Agent 69 - One Sexy Secret Agent

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Agent 69 - One Sexy Secret Agent

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Here is the why to some reviews of late with problems with the Agent 69 - as imported by PipeDream - :!:

There are two, (2) of them - the original as made by NANMA/ CONBO of Hong Kong & now PDX has re-intro'd the air doll as posted here by a Pipe Dream representative as being made by their own factory somewhere in China -

There are no direct connections of manufacturing between the two dolls old/ new - even though they both have the same "AGENT 69" name - :!:

I have the Hannah Harper doll from PDX - and she in no way can be compared to the original Hannah Harper air Babe - as made by NMC - in some ways i wish they didn't reuse the original air babe names as it just causes confusion to what you are ordering - new or old -

But to the problem - the recently released Agent 69 has some issues to quality - several members here have expressed some concern with quality control due the air dolls leaking air from the first inflation -

My experience with Hannah Harper as redone by PDX - hasn't been as rocky & mine has exhibited much better quality control

Happy Trails -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

sam treadwell wrote: But maybe I will just place the removable shower head right up to her entry, and rinse her that way?
Yes - by far the easiest way

Best wishes

Harem

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Congrats Sam, glad you finally were able to get one of these cuties for yourself. :thumbs_up: Funny, as I don't see the older style ones available on Amazon anymore, only the newer- guess you must have got lucky there or something.

Regarding the cleaning, that's exactly what I do- unscrew the end off of the handheld showerhead & use it to clean the insert directly- just watch how much pressure you use. Hate to go against the great Yorktown here, but I find inflating her a bit more for cleaning helps to keep her neck from bouncing around as much, as I actually caused a leak there a while back while trying to clean one of these dolls semi-inflated.

Regarding the bad reviews, from what I remember, most were complaints about the tightness & rigidity of the insert. While I will say that she's one of the tighter of my dolls, she's still not bad. I think those reviews were a combo of over-inflation, which makes the insert super tight, & not using enough lube. Then again, I think some guys want these dolls will be on a par with a fleshlight, & that's just never gonna happen.

I thought about using a replacement insert on one of these NMC dolls with the integral inserts, but could never find one small enough to make it work. I did order one or two, but they were way too big to fit. Can't enlarge the opening without causing a leak either.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

What's this - dissension amongst the ranks - :mrgreen: :P 8) :roll:

"airgirluvr" - WROTE -"Hate to go against the great Yorktown here," - ah ha - proof - :mrgreen: :lol: :D :wink:

What is important is to find out what works best for you - there is no one way to do things there is only what works for you - try several different approaches - heck you might even come up with one we didn't all think of -

What is really important is to have fun - and Agent 69 is a very fun air babe -

Happy Trails -

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Thanks for all the input Harem, yorktown, and AGL; much appreciated!

Yes, I think I got real lucky there AGL and scored one of the last of her kind, and I do fully appreciate how rare and valuable she is (Hmmm? Sounds like a familiar scenario? :D). The same vendor still has a Natalie, and a Kimmi though. If I had the extra funds, I'd probably nab that Natalie (Blonde Agent 69 for the newbies) as a backup, but the vendor informed me that Natalie should still be available for a little while?

Water pressure won't be much of an issue for me on the farm :D Yes, we have water, just not as much pressure as do you city folks :D

Personally, I was really impressed with her insert AGL. It was tight; so much so that I had a sore member following the deed, but overall, it was great, and I was really impressed. I use the original wet lube; good stuff :thumbs_up:

Sam

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

sam treadwell wrote: But maybe I will just place the removable shower head right up to her entry, and rinse her that way? Haven't got all of the kinks figured out, but I'm working on it.
Sam
That is what I do, Sam.
Be warned that this may lead to another round of fun :D

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Thanks yardman.

I dig your fishnets on your doll, and might do something similar for mine. I live in an RV on my mom's farm, so rather limited on shower room. Not enough room to get too wild I suppose :mrgreen:

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Sam: My experience with this body design is that after a few cleanings the glue that holds the rubber insert to the vinyl body will dissolve, and the insert can be easily removed. At this point you can re-glue the insert or remove it completely and replace it with an insert of your choice. If you remove the original insert, you will notice some odd combination of wax paper and plastic inside the tunnel. I've learned it's there for a reason, to keep the rubber insert from contacting the vinyl. I'm not a scientist but there are some on here who can explain much better than I can why the two materials should not contact each other. I am very tempted to think this design was a calculated business model:
1) Dude buys beautiful doll.
2) Dude likes doll, but thinks original insert could be improved.
3) Original insert comes off after a few weeks.
4) Dude gets brilliant idea. :idea: Buy a different insert and put it in beautiful doll.
5) After a few more weeks, doll's vinyl tunnel tears at worst possible moment. Very difficult to repair.
6) Dude buys new beautiful doll.
This model worked ok when these dolls were inexpensive and plentiful. At this time I recommend if you have a doll that can't be replaced, leave it alone. If you must replace the insert you will need to use some sort of barrier between the replacement insert and the vinyl. Here are examples of inserts that will go in the front and out the back hole that the vibrator is supposed to go in. You can get them on ebay for about $30.00.
1091100-2.jpg
1091130-2.jpg
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Thanks hugemistake; I thinks that's sound advice.

Since I really like her stock insert, I'm going to leave her alone until I actually have to replace it. The only reason that I mentioned replacing it was for ease of clean up.

This is actually a great doll, and the only way that she could have been improved upon was to give her softer lips, and design her insert to be easily removed. Otherwise, she's awesome :thumbs_up:

Sam

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Sam, did you see my thread about repairing my Agent 69, Angie, and the install of a non-stock insert?

I always wanted a motor home/RV. Something cool about the thought of my wheels and home being one.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Thanks for the link yardman, I appreciate it!

As you're probably well aware, it can be rather embarrassing for a guy to walk into a dept store and buy ladies panties :D

RV's are pretty crowded yardman. Mine is 30' and I'm the only person living in it, and it's still crowded, though the newer ones have side pop outs that add much more room. If I wanted to be more mobile, I would get the longest travel trailer that I could find. Maybe 35' or 40'? The cab of an RV takes up a lot of room, and then you have to deal with engine repairs and smog; too much hassle. But for me personally, if I had to do over again, I'd just get a shorter double wide mobile home, and dedicate one room to being a dolls only room.

Sam

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Some very sound advice there - HM - :thumbs_up:

Honest years ago - who ever thought these NMC brand air babes would become like some treasure hunt item - imposible to find and hold - :!:

but they are now - and the older kool models are next to impossible to find and costs are if yer lucky double what they use to be - so yeah as HM sez - take care and think about saving her as is - and don't get too crazy with her - as a replacement might not just be in the cards no more - :!:

I am very cautious with mine - I try not to ever overinflate - or do stuff that can cause a tear or - a stress issue - that later on can't be easily fixed

Happy Trails

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

sam treadwell wrote:Thanks for the link yardman, I appreciate it!

As you're probably well aware, it can be rather embarrassing for a guy to walk into a dept store and buy ladies panties :D
Yeah, I can understand on the shopping. I get confused on terminology of motorized and non-motorized trailers. Does "RV" apply to all? I took a short drive last weekend and saw the laregest tow behind trailer I'd ever seen. It was bigger than a tour bus! Most I've ever managed to acquire is a pickup truck with a cap and a matress... :lol: ... it worked ok for the brief times I used it. Saved me money on hotels/motels :thumbs_up: getting from point A to point B. I slept in rest stops back then :lol:

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Yeah, I can understand on the shopping. I get confused on terminology of motorized and non-motorized trailers. Does "RV" apply to all?
Technically, yes yardman. But generally when someone uses the RV label, they're referring to a motorhome. Boy, I sure could use a pickup/camper combo. I work about 75 miles away from my actual residence and stay at a motel as a result. The motel costs are killing me! But the commute would suck really bad due to extensive traffic in my area.

Yes, I wasn't about to walk into a store and up to a counter holding a pair of ladies underwear, only to be checked out by a woman, knowing my luck :mrgreen: Not that it would matter, as it would be embarrassing no matter who it was.

Sam

regencybuck
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by regencybuck »

I recently purchased Agent69, what a stunning lady, thanks to Harem! 
This is my first doll, can't believe how hot she looks! I've definitely got the fever!
She was rummaging around tonight trying on some new clothes, thought I'd share, hope you like..wasn't sure how to display in portrait orientation, sorry:)

20140831_233520.jpg
20140831_233520.jpg (83.63 KiB) Viewed 2723 times
Attachments
20140831_233230.jpg
20140831_233230.jpg (85.71 KiB) Viewed 2723 times
20140831_233008.jpg
20140831_233008.jpg (106.07 KiB) Viewed 2723 times
20140831_232900.jpg
20140831_232900.jpg (114.31 KiB) Viewed 2723 times
20140831_221739.jpg
20140831_221739.jpg (108.3 KiB) Viewed 2723 times
20140831_215944.jpg