realsexdoll.com

Role Play

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300

Do you ever dress up in anything to role play when you dress your doll?

Yes, I've put on clothes myself to role play out fantasies with my dolls when I dress them up
28%
Yes, I've put on specific clothes to play with my dolls but I keep the doll naked
5%
No, I've never put on specific clothes to role play when I dress up my doll
56%
No, I never dress up my doll, we're always both naked
10%

Total votes: 146

HornyBossKen

Role Play

Post by HornyBossKen »

Do any of you get into role play with your dolls or is it just straight sex.
I do like role play and like to dress up at the same time I dress up the doll to play out fantasy scenarios of mine.
Does anyone else do that? Would be fun to talk about....

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Role Play

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi HBK, welcome to TDF :D

About your poll, IMO there is much more to dolls than "straight sex" and/or "role play".
During daytime, my dolls are dressed. In the evening, when watching TV, I like to have a doll as companion. And when watching TV, we both are dressed 8O Also, to me watching TV is neither role play :?

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Hello Nescio50, thanks for responding!

I see your point and see what you mean :) You're right about the companionship aspect.

When you do have sexual fun with your dolls do you ever dress up too? Do you play out any fantasies?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello HBK and welcome to the forum. I'll have to agree with Nescio... my girls are generally dressed and they're sitting or are standing somewhere in the house. Sometimes one of them gets to go and run around with me to do errands (of course they stay in the car). Each girl has her own personality so they have their own likes and dislikes.

I think role playing is fun and it keeps the sex really interesting and keeps it alive. When it all comes down to it, it's really about what makes you happy and sexually satisfied. I think the photobugs (the one's who like photographing their dolls) in some aspect are roll playing since we are pretending to be the photographer (not in Stacy's case that is :D ) and posing our ladies in some very erotic shots. :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

nooserhang

Post by nooserhang »

Well, I voted but it's just wishful thinking, I voted thinking in what I would do if I had a dollie, yep, I think I would RP with her.

I'm a doll admirer by now, not yet an owner but I'm saving for one
Vale más una sintética leal que diez armadas

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

HornyBossKen wrote: I do like role play and like to dress up at the same time I dress up the doll to play out fantasy scenarios of mine.
I just dress as myself.

I like seeing my dolls dressed in regular clothing. I just wanted to be in a happy healthy loving relationship, which can ONLY be a fantasy for me, because seemingly any and all my relationships go toxic and can't be detoxified, as I can be quite intolerant and uncompromising, LOUD, etc.

So I guess I just play out a relationship to the extent that I can with my dolls.

Never been happier. :D

nooserhang

Post by nooserhang »

narcissus wrote:
HornyBossKen wrote: I do like role play and like to dress up at the same time I dress up the doll to play out fantasy scenarios of mine.
I just dress as myself.

I like seeing my dolls dressed in regular clothing. I just wanted to be in a happy healthy loving relationship, which can ONLY be a fantasy for me, because seemingly any and all my relationships go toxic and can't be detoxified, as I can be quite intolerant and uncompromising, LOUD, etc.

So I guess I just play out a relationship to the extent that I can with my dolls.

Never been happier. :D
Man, it seems I'm in the same boat, life has taught me that if I can't find it in the market or I can't afford it, I could make something that fits me, I mean the relationship, I'm far away of the skills needed for doing a pretty doll so I'm saving for her
Vale más una sintética leal que diez armadas

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Midiman has dressed up for photo and video shoots with me but not for fantasy play.

So I voted he does ;)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

HornyBossKen wrote:Hello Nescio50, thanks for responding!

I see your point and see what you mean :) You're right about the companionship aspect.

When you do have sexual fun with your dolls do you ever dress up too? Do you play out any fantasies?
No, I don't dress-up myself, but I like to dress-up my dolls. I have to watch out for shopping virus every time I see a pretty dress.

And for fantasy play: I like my doll's companionship and sometimes I talk to her 8O I tell her she's stupid, if she makes it hard to get into a dress. I don't know if this is role or fantasy play, but it's fun :razz:
She doesn't talk back :? Her only talking is sometimes on TDF using her doll account.

HBK, please tell us about yourself dressing-up and/or role-playing with dolls :?:

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Nescio50 wrote:
HBK, please tell us about yourself dressing-up and/or role-playing with dolls :?:
I love the whole office sex scenario with a secretary being just so sexy that the boss has to have her or vice-versa.
So I'll put on the whole boss uniform of suit and tie and dress up dolls to look like very sexy secretaries and have fun.
I've also dressed up like an airline pilot having sexy fun with a flight attendant, a millionaire in tuxedo having sexy fun with a sexy maid, a chauffeur having fun with an heiress (no I don't have Paris fantasies , lol) , etc. I guess it's sort of like making my own x rated videos, just dressing up the parts and acting them out on my own for the fun of it.
I don't keep my doll inflated all the time so I just blow her up when I'm in a sexual mood. I guess that's why the clothing I dress her in takes on a more overtly sexual role, vs. a really pretty everyday look. But I love seeing the pretty way, and the sexy way, others here dress up their dolls, especially the inflatable ones.
-HBK
Attachments
Picture 109.png
Picture 109.png (878.99 KiB) Viewed 16499 times

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Bianca wrote:Midiman has dressed up for photo and video shoots with me but not for fantasy play.

So I voted he does ;)
Hot Bianca!
What sort of shoots has he done with you? Do you have links?
I'd love to see them. What does he look best in? What turned YOU on to see him wear?
Great to get your perspective on this. I really appreciate it :)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

HornyBossKen wrote:I love the whole office sex scenario with a secretary being just so sexy that the boss has to have her or vice-versa.
Coincidence? Today I shoot Lily as my perfect secretary :plaidskirt:

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Nescio50 wrote: Coincidence? Today I shoot Lily as my perfect secretary :plaidskirt:

Very hot coincidence! I love that wavelength, very arousing

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

So far I have not thought about having some role play in bed with my dolls.

But now that you say it you are giving me ideas. :) Maybe I should see if I can get a nurse costume or the like, I guess that would be hot. :mrgreen:

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

HornyBossKen wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:
I love the whole office sex scenario with a secretary being just so sexy that the boss has to have her or vice-versa.
So I'll put on the whole boss uniform of suit and tie and dress up dolls to look like very sexy secretaries and have fun.
I've also dressed up like an airline pilot having sexy fun with a flight attendant, a millionaire in tuxedo having sexy fun with a sexy maid, a chauffeur having fun with an heiress (no I don't have Paris fantasies , lol) , etc. I guess it's sort of like making my own x rated videos, just dressing up the parts and acting them out on my own for the fun of it.
I don't keep my doll inflated all the time so I just blow her up when I'm in a sexual mood. I guess that's why the clothing I dress her in takes on a more overtly sexual role, vs. a really pretty everyday look. But I love seeing the pretty way, and the sexy way, others here dress up their dolls, especially the inflatable ones.
-HBK
TearingOpenBlouse.jpg
TearingOpenBlouse.jpg (59.82 KiB) Viewed 16457 times
MillionaireAndMaid.jpg
MillionaireAndMaid.jpg (310.67 KiB) Viewed 16457 times
PilotFlightAttendant.jpg
PilotFlightAttendant.jpg (327.08 KiB) Viewed 16457 times

INFORMATIONS