X 1.25' height. the opening to the vagina is 1.5"...way too big at the opening, way too tight inside, and i hate those nubs.

original (worthless) anus: 5.125" length X 1.25 width X 1.25 height. the opening is an inch...way too big for an anus, it is too loose on the inside, and i hate those nubs.

adam and eve 2 tone vagina: 4.5" length X 1.25 width X 1.75 height.

the adam and eve vagina is open ended, super soft and stretchy, and super ribbed...the original is hard as can be, sharp nubbed, closed ended, and non removable for clean out.

I can't measure the adam and eve anus currently because it is jammed up in her! :plaidskirt:

wrapping the sock around the inserts actually makes them a little thicker than the originals...but if you deflate her just enough to fit both in, (they both fit perfectly...but its like a perfect tight fit...which is good...the inflation actually adds a little pressure around the insert so that is nice too. :D

the angle of the vagina and anus? I have found it is either easier to do Hannah while standing up or missionary.

astroglide seems to be the most slick lube.

if you want to make her warm, heat up some water in the microwave for 1 - 2 minutes, then with a turkey baster fill up her vagina/anus...you will know if you filled her up too much because she will squirt! (reminds me of my ex!) :lol:

i hope that answered all of your questions.

drakee

Post by drakee »

plaidskirt wrote:I also found my old digital camera, and discovered it is MUCH better quality than my iphone. Here are some newer picture's of my Hannah.

Let me know what you think. :mrgreen:
Looks like AGL's advice for her hair worked out well for the two of you. Looks 10x better than the harper hannah hair thread :thumbs_up:

Oh and if her original vag was hard and unstretchable, sounds like you had a defect indeed :? :x

INFORMATIONS