Vinyl blowup doll advice please!!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
aqaz69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Vinyl blowup doll advice please!!

Post by aqaz69 »

Hey everyone,

I just bought my first vinyl blowup doll (a $40 Shanes World College Girl).
Before I use it, I would like to know:

Is it safe to use without a condom?
and
Is there a way of stretching the holes so they're not so tight?

Thanks!!

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Aqaz69,
Its a simple start a 40 US$ doll, but its a start, but don't expect that the experience will compare to a fuck with miss world... there's no such thing like a free lunch in the doll world, the rule how more expensive the doll the better the fun holds. No wonder cause for 500 dollar you don't buy a very good car but if lucky you can find something that brings you at your work every day for a year... same with dolls... Otoh it may turn out you enjoy her, these cheap dolls can give some pleasure, but that differs from person to person if he/she enjoys such cheap doll.
Best is to use good lube, e.g. ID-lube, Astroglide or something that compares.
You'll probably enjoy the holes then, cause when you lube her up well, then its only pretty that her holes are thight.
This is a low end vinyl inflatable, so you've probably not an insert but only a pink vinyl sleeve that is the vagina, same with the anus.
There's no hazard in using her without a condom, when you use her only for yourself, and if she was not pre owned. If pre owned, desinfect her with 90 % rubbing alcohol, or bleach.
Best is not to share dolls with friends, if, then desinfection of the doll's holes with either rubbing alcohol, or bleach is needed (not if one of you uses a condom). Bleach works good for desinfection of cheap inflatables don't put a Realdoll or other expensive doll at the risk of bleach (then use isopropanol or rubbing alcohol).
If you like the cheap doll, or like the idea of having a doll (I can imagine that you can not enjoy this doll if the quality is very bad) then it may be an idea to buy a bit better vinyl inflatable like an Alexa doll or if you think you like latex dolls buy a latex inflatable like the French Madame, a Letha Weapons or Selene inflatable goddes (just wait some time how this doll turns out in the tests, several members are trying this new doll).
If you like dolls after owning some inflatables then you can always think about owning foamies or silicone dolls. But its certainly not a bad idea for most people to find out if they like owning a doll starting with a 200-400 us$ range inflatable doll (the doll you have bought now, may be little low on quality to enjoy on bit longer term), and decide later to buy a more expensive solid doll (foamie or silicone doll).
Hoping having helped you some in your first steps into the wonderfull world of love dolls.

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

Tazzdoll

Re: Vinyl blowup doll advice please!!

Post by Tazzdoll »

aqaz69 wrote:Hey everyone,

I just bought my first vinyl blowup doll (a $40 Shanes World College Girl).
Before I use it, I would like to know:

Is it safe to use without a condom?
and
Is there a way of stretching the holes so they're not so tight?

Thanks!!

Hello Aqaz69,

You sure can use your girl with or without a condom. Just be sure to clean her well when you two are finished having fun. Also make sure she is dry before putting her in storage. best to fold up neatly and store in a plastic bag. I would not recommend trying to stretch her out. That has disaster written all over it unless you just so happen to have another $40.00 lying aroung to get a new one, so if you do, knock yourself out man. :D She will stretch out some by just pure use and get alot softer too. Try deflating some to regulate the size of the openings. If you treat her well and take care of your girl, she will last longer than you think. My first inflatable is still in great shape after two plus years. Also keep your options open, you can get a girl like my Mandy for about $200.00 delivered to the door in about two days and she is perfect! 8O , at least for me.

Good luck,

Mandy and TAZZ

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

aqaz69 wrote:Is there a way of stretching the holes so they're not so tight?
If it's just a simple, smooth sleeve (like the finger of a rubber glove), deflate the doll a bit. Underinflation is a trick that doesn't get talked about much, but it makes the openings a little less tight and it makes it easier to bend arms and legs that are too stiff to move when fully inflated. The doll doesn't look as good when it's underinflated, but if you put your weight on it the air will fill the torso again anyway.

If the orifice is an add-on, kind of like a pocket pussy that's been grafted onto the doll, then you might try sticking something in it overnight. When I had the Alexa, the vagina/anus was a textured sleeve. I stuck a Sonicare electric toothbrush handle in it overnight, and I think that helped.

A carrot, a cucumber, something of reasonable size might do the trick. Just make sure you don't put something in that'll tear it.

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Cheep Vinyl

Post by NamRepaid »

Hi aqaz69

At first I wen't "bareback" with my vinal dolls & cleaned up with a shower douche hose and then stored her with a rolled paper towel inserted. The towel keeps her from getting musty down there when you have to roll her up & hide her quickley. Later I found condoms were better. KY doesen't go musty in there very fast if you do not have time for a full cleanout and a few drops of water & she's slick again. Also I last longer with a condo. That applys to real girls too! If you are as broke as I was a decade ago you can wash dry powder roll & reuse a condo many times. Does not apply with real girls!
Changing the amount of air makes a big difference in "tightness", you can lean on her more or less to change feel.

Loved my vinals... want better

Nam

aqaz69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aqaz69 »

Hey thanks alot for all the adivce guys u rock!

Adjusting the air makes alot of sense! Especially for bending the doll into desired positions. Only downside I found was that the vagina is not in it's real-life position (it should be between the legs, but instead it's below the belly button).

One problem though. The plastic area around the openings is kinda rough and scratchy (I heard that's how it always is). When I do her without the condom it kinda hurts. Any advice on that???

Thanks!!

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

aqaz69 wrote:The plastic area around the openings is kinda rough and scratchy
Get some medium grit sandpaper and go over it carefully, then finish with fine-grit. That should take the edges and the rough spots off it.
(I heard that's how it always is).
On the cheap ones, yes. On the better ones, no. As the price goes up, you generally get:

* thicker plastic sheeting (less likely to break)
* better openings (particularly the vagina and anus)

dustybin

Post by dustybin »

ImageHi just bought a sex doll this certainly beats Masterbating the end is great just like been in a wome

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi dustybin, welcome to TDF! And congratulation with your new doll :D
Please, tell us, what kind of doll is she? Oh, and if you have any questions, please ask, there's always someone willing to answer.
:glou:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

For just another $8 it's worth sporting out on that queen of inflatababes which is normally $XXXs more - http://www.pinkcherry.ca/sophia-s-inked-love-doll and the golden rule is never to throw one away but to offer it to other members in the for sale links. If you don't like her, wear her out, someone will always be happy to make use of her whole or the remaining bits for construction projects.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS