realsexdoll.com

Agent 69 - One Sexy Secret Agent

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Agent 69 - One Sexy Secret Agent

Post by AGL »

Ah, Agent 69, my favorite doll. :) I've been requested to review my love by management. :razz: Of course! How could I resist the chance to say a few words about my sweet little cutie! :D She's such a gorgeous doll, never been much for girls with guns, but in her case I'll make an exception. :mrgreen:

OK, a little about the specs on this minx. Her body is somewhat petite, in comparison of say *gasp* Miss Hannah H. (soon to be Mrs. Rox, just got the wedding invite, LOL). :mrgreen: She's the same height as Hannah, at 5'3", but she has somewhat smaller breasts and a little smaller frame overall. One thing I love about her over my other dolls is the cuddle factor, as this smaller size makes her a great snuggle partner to keep you warm on those cold winter nights. :) Her stance is also narrower than Hannah's. Her pussy and anal inserts are glued in, so cleanup is a little more involved than a doll with the removable kind. One nice thing though is the fact that the inserts are both sealed at the bottom, so anyone wanting a little middle of the night action can have their way with her, then hit the hay for a few more hours, without fear of making a sticky mess of the bedsheets. :(

I've always had a thing for brunettes, auburn's being my favorite, so her hair really does it for me, as it's brown with slight auburn highlights. She also reminds me of Lara Croft from Tomb Raider (don't know, maybe it's that gun!). 8O This is definitely a good thing, as I've always had a thing for that cyber cutie (too many nights playing video games as a kid, I guess). :mrgreen: She's got an exotic look to her too, IMO, which is something a little different from the norm, as far as airgirlz go anyway.

Of course you can tell from the pics that with a molded mouth there are no oral capabilities. Anyone who's read some of the other posts on this forum though, can attest to the fact that very few of the supposedly orally equipped girls can actually perform the sword swallowing routine, so no big loss here. :mrgreen: The one thing I will say is that she has the most kissable lips of all of my dolls. So if you're a kisser, this is the doll for you, my friend.

Anyone either looking for their first airgirl, or wanting a wonderful addition to their collection, couldn't possibly go wrong getting her. Careful though, she'll steal your heart! :D

terman123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Agent 69 - One Sexy Secret Agent

Post by terman123 »

I agree a great doll, she can't keep her hands off me :lol: It's hard not to walk by her and not want to fool around. What size are the jeans she has on.

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

"Gasp", "gasp", and "gasp"! :mrgreen: She could interrogate me for information anytime :evidence:

Damn she looks beautiful in your pics, AGL. She may well have the most gorgeous mane of all the high end babes too. I never even noticed her stance was narrower than Harper. One learns something new and valuable about the girls they're banging every day :razz:

Agent 69 is a mid-range inflate buyers ticket into high end paradise. She currently sells for $105 (shipping is $15) on Amazon under "health & personal care" section. That's less than the cost of a mid-range doll on many other adult toy sites.

I'm almost ashamed to post a pic of my Angie 69 since it will pale in comparison, but she absolutely insists that I do.
Angie~2.JPG
Angie~2.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 20811 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

:mrgreen: - Ahoy Shipmates - :mrgreen:

Super job AGL - you have made Secret Agent 69 - top mission for 2011 - for all us in the inflata gang

Really good work - nice pics - you make her look just wonderful with a nice selection of clothing items
you should become the TDF official potographer of inflata babes - 8)

Agent 69 is one of my favs of the my inflata squadron - thanks again AGL for a job well done

Fair Seas - :angel:
Attachments
Every one luvz Agent 69 - letz go on a secret mission
Every one luvz Agent 69 - letz go on a secret mission
agent 69.1.jpg (154.84 KiB) Viewed 20804 times

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Thanks for the nice comments guys, I really appreciate it! :D (Melanie does too! :mrgreen: )

terman123,

Her pants are a juniors size 3, but now that they've been washed they're a bit tight for her, so zipping em up's a bit of a pain. I'd suggest that maybe you go with one size up, a juniors size 5, instead.

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

How 'bout bra size? I haven't read "Bra Sizes For Dummies" yet. :turn-l:

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

hannahrox wrote:How 'bout bra size? I haven't read "Bra Sizes For Dummies" yet. :turn-l:
That, unfortunately, I've haven't a clue about regarding size. I prefer to have the twins unrestricted for quick access. :mrgreen:

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

Well Hannah sports a 34D well. She looks very beautiful and sexy in just her bra and panties and belive me, those puppies come off in a flash when the time comes.

I'm guessing that agent 69 is 34B. Anyone who knows for certain please post it.

Debra
Former Member

Post by Debra »

airgirluvr wrote:Ah, Agent 69, my favorite doll. :) I've been requested to review my love by management. :razz: Of course! How could I resist the chance to say a few words about my sweet little cutie! :D She's such a gorgeous doll, never been much for girls with guns, but in her case I'll make an exception. :mrgreen:

OK, a little about the specs on this minx. Her body is somewhat petite, in comparison of say *gasp* Miss Hannah H. (soon to be Mrs. Rox, just got the wedding invite, LOL). :mrgreen: She's the same height as Hannah, at 5'3", but she has somewhat smaller breasts and a little smaller frame overall. One thing I love about her over my other dolls is the cuddle factor, as this smaller size makes her a great snuggle partner to keep you warm on those cold winter nights. :) Her stance is also narrower than Hannah's. Her pussy and anal inserts are glued in, so cleanup is a little more involved than a doll with the removable kind. One nice thing though is the fact that the inserts are both sealed at the bottom, so anyone wanting a little middle of the night action can have their way with her, then hit the hay for a few more hours, without fear of making a sticky mess of the bedsheets. :(

I've always had a thing for brunettes, auburn's being my favorite, so her hair really does it for me, as it's brown with slight auburn highlights. She also reminds me of Lara Croft from Tomb Raider (don't know, maybe it's that gun!). 8O This is definitely a good thing, as I've always had a thing for that cyber cutie (too many nights playing video games as a kid, I guess). :mrgreen: She's got an exotic look to her too, IMO, which is something a little different from the norm, as far as airgirlz go anyway.

Of course you can tell from the pics that with a molded mouth there are no oral capabilities. Anyone who's read some of the other posts on this forum though, can attest to the fact that very few of the supposedly orally equipped girls can actually perform the sword swallowing routine, so no big loss here. :mrgreen: The one thing I will say is that she has the most kissable lips of all of my dolls. So if you're a kisser, this is the doll for you, my friend.

Anyone either looking for their first airgirl, or wanting a wonderful addition to their collection, couldn't possibly go wrong getting her. Careful though, she'll steal your heart! :D

Simply breathtaking, nice work on you're hot babe!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/air_mattress/sets/72157625047918693/

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Debra wrote:Simply breathtaking, nice work on you're hot babe!
Thanks Debra, glad ya like her!

drakee

Post by drakee »

Nice pics of her here!
Nice work fitting the jeans too, she looks especially amazing in that pic. :o

'Jeggings' work pretty good for that skin-tight jeans look and feel, size small fits nicely on Hannah and even stretches to fit Jessica Drake's bubble butt.

I may consider purchasing Agent69.... and naming her :wink:

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

drakee wrote:Nice pics of her here!
Nice work fitting the jeans too, she looks especially amazing in that pic. :o

'Jeggings' work pretty good for that skin-tight jeans look and feel, size small fits nicely on Hannah and even stretches to fit Jessica Drake's bubble butt.

I may consider purchasing Agent69.... and naming her :wink:
Hey, thanks! :D

Yeah, those jeans are from the Miley Cyrus collection at Walmart, believe it or not. They're nice though, as the bottom half of them have a zipper on the sides, making it a much easier to get them over her molded feet. Never heard of that brand that you spoke of, though.

IMO, she'd be a great addition to your growing collection.

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

drakee wrote:I may consider purchasing Agent69.... and naming her :wink:
Uh-oh. First Drake, then Harper, now agent 69. Looks like you've caught "more is better" disease. You should seek professional medical attention immediately and make a hell of a lot more room in your closets.

At some point, you must also come to terms with the fact that you're an inflataholic and admit it publicly. :drinking:

Looks like we have a new player here on the forum......cool. 8)

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

hannahrox wrote:At some point, you must also come to terms with the fact that you're an inflataholic and admit it publicly. :drinking:
OK, I'll go first:

Hi, my name is Airgirluvr, and I'm an inflataholic. :mrgreen:

From the other members of the the Inflataholics Anonymous Session- "Hi Airgirluvr, welcome! So, tell us a little about yourself and your problem" ...

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

airgirluvr wrote:
hannahrox wrote:At some point, you must also come to terms with the fact that you're an inflataholic and admit it publicly. :drinking:
OK, I'll go first:

Hi, my name is Airgirluvr, and I'm an inflataholic. :mrgreen:

From the other members of the the Inflataholics Anonymous Session- "Hi Airgirluvr, welcome! So, tell us a little about yourself and your problem" ...
I mentally admitted it last summer when I opened the Hannah Harper doll box, inflated her, then remarked out loud, "Holy shit! This _cannot_ be a fucking blowup doll." 8-O

Wanted to stop after doll #2--Aria Giovanni--but things just spiraled out of control from there.

INFORMATIONS